Thread: assassins

Default assassins

anyone care to sheld some light on the two robot assassins that murder humans?

i think the humans they murder are mikayla and leo
    FACTION: AUTOBOT
    ALTERNATE MODE: MILLENNIUM FALCON
    NAME: LONGSHOT

Default Re: assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave69 View Post
    anyone care to sheld some light on the two robot assassins that murder humans?

i think the humans they murder are mikayla and leo
    Well I think the assassins that we hear about are the 3 SUVs that we've seen - The Dreads. Obviously they are servants of Megatron because they were seen mostly together with him. Here are some videos:

By the way the death count on Megtron's door (look at the first video) was added in DC. When we saw the truck in Chicago there was no such thing.
    And to answer your other question - Mikaela dumped Shia so no killing there (Michael said it himself). But still there is a chance for Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Well I think the assassins that we hear about are the 3 SUVs that we've seen - The Dreads. Obviously they are servants of Megatron because they were seen mostly together with him. Here are some videos:

By the way the death count on Megtron's door (look at the first video) was added in DC. When we saw the truck in Chicago there was no such thing.
    And to answer your other question - Mikaela dumped Shia so no killing there (Michael said it himself). But still there is a chance for Leo.
    god i hope he dies, but i think that the assassins are skids and mudflap that have been hypnotized to discredit the autobots, and i think that there are 4 dreads from what i've heard

Banned

god i hope he dies, but i think that the assassins are skids and mudflap that have been hypnotized to discredit the autobots, and i think that there are 4 dreads from what i've heard
    There are 4 but you only ever see 3 of them together. From what I read... the forth one's body is mostly all rubber as it was used as a stunt/beatup truck for chase scenes. At least that is what i read anyway.

All i have to say is... ok... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    There are 4 but you only ever see 3 of them together. From what I read... the forth one's body is mostly all rubber as it was used as a stunt/beatup truck for chase scenes. At least that is what i read anyway.

actually, that makes sense, and they could be like three drones known as the dreads and work with the two assassins and in the final fight the 5 of them combine to form a big robot, and each of those 5 vehicles has there own robot mode as well

Banned

actually, that makes sense, and they could be like three drones known as the dreads and work with the two assassins and in the final fight the 5 of them combine to form a big robot, and each of those 5 vehicles has there own robot mode as well
    I think the 3 dreads as Bay calles them will have a name change for the movie and the toys... Hasbro will give them another name I believe. But I think they will kind of be Megatron's Wreckers if you will. They may all look alike but once they transform, they may have slightly different looks. One could be a heavy weapons bot and another more of a close combat fighter and so on... plus if Hasbro was smart they would make them like this anyway to see the SUVs as 3 different characters.

execllent point shadow

I just had a crazy thought, but please don't shoot me ;-)

So it seems there are three to five dreads, and Megatron has a "Motormaster-like appearance" now, ... remember that huge blue foot? Maybe old Megs will pull off a combiner act himself?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardNL View Post
    I just had a crazy thought, but please don't shoot me ;-)

So it seems there are three to five dreads, and Megatron has a "Motormaster-like appearance" now, ... remember that huge blue foot? Maybe old Megs will pull off a combiner act himself?
    Nice thought but we already know that Megatron transforms to a truck. Or do you mean that Megatron may be part of a combiner?

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Nice thought but we already know that Megatron transforms to a truck. Or do you mean that Megatron may be part of a combiner?
    Hi Albershide,

yes exactly, the latter is what I meant ... I know, it wouldn't fit his character, but since he is injured (and possibly replaced by Shockwave as commander) ... who knows. Ah well, nice speculation ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardNL View Post
    Hi Albershide,

yes exactly, the latter is what I meant ... I know, it wouldn't fit his character, but since he is injured (and possibly replaced by Shockwave as commander) ... who knows. Ah well, nice speculation ;-)
    Shockwave doesnt seem like the commander type

Banned

Shockwave doesnt seem like the commander type
    maybe what might happen is that Megs will still be running the show, just make it look like Shockwave took over and Megs is now alone to give the Autobots a false sense of hope that the D-cons are infighting. Megs and Prime make a loose alliance to fight off Shockwave and his Cons and when the A-bots dont expect it, Megs closes the trap and turns on the A-bots. What do you think?

maybe what might happen is that Megs will still be running the show, just make it look like Shockwave took over and Megs is now alone to give the Autobots a false sense of hope that the D-cons are infighting. Megs and Prime make a loose alliance to fight off Shockwave and his Cons and when the A-bots dont expect it, Megs closes the trap and turns on the A-bots. What do you think?

again an excellent point, but i still dont see why Megs would even lie about joininng the autobots,

