Thread: Question

Default Question

when i finished watching transformers i had a question

so when Sam and Mikaela cut the silver robot in half (the one that hacked air force one)
    so at the end of the movie when bumblebee finds the allspark, the silver robot is their but not in his full from but only his head. so my question is that if the silver robot used the allspark to get his body, then why couldn't bee be able to get his legs back when he gave sam the cube, to get to the tower

Default Re: Question

An interesting question. I think it's because the Silver bot (Frenzy) was much smaller so the effects of the all spark was almost instantly. But because Bumblebee was much larger it would have taken longer for his legs to regenerate and there wasn't any time for that.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

That is the correct answer! you win the 500 dollar question.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    An interesting question. I think it's because the Silver bot (Frenzy) was much smaller so the effects of the all spark was almost instantly. But because Bumblebee was much larger it would have taken longer for his legs to regenerate and there wasn't any time for that.
    i think its because BB considered more important to keep the allspark from Megatron than helping himself.