Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unicron teaser in the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Razor
    The gold bot could well be Unicron.
    People say no coz he doesn't have red eyes in the trailer. But Unicron was neither Autobot nor Decepticon, and he didn't have red eyes.

Let's just wait and see.
    did he have blue? I think green or yellow would work well for a non sided bots eyes in the bayverse

Default Re: Unicron teaser in the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    did he have blue? I think green or yellow would work well for a non sided bots eyes in the bayverse
    Unicron had green eyes if I could remember well.
    Though that could well be changed to blue in the Bayverse. And he could appear in a much smaller size. Who knows?
    ЩЯДTH ☭f ЯДZOЯ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Though that could well be changed to blue in the Bayverse. And he could appear in a much smaller size. Who knows?
    its not Unicron... and he did not have red eyes. Just the outside of the eye's metal color was a brass/copper color but once the eye luminated it was blue. Besides... the gold bot has the marking of a Prime on his shoulder as I have already pointed out. Unicron would have no such marking on him.

The gold bot could well be Unicron.
    People say no coz he doesn't have red eyes in the trailer. But Unicron was neither Autobot nor Decepticon, and he didn't have red eyes.

Let's just wait and see.

Spot on.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

In G1 he have green eyes. Dunno what he would have in a Bay movie, but blue I don't think, since Autobots have that color.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime View Post
    In G1 he have green eyes. Dunno what he would have in a Bay movie, but blue I don't think, since Autobots have that color.
    If unicron is in this, he could have any color eyes. Look at Wheelie and Jetfire, even though they were both D-con... they went A-bot and had red eyes. Frenzy had blue eyes and he was D-con. And in ROTF Rampage the red dozer had Yellow eyes when Devestator had Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If unicron is in this, he could have any color eyes. Look at Wheelie and Jetfire, even though they were both D-con... they went A-bot and had red eyes. Frenzy had blue eyes and he was D-con. And in ROTF Rampage the red dozer had Yellow eyes when Devestator had Green.

Don't forget Alice she had blue eyes too.., but think that blue is out of the question for Unicron, at least I hope...any other color but blue will do to him IMO.. IF he is in the movie that is.

Banned

True, but think that blue is out of the question for Unicron, at least I hope...any other color but blue will do to him IMO.. IF he is in the movie taht is.
    (IF) he is... id say Green or Red... but I can see Unicron being something way unexpected and having mutiple eyes, not just 2.

the gold bot has the marking of a Prime on his shoulder as I have already pointed out. Unicron would have no such marking on him.
    why cant unicron be a prime?

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso
    your right. bay has a creative license that's huuuuge

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson
    your right. bay has a creative license that's huuuuge
    then again silverbolt could be the gold bot

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    then again silverbolt could be the gold bot

Naaa. As I have heard it the goldbot is confirmed to be a Prime, but dunno who. But I might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Guys you're all wrong........It was obviously Michael Jackson.
    Moonwalking?
    I LOVE NELSON!!

Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime

Naaa. As I have heard it the goldbot is confirmed to be a Prime, but dunno who. But I might be wrong
    he could be. who says bay has to stick to the original primes?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    Because Unicron and Primus were created before any Primes. The Primes only exists from Primus. Unicron creates Heralds which are a dark version of Primes. This is what The Fallen and Megatron became when Megs was turned into Galvatron. Trust me... thats not Unicron in the Ship.

Quote Originally Posted by wkmoon30 View Post
    You can clearly see Unicron in the preview in planet form.. Did anyone else see this??
    When the trailer goes inside the eye of the bot that everyone seems to believe is Sentinel Prime it freezes for just a moment and you can see the planet almost exactly as it appears in 80's transformer animated movie.....

your reading too much into it..

Quote Originally Posted by wkmoon30 View Post
    When the trailer goes inside the eye of the bot that everyone seems to believe is Sentinel Prime it freezes for just a moment and you can see the planet almost exactly as it appears in 80's transformer animated movie.....

Because Unicron and Primus were created before any Primes. The Primes only exists from Primus. Unicron creates Heralds which are a dark version of Primes. This is what The Fallen and Megatron became when Megs was turned into Galvatron. Trust me... thats not Unicron in the Ship.
    Im not saying it is unicron. Im just questioning the mythilogy. The role of Primus belongs to the Allspark, in this universe, but that doesnt mean that it is all the Allspark is responsible for.

What if the Allspark is Primus AND Unicron combined? Remember in the Tales of The fallen? According to the Fallen himself, it was the Allspark that made him turn on his brothers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    Im not saying it is unicron. Im just questioning the mythilogy. The role of Primus belongs to the Allspark, in this universe, but that doesnt mean that it is all the Allspark is responsible for.

What if the Allspark is Primus AND Unicron combined? Remember in the Tales of The fallen? According to the Fallen himself, it was the Allspark that made him turn on his brothers.
    And you are right... the AllSpark did make the Fallen do this in (the comics) but thats not the same as the movies as we see the comics dont 100% follow the movies. Yes the AllSpark seems to be the replacement for Primus and possibly Unicron as well... but I have a feeling thats not the case in the movies.

Don't forget Alice she had blue eyes too.., but think that blue is out of the question for Unicron, at least I hope...any other color but blue will do to him IMO.. IF he is in the movie that is.
    They could go with purple eyes for Unicron. At least that color has never been tried before in the Bayverse and would give Unicron a nice unique touch.

Yeah I think Purple would do nicely.

And yes Unicron could be a Prime in the Bayverse. There is no way to tell until the movie comes out for sure.
    ЩЯДTH ☭f ЯДZOЯ

Banned

They could go with purple eyes for Unicron. At least that color has never been tried before in the Bayverse and would give Unicron a nice unique touch.

Yeah I think Purple would do nicely.

And yes Unicron could be a Prime in the Bayverse. There is no way to tell until the movie comes out for sure.
    The Fallen almost had purple eyes. There is a concept of him on the dvd where he has purple eyes and another where I believe he has green.

The only way I see Unicron making it in TF3, is both as reference and maybe the story dives into what is known as Dark Energon.

I dont see it myself, it just looks like the inside of his eye
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Lightbulb Re: Unicron teaser in the trailer

Unicron; with purple eyes or whatever, a sure indicator of a new species of Transformers? Hmmm, now wouldn't that be something.

This is way out there ... What if the bot in the preview is Galvatron?? It would make since that you could see Unicron inside his eye since the two are so connected...