Banned

again an excellent point, but i still dont see why Megs would even lie about joininng the autobots,
    Im not saying for sure that its even going to happen but just saying... this could be a way for Megs to get in close to Prime. They used to be close before Megs turned right? So whats not to say that Megs does not try and see just how trusting Prime is? Prime could think Megs has a change of Spark so-to-speak and with Megs not in charge any longer as the Autobots now think, What better way to combat the Decepticons but to have one of the greatest on your side? Or at least thats what Prime might think. Or none of this happens, Megs really has lost control of the D-cons to Shockwave and Megs really is on his own and at one point he makes a loose alliance with Prime to combat a greater threat... Shockwave and his new horde of Decepticons and their ships The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Im not saying for sure that its even going to happen but just saying... this could be a way for Megs to get in close to Prime. They used to be close before Megs turned right? So whats not to say that Megs does not try and see just how trusting Prime is? Prime could think Megs has a change of Spark so-to-speak and with Megs not in charge any longer as the Autobots now think, What better way to combat the Decepticons but to have one of the greatest on your side? Or at least thats what Prime might think. Or none of this happens, Megs really has lost control of the D-cons to Shockwave and Megs really is on his own and at one point he makes a loose alliance with Prime to combat a greater threat... Shockwave and his new horde of Decepticons and their ships The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Optimus would be too smart to fall for a trick like that from Megs. And if Ratchet could sense the pheromone level of Sam....then he must be able to detect that something about Megs isn't right....But who knows....it's a good thought though.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Optimus would be too smart to fall for a trick like that from Megs. And if Ratchet could sense the pheromone level of Sam....then he must be able to detect that something about Megs isn't right....But who knows....it's a good thought though.
    well... like I said, the second option could work then. Megs is overthrown as it seems legit that it may happen... Megs and maybe a select few Cons that still follow him hide out on Earth as Shockwave has made things on Earth bad for not only the Autobots but Megs and his select few as well. So not only are the Autobots forced to hide once more and or take up arms on human military that want them gone but so now does Megs have to take a Earth form to hide...

well... like I said, the second option could work then. Megs is overthrown as it seems legit that it may happen... Megs and maybe a select few Cons that still follow him hide out on Earth as Shockwave has made things on Earth bad for not only the Autobots but Megs and his select few as well. So not only are the Autobots forced to hide once more and or take up arms on human military that want them gone but so now does Megs have to take a Earth form to hide...
    Hey, that's actually not a bad idea...I like it!

Banned

ok back to topic... the Assassins. Its either going to be the SUVs or two bots we haven't seen yet. Maybe smaller bots, more like Frenzy or Alice, something not so easily seen?

They will probably do something along the lines of what they did with Alice. Have robots take human forms....even though I don't think it's such a good idea because I prefer robots taking forms of vehicles....not humans.

They should do something like the robot that came from Ravage that formed from the tiny robotic magnetic ball things that attached to each other. It would be cool!

ya, have leo as a pretender

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    They will probably do something along the lines of what they did with Alice. Have robots take human forms....even though I don't think it's such a good idea because I prefer robots taking forms of vehicles....not humans.

They should do something like the robot that came from Ravage that formed from the tiny robotic magnetic ball things that attached to each other. It would be cool!
    See there is a problem though... most people that seen the movie did not read the novel for the movie as well and how the Pretender became to look human was never showed in the movie. She did not scan a human and take a human's form. In the book and what was cut and not shown in the movie was that this Pretender scanned an animatronic Alice robot from Alice in Wonderland from Disney world. So in essence the Pretender did scan something machine-like. In ROTF when Leo comes back and goes to start telling Sam about Alice as Sam is being chocked, the whole scene before that was cut. Leo was downstairs eating his pizza when he sees on tv the same looking Alice from Disney World.

See there is a problem though... most people that seen the movie did not read the novel for the movie as well and how the Pretender became to look human was never showed in the movie. She did not scan a human and take a human's form. In the book and what was cut and not shown in the movie was that this Pretender scanned an animatronic Alice robot from Alice in Wonderland from Disney world. So in essence the Pretender did scan something machine-like. In ROTF when Leo comes back and goes to start telling Sam about Alice as Sam is being chocked, the whole scene before that was cut. Leo was downstairs eating his pizza when he sees on tv the same looking Alice from Disney World.
    True. Even the Revenge of the Fallen IDW Adaptation Comic has that scene.
    Remember the line "Hey Sam! I think there's something about your bed-buddy Alice...". That was after Leo discovering the Alice In Wonderland Disney Animatronic Puppet. Too bad it was cut from the movie. But it didn't do too bad, we only lost the back story.

Speaking of books... Peter David has finished writing the 3rd Movie Adaptation Novel. Heard that he's an excellent writer. Much better than the previous writer many say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    True. Even the Revenge of the Fallen IDW Adaptation Comic has that scene.
    Remember the line "Hey Sam! I think there's something about your bed-buddy Alice...". That was after Leo discovering the Alice In Wonderland Disney Animatronic Puppet. Too bad it was cut from the movie. But it didn't do too bad, we only lost the back story.

Speaking of books... Peter David has finished writing the 3rd Movie Adaptation Novel. Heard that he's an excellent writer. Much better than the previous writer many say.
    Yeah and I hope he at least makes the book more like the movie than the past two books. Also do you know if there will be a prequel book to the movie? I hope they just skip it as the last 2 prequel books just messed up the story even more. Veiled Threat sucked I think. I loved that Starscream had his own little thing going on but to have all those Autobots in that book that then were never even in the movie was a let down to me.

Yeah and I hope he at least makes the book more like the movie than the past two books. Also do you know if there will be a prequel book to the movie? I hope they just skip it as the last 2 prequel books just messed up the story even more. Veiled Threat sucked I think. I loved that Starscream had his own little thing going on but to have all those Autobots in that book that then were never even in the movie was a let down to me.
    its just like the comics. if you see a new character, you know he's gonna die before the end of the story!