Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 64 of 64

Thread: User reputations.

  1. #51
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    hey! i'm number 13 in the rep overall lineup! thats frikken cool!
    Hmm, never knew there was such list. Where is it?

  2. #52
    Senior Member CesarCardoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Blois, France
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Hmm, never knew there was such list. Where is it?
    comunity => members list => and you click on the rep column to line the list up by rep.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    comunity => members list => and you click on the rep column to line the list up by rep.
    And you can sort it either descending or ascending. You can even hover over the little colored icon and it will have a little comment like "*member* is on a distinguished road."

  4. #54
    Senior Member MROptimusPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: User reputations.

    This feature is for cowards and children, why are the messages anonymous? If you want to say something negative to someone, leave your name with it. All you are doing is contributing and teaching these boys never to be men. These ~so called~ reputation comments are the most disrespectful feature I have seen on any board. This forum makes me feel that you don't care what people post about each other here. I can hardly post an OPINION here without being ganged up on so-to-speak. Yes I respond with things you don't think a Prime should or would ever say. They aren't comments you WANT to see, they are comments some of you NEED to see. Not that I care in the real world, as some of us have real problems like responding to fires for soldiers in Afghanistan... but then again what would I know?

  5. #55
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    4,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MROptimusPrime View Post
    This feature is for cowards and children, why are the messages anonymous? If you want to say something negative to someone, leave your name with it. All you are doing is contributing and teaching these boys never to be men. These ~so called~ reputation comments are the most disrespectful feature I have seen on any board. This forum makes me feel that you don't care what people post about each other here. I can hardly post an OPINION here without being ganged up on so-to-speak. Yes I respond with things you don't think a Prime should or would ever say. They aren't comments you WANT to see, they are comments some of you NEED to see. Not that I care in the real world, as some of us have real problems like responding to fires for soldiers in Afghanistan... but then again what would I know?
    Dude, you're right.. it's for cowards idd.
    And yeah some people here are not open to hear things that might hurt their feelings but do a world of good for some.. with certain cases it's pretty sad but i do accept ppl for who they are but sometimes they need to know how certain things should be..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  6. #56
    Senior Member Horror Sober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by MROptimusPrime View Post
    All you are doing is contributing and teaching these boys never to be men.
    Says the guy whose proudest moment was when a cartoon voice actor said you were the real Optimus Prime, in front of your son. Sorry dude. It's cool you got to meet him, but I find it strange when that's the proudest moment in your life, and not the day said son was born in the first place.

    Sorry if that's too harsh. I know it's probably not on topic. If only this message board had a feature where I could respond to what you said without disrupting things. Some kind of...reputation comment system, perhaps. Hmmm...

  7. #57
    Senior Member MROptimusPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror Sober View Post
    Says the guy whose proudest moment was when a cartoon voice actor said you were the real Optimus Prime, in front of your son. Sorry dude. It's cool you got to meet him, but I find it strange when that's the proudest moment in your life, and not the day said son was born in the first place.

    Sorry if that's too harsh. I know it's probably not on topic. If only this message board had a feature where I could respond to what you said without disrupting things. Some kind of...reputation comment system, perhaps. Hmmm...
    Your dumb ass comment is exactly the disrespect I am talking about. Who do YOU think you are to judge someone who has loved and BLED for this brand for 30 years? Your parents should have taught you better. You are WAY out of line.

  8. #58
    Senior Member MROptimusPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Dude, you're right.. it's for cowards idd.
    And yeah some people here are not open to hear things that might hurt their feelings but do a world of good for some.. with certain cases it's pretty sad but i do accept ppl for who they are but sometimes they need to know how certain things should be..
    I don't know if I have argued with you or not, sorry if I have. But this is the MOST disrespectful site I have EVER been on. I have never had my opinions so openly ganged up on by so many for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. Admins here do not act responsively and or at appropriate times. I.E. like the IDIOT comment right after yours by some BOY who wouldn't last 15 minutes in my job.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Horror Sober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by MROptimusPrime View Post
    Your dumb ass comment is exactly the disrespect I am talking about. Who do YOU think you are to judge someone who has loved and BLED for this brand for 30 years? Your parents should have taught you better. You are WAY out of line.
    Part of being a man is growing up and getting your priorities straight. That you were more offended by my comment as a Transformers fan than you were as a father tells me you haven't done either one. I mean, you're saying I should have been taught better and that I'm way out of line because...you've been a fan of a popular toy brand for 30 years? You really don't see how ridiculous that is?

