Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    yeah there's no need for a (cough.cough), an obsession with Shia, and lols every few words. dear mr pedophile might wanna learn how like totally like how we like cough cough 13 year olds like talk before u like pretend to be one.
    Too many "likes" made me get dizzy
    Don't expect everyone to always agree with you

Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy?? lol
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

maybe i wasnt meant to post all of it i shall hold my reservations. Im bad at giving ppl the benefit of the doubt and it has burned me greatly in the past

Im surprised Sam is 13 aswell. I thought girls were meant to mature earlier than boys jk. Did u sign up with ur full name sam? may not want to do that as u can see u never know who is on a internetz forumz

im sure she siad it was her in the montanna pic aswell

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox
    im sure she siad it was her in the montanna pic aswell
    uh that was like so 15 accounts ago! didn't u read that "she" doesn't like her anymore? just Shia? hahaha

and I'm fine with my name. my creep-dar is pretty spot on IMO. lol.

anyone else seen kellygirl13? I think that's the video name. YouTube it. sounds just like this person.