Thread: Another Amazon leak...

Default Another Amazon leak...

... has revealed a bit of a pop-up book blurb that looks interesting...

TFW2005 - DotM plot summery revealed?
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

Default Re: Another Amazon leak...

Found this too...http://screencrave.com/2010-10-18/tr...plot-revealed/

I think its funny that now this has been found, sites are making the space race thing seem like its a space race as of now and not refering to the space race of the 60s. The only way there would be a space race to the Moon now in present day Between the U.S. and Russia is if whatever they tried to get in the 60s, was out of reach and only now can either reach it... but then you have to Question... if there is a modern space race to the Moon in this movie, why only the U.S. and Russia? Why not other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Found this too...http://screencrave.com/2010-10-18/tr...plot-revealed/

I think its funny that now this has been found, sites are making the space race thing seem like its a space race as of now and not refering to the space race of the 60s. The only way there would be a space race to the Moon now in present day Between the U.S. and Russia is if whatever they tried to get in the 60s, was out of reach and only now can either reach it... but then you have to Question... if there is a modern space race to the Moon in this movie, why only the U.S. and Russia? Why not other countries?
    Especially because didn't we see a scene that Kennedy was involved in? That would mean '60s. And Russia and the U.S. aren't rivals like they were back then. Heck, it was the Soviet Union not Russia then. I can't remember if this was a legit scene or faked.
    Call me Wolfie or Blade, your choice. And for the record, yes, I am female.
    Starscream is my snuggles and he loves me very much. <3

I think it's done before on Armageddon, so far i think this will be like Armageddon with TFs in it since Bay hasn't been in space for 13 years on film.

Good points. A space race right now probably wouldn't be US and Russia but more like US and China. The Russian space program is not the program it used to be.