Thread: Still shooting in Detroit on the 27th.

Banned

Default Still shooting in Detroit on the 27th.

Well, I am at this time close to the set on Griswald in Detroit. Some sites were saying that filming was to be over as of Friday the 24th but that is not so. From what I here down here, filming will wrap today. They are doing smaller scenes now and I just watched them do a scene where Lennox and his team look to have dropped in from the sky and are getting out of their shoots to take up a fighting position behind a large pile of smoldering dirt. Before this, they had the BB Camaro in front of the same pile of dirt and filmed it in place and then did some filming around the car and then up around it as if maybe it might transform in this scene.

Also I spotted that same red and black Impala on set too. It was parked two spots down from BB.

Banned

Default Re: Still shooting in Detroit on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The black and red Impala is someone's personal vehicle, right? Do you have any idea?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    The black and red Impala is someone's personal vehicle, right? Do you have any idea?
    No... its not someone's personal vehicle... it was also filmed in Indiana on set driving around and I posted up pics of it at the Pakard Plant in detroit as well. It does not have a plate on it and the windows are tinted as well. It could be a TF (maybe a none named Decepticon) or just a car thats used in the movie but the question is why use it in scenes that are meant to be Chicago but then also have it in the early Indiana scenes that are not Chicago scenes? It may not be a TF but it plays some role in the movie.

Just got back from down there myself; they are wrapped up now, heading to Florida tomorrow. Got some pics of me and my son with some NEST soldiers at the Clifford set, followed by meeting Josh Duhamel, who stopped to take a pic with my son and shake my hand. Pics will be on TFLAMB later on

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    No... its not someone's personal vehicle... it was also filmed in Indiana on set driving around and I posted up pics of it at the Pakard Plant in detroit as well. It does not have a plate on it and the windows are tinted as well. It could be a TF (maybe a none named Decepticon) or just a car thats used in the movie but the question is why use it in scenes that are meant to be Chicago but then also have it in the early Indiana scenes that are not Chicago scenes? It may not be a TF but it plays some role in the movie.
    If I were to venture a guess, it's not a TF who has had refit recently, or is possibly a stand-in for a CG vehicle, since the hood doesn't match the rest of the car... that's a bit strange.
    "to punish and enslave"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    If I were to venture a guess, it's not a TF who has had refit recently, or is possibly a stand-in for a CG vehicle, since the hood doesn't match the rest of the car... that's a bit strange.
    The hood does match the rest of the car. Where do you see that it doesnt? The hood is the same color as the top and the sides of the car.