    I'm really sorry, this is way off topic. We're here to talk about the user reputation system, not Impostorus Prime's growing pains. I'm all for it, in case the second paragraph of my previous post went over anyone's heads. I like that when giving rep, you can put a little comment on a post. It's not as disruptive as I've unfortunately been in this thread, and it can be a nice way to say you liked something that someone said without derailing discussion.

    Or in some cases, did not like what someone said. But you get the idea.

  10. #60
    Senior Member MROptimusPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror Sober View Post
    Part of being a man is growing up and getting your priorities straight. That you were more offended by my comment as a Transformers fan than you were as a father tells me you haven't done either one. I mean, you're saying I should have been taught better and that I'm way out of line because...you've been a fan of a popular toy brand for 30 years? You really don't see how ridiculous that is?

    I'm really sorry, this is way off topic. We're here to talk about the user reputation system, not Impostorus Prime's growing pains. I'm all for it, in case the second paragraph of my previous post went over anyone's heads. I like that when giving rep, you can put a little comment on a post. It's not as disruptive as I've unfortunately been in this thread, and it can be a nice way to say you liked something that someone said without derailing discussion.

    Or in some cases, did not like what someone said. But you get the idea.
    Instead of throwing you sissy anonymous messages or worrying about that red box under my name... you are a fucking piece of shit disrespectful son of a bitch.

  11. #61
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: User reputations.

    I rarely contribute to this site any longer, yet regularly check in to see what is going on. The above rants from several members are just sad. There is no need for such hostility and language...this is supposed to be a site to discuss common interests and film.

    The events that unfolded yesterday in DC once again remind us that we need to treat others with some sense of civility rather than being keyboard warriors with quick insults and profanity.

    It's easy to do a little research on the web and see that someone may indeed serve their country with noble intent...but it is also unnecessary to waive your choices in someone's face. MrOptimusPrime, thank you for your service in Afganistan (yes, I've viewed pictures to confirm)...but please harness the anger and rage. Everyone else...just lay off him and stop poking the flame...there are no medals or prizes to be won for enraging someone.

    I truly hope that you can all find some way to co-exist and refrain from unneeded hatred and anger. And should you wish to continue...I sincerely hope that the administrators of this site consider that others are here and do not wish to be a part of this nonsense.

  12. #62
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: User reputations.

    I like the reputation system. It gives members an idea of what they can expect from someone should they engage him/her in a conversation. Not to say it's a completely accurate measurement, but it beats having to look at that person's entire post history.

  13. #63
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,345

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    ... stop poking the flame...
    But looking at your avatar tells me that... YOU ARE THE ONE IN FLAME!!

    Quick, somebody call a firefighter! Alright MROptimusPrime will put out your flame!

  14. #64
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: User reputations.

    Haha! Sora designed it for me a few years ago, St. Elmo's Fire is my favorite running song so she created a completely unique avatar for me. I appreciate the joke, but make sure you spent time absorbing the message. Nice chatting with you again after all these years.

  15. #65
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,345

    Default Re: User reputations.

    200px-Firestarter_novel.jpg

    Is this guy (or whatever it is) the Public Enemy Number One to all Firefighters?

    Is a "Fire-Starter" to a Firefighter, as what a Crook is to a Cop?

    What is a Fire-Starter anyway? Does he run around and put things on fire so that the Firefighter would later come and put it out?
    So the Firefighters finally meet their match eh?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •