Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

  1. #1
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Can someone tell me about this poster? Does anyone know this person?

    Is this person mentally challenged or something? I only ask so I understand & know whom I'm dealing with. I've never seen some that's been banned try and circumvent and register as a different poster almost every single week. Sometimes 3x a week.

    Apparently they don't understand common language and the meaning of being banned. If it's not trying to register as a new person more than 2x a week, myself or the mods get PMs from this individual asking to be readmitted.


    :wtf

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bot Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern California.
    Posts
    3,113

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Nelson, i don't know this poster personally, only having encountered some of their "personae" here on this forum. . . .but, yes, I think the term "mentally challenged" is apt. . .as is "mentally ill."
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,116

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    I knew all along that SamWitwickyGirl was Prettygirlmadison.

    Nope, don't know this person.

    And they're trying to register almost every single week? Prettygirlmadison was banned quite awhile ago. Or does she/he/it only actually manage to register successfully every so often?

  4. #4
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    I take it that MrsSamWitwicky was her too lol

    some people either need a job,or some serious help... that's all I can say.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime View Post
    I take it that MrsSamWitwicky was her too lol

    some people either need a job,or some serious help... that's all I can say.
    I think that is the same person.

  6. #6
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Uh, as an aside, do not google "pretty girl madison."

    Nelson - no luck blocking the IP?
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ed Fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Posts
    888

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    Uh, as an aside, do not google "pretty girl madison."

    Nelson - no luck blocking the IP?
    Okay, just because you said that, I had to google it.

    Sorry Nelson, I am not familar with any of those names.


    Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

  8. #8
    Senior Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,835

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    yeah she pmd me asking that she wanted to stay and not be banned lol then she was banned no wonder i didnt hear back lol

    i googled. some comments on you tube.

    do u think she is 12? i believe she may just be young. otherwise brain damaged

    is she a spam bot? can spam bots pm like that? how do we know she is a real person?

    should we let her on one last time if she stops being annoying? i cant help but think she could be a kid and be immature (not like any of us already on the baords) so giver her a chance to grow up?


    otherwise spambot or troll or whatever kill it!!!!!!!! KIIILLLLLL EEEEETTTTTTT!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,116

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    I remember she had a picture of some girl from Hanna Montana as her avatar and claimed it was herself.

  10. #10
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,888

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    i spoke to prettygirlmadison but don't know her
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  11. #11
    Senior Member CesarCardoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Blois, France
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    Uh, as an aside, do not google "pretty girl madison."

    Nelson - no luck blocking the IP?
    I think she meant dont google "pretty girl madison". you get a hell of alot of porn!

  12. #12
    Senior Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,835

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    well she pmed me to post this.

    still not sure about her what do u guys think?

    Hi! this is the ppl "prettygirlmadison" "mrssamwitwicky" and other user accounts i have made. i saw nelson's thread about asking "is she mentally challenged" and i cant believe it. it really hurt my feelings...im replying to you because yes, i am a 13 year old girl (not 12) but yes im 13. im on youtube called "Ashandmaryk" you can see what a big fan i am! and im sorry if i was ever mean or rude. i really like tformers, and such (cough.cough.shia labeouf) so i really wanted to join this account, an di have been making numerous accounts for this. i know he will delete this account once again, i dont know why hes being mean. i cant believe michael bay would allow him to say that to one of his fans....especially if shes a 13 year old GIRLL! i was shocked when i read that forum.....maybe i'll give up on this, but i was wondering if you could please, start a new thread under the proper one...(i forget what its called) telling everyone about this message, because a lot of people sound curious about it....im not asking you to support me and be on my side, but i really want them to know what im not a weirdo or a creepo or a 'spambot' (what is that?) lol but anyway, thanks for reading this, and i really am sorry for making those dumb accounts putting up pics of hannah montana and stuff. lol i really dont like hannah anymore. i only like tformers and sam witwicky , and (cough. cough shia labeouf) shia labeouf is the one i like not people who are rude (cough.cough nelson.) shia labeouf is the reason why i loved transformers...anyway, yeah. sorry if you find this message annoying. ill understand...


  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox
    well she pmed me to post this.

    still not sure about her what do u guys think?

