Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks again, Michael!

Default Re: Thanks again, Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by TRANSFORMERS 2 View Post
    I hope you guys enjoy the movie, I'm sure it'll be great and maybe even better then the first two films. Will you guys be seeing it in 3D or 2D?
    3D IMAX, of course!

Junior Member FilmStudentwillPA4Credit's Avatar

For sure meeting MB is a great experience. I don't care what anybody else has ever said I worked for him for 11 days and met him on the set in Chicago. I might be just a lowly (non-credited) PA but those where the best 11 days of my life. It's awesome that your son got to meet him so young and you got this pic. Too me MB will always be one of "us". The kids who dreamed the biggest and enjoyed films that where an experience. Which is exactly what TransformersOTM is...an experience.

The movie was totally kick-ass! It was also cool to see certain scenes and know that I was standing nearby when they were shot, and seeing the finished product. I took the whole family down to see it in 3D IMAX on July 1st (the originally slated opening day, and my son's birthday as well), and even my 5 year old daughter was riveted to the screen, literally on the front edge of her seat, for the entire duration of the movie; that's quite a feat in itself!

Michael, outstanding finish to the series! Thanks again for all the awesome memories you've provided us here in Detroit, and for me and my kids!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J1000 View Post
    The movie was totally kick-ass! It was also cool to see certain scenes and know that I was standing nearby when they were shot, and seeing the finished product. I took the whole family down to see it in 3D IMAX on July 1st (the originally slated opening day, and my son's birthday as well), and even my 5 year old daughter was riveted to the screen, literally on the front edge of her seat, for the entire duration of the movie; that's quite a feat in itself!

Michael, outstanding finish to the series! Thanks again for all the awesome memories you've provided us here in Detroit, and for me and my kids!
    And it's not a finish at all ! A new beginning is more likely

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PSofosNextGen View Post
    And it's not a finish at all ! A new beginning is more likely
    And this is also the most outstanding plan to date to please the fans inside and outside USA even in the Box Office numbers which is a pretty serious situation . Thank you Michael from the bottom of my heart You are and you will remaining the best I hope Transformers to win this time !!!

I bumped into James D. Weston II on Twitter last week (On page 1 of this thread, he's the top left NEST soldier), and he sent my son an autographed photo with a message for him (as well as a smaller, postcard sized one with an autograph for me). What a cool guy! We have a pretty cool TF3 display in the basement now, with the movie poster surrounded by the pics of us with the Autobots and the cast members (and Bay) in this thread. The coolness and generosity of the TF3 cast and crew continues to impress me!

photo.JPG

Thats really awesome, you guys are so lucky
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

(Michael Bay,a man for all seasons).my god! fucking lucky guys!...i wish were there...
    I Rise,You Fall

Wow, I repeat, you're so lucky.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

I just realized the pics went missing after I changed web hosts a few months back. I just fixed all the pics.