Thread: Does anyone else out there like Revenge of the Fallen as much as I do?

Default Does anyone else out there like Revenge of the Fallen as much as I do?

I just want to say that Revenge of the Fallen is and always will be in my top 3 movies of all time. For some reason, well many reasons, I love it. I love everything about the movie except for a few minor details, but the pros outweigh the cons by so much that it doesn't phase me anymore. It never gets old for me, I've seen this movie way to many times, and I still cannot get bored of it. This movie exceeded my expectations of what I thought the sequel was going to be and I ended up walking out of the theatre my first time blown away literally and emotionally. Anyone else out there think the same about the movie? I think it is one of film makings greatest achievements, and hope that this is recognized in the near future. Thoughts?

Default Re: Does anyone else out there like Revenge of the Fallen as much as I do?

Heck yes great sequel but those twins were kind of annoying, i wish they get killed in part 3.

Default Re: Does anyone else out there like Revenge of the Fallen as much as I do?

There've been pros and cons, but I, too, love ROTF as much as I loved the first movie.

Welcome to S4TE.

I love it too, not as much as the first, but I think it's a worthy sequel with some of the most amazing action sequences I've ever seen.

I believe it does suffer in terms of plot compared to the first film, but it's still a great action flick.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunnerD View Post
    I just want to say that Revenge of the Fallen is and always will be in my top 3 movies of all time. For some reason, well many reasons, I love it. I love everything about the movie except for a few minor details, but the pros outweigh the cons by so much that it doesn't phase me anymore. It never gets old for me, I've seen this movie way to many times, and I still cannot get bored of it. This movie exceeded my expectations of what I thought the sequel was going to be and I ended up walking out of the theatre my first time blown away literally and emotionally. Anyone else out there think the same about the movie? I think it is one of film makings greatest achievements, and hope that this is recognized in the near future. Thoughts?
    Amen to that dude. I can honestly say I agree %110 with you in every way. ROTF is and will always be in my top 5 favorite films. I will love (and defend) this movie forever!

amen brother you and me both, I got to Columbia College of Chicago and am doing a major in film and am almost a walking plague at that school it sucks but I will never backdown and stop defending these films.

I wrote a paper about Revenge Of The Fallen for my class at Columbia College Hollywood. Got an A for the class, so it must have been good. LOL

So yeah, I liked ROTF quite a bit.