    Hi! this is the ppl "prettygirlmadison" "mrssamwitwicky" and other user accounts i have made. i saw nelson's thread about asking "is she mentally challenged" and i cant believe it. it really hurt my feelings...im replying to you because yes, i am a 13 year old girl (not 12) but yes im 13. im on youtube called "Ashandmaryk" you can see what a big fan i am! and im sorry if i was ever mean or rude. i really like tformers, and such (cough.cough.shia labeouf) so i really wanted to join this account, an di have been making numerous accounts for this. i know he will delete this account once again, i dont know why hes being mean. i cant believe michael bay would allow him to say that to one of his fans....especially if shes a 13 year old GIRLL! i was shocked when i read that forum.....maybe i'll give up on this, but i was wondering if you could please, start a new thread under the proper one...(i forget what its called) telling everyone about this message, because a lot of people sound curious about it....im not asking you to support me and be on my side, but i really want them to know what im not a weirdo or a creepo or a 'spambot' (what is that?) lol but anyway, thanks for reading this, and i really am sorry for making those dumb accounts putting up pics of hannah montana and stuff. lol i really dont like hannah anymore. i only like tformers and sam witwicky , and (cough. cough shia labeouf) shia labeouf is the one i like not people who are rude (cough.cough nelson.) shia labeouf is the reason why i loved transformers...anyway, yeah. sorry if you find this message annoying. ill understand...
    if shia labeouf is the reason you liked a bay movie then u belong on a Shia site. Nelson is just doing his job. it's not "rude" when you break forum rules and expect people to make an exception for you because your 13. Hey guess what!? I'm 13 and I have a better rep than you on here. you know why? I follow the rules. just saying. also this has nothing to do with Michael. you clearly stated your a bigger Shia fan then you are of Bay.(cough.cough)

  14. #14
    Senior Member Arcee99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    if shia labeouf is the reason you liked a bay movie then u belong on a Shia site. Nelson is just doing his job. it's not "rude" when you break forum rules and expect people to make an exception for you because your 13. Hey guess what!? I'm 13 and I have a better rep than you on here. you know why? I follow the rules. just saying. also this has nothing to do with Michael. you clearly stated your a bigger Shia fan then you are of Bay.(cough.cough)
    I totally agree with you, Sam.
    Don't expect everyone to always agree with you

  15. #15
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,116

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Nelson how could you be so rude?!! (cough.cough)

    JK. I was wondering who the mysterious "Transformers 3" user was on the "Who's Online" page and why I couldn't access their profile page.

    But oh well. Such is life. This is what happens when you're rude towards this site and the members on it.

  16. #16

    Default

    all I heard in her post was waaa wa waaa wa waaa Shia wa waaa waaa (cough cough) geeze what are u? a smoker? haha

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bot Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern California.
    Posts
    3,113

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    if shia labeouf is the reason you liked a bay movie then u belong on a Shia site. Nelson is just doing his job. it's not "rude" when you break forum rules and expect people to make an exception for you because your 13. Hey guess what!? I'm 13 and I have a better rep than you on here. you know why? I follow the rules. just saying. also this has nothing to do with Michael. you clearly stated your a bigger Shia fan then you are of Bay.(cough.cough)
    Well said Sam. And very close to what I told her. I also told her that I wasn't staking my rep on her behavior, she has to come back, behave and earn respect
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,116

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    all I heard in her post was waaa wa waaa wa waaa Shia wa waaa waaa (cough cough) geeze what are u? a smoker? haha
    She's probably fuming at this thread right now. :lmao

  19. #19
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    She's probably fuming at this thread right now. :lmao
    Most likely I am not feeling sorry for her though.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker

    She's probably fuming at this thread right now. :lmao
    if ur spreading hate about the members of the board and bay u deserve it.

  21. #21
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nickelson View Post
    if ur spreading hate about the members of the board and bay u deserve it.

    Well said there.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  22. #22
    Member elektra_maniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    This side of heaven_Trinidad West Indies
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Poor girl.......aren't u being too hard on her
    Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions. - AE

  23. #23

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by elektra_maniel View Post
    Poor girl.......aren't u being too hard on her
    No. "she" is trying too hard to type like an oppressed child, and trying to build pity. No one who is not trouble makes an account weekly at a place they are banned, nor do they bother other members with their nonsense.

    This behaviour is that of a troll seeking to cause mischief and waste people's time, pure and simple.

    The fact that they chose a name that happens to have a bunch of porn related to its Google searches was a conscious choice, we're probably dealing with a male here, as well.
    "to punish and enslave"

  24. #24
    Senior Member DK Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cybertron/Denmark
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Prettygirlmadison, HappyGirlMadison, SamWitwickyGirl, Madison Stewart

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    No. "she" is trying too hard to type like an oppressed child, and trying to build pity. No one who is not trouble makes an account weekly at a place they are banned, nor do they bother other members with their nonsense.

    This behaviour is that of a troll seeking to cause mischief and waste people's time, pure and simple.

    The fact that they chose a name that happens to have a bunch of porn related to its Google searches was a conscious choice, we're probably dealing with a male here, as well.

    And an old one too. No doubt, it is someone who need some serious help, that's for sure.
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln


  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Prime

    And an old one too. No doubt, it is someone who need some serious help, that's for sure.
    yeah there's no need for a (cough.cough), an obsession with Shia, and lols every few words. dear mr pedophile might wanna learn how like totally like how we like cough cough 13 year olds like talk before u like pretend to be one.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •