Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 3 And Box Office 2011

Banned

Default TF3 Top movie of the year ( Strong Possibility at the Box Office by the year 2011 )

TRANSFORMERS as franchise have the rights and deserves to be the yearly top movie of 2011 at box office , !!! Avatar totally stole our crown at the last 12 days of the year ! TF:ROTF was at the top all 2009 ! we are over 25 years at world ! We are not deserves that from a movie that born now naming AVATAR ! I see the movie is very good but in mythos is nothing comparing to TRANSFORMERS ! Any comment ??? !!!

Heart: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: TF3 Top movie of the year ( Strong Possibility at the Box Office by the year 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PSofosNextGen View Post
    TRANSFORMERS as franchise have the rights and deserves to be the yearly top movie of 2011 at box office

We'll see.

The competition is tight - "Rango", "The First Avenger: Captain America", "Cars 2", "Kung Fu Panda 2", "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", "The Hobbit", "The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn", "Frankenweenie", "Get Smart 2", "Atlantis Rising", "The Man Who Killed Don Quixote"...

Default Re: TF3 Top movie of the year ( Strong Possibility at the Box Office by the year 2011

I think "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be the movie of the year. Just because it will be the last HP movie and they always bring tons of money in. Also, it's going to have tons of action.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    "All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity." - William Shakespeare

Banned

Harry Potter Worldwide maybe yes but domestically absolutely NO ! None of HP movies passed 300 millions or so !!

Quote Originally Posted by PSofosNextGen View Post
    None of HP movies passed 300 millions or so !!

That's not entirely accurate.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $317,575,550

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - $301,959,197

Banned

Talking Re: TF3 Top movie of the year ( Strong Possibility at the Box Office by the year 2011

TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - $402,111,870 . I don't believe even the last HP top that number !!!

Let's hope you're right.

Banned

Me Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

ok this went a little off topic. maybe I`m a little fan-upset because not everyone goes T2, best film ever.

transformers2 is among the best films in the world. But critics don`t see darkness and new inventions. because when they take the seat, well critcs are right some times. now they are wrong! it`s now the acting style they don`t like. look at megans face screaming behind it. not too great huh...

transformers don`t collect 12 oscars for everything, because people has crappy taste. shitt.
    this is the best film in the world, making it superhero complex, and never go cheesed out. what you would call epic. critics said stuff like "too much overload to my brain" and "crazy animators." therefor it`s not any good?? like michael will have critics talk about it later. in two years from now they will know how good it is and talk about it.
    And it replaces terminator2 in sound reference. have been waiting forever for that.

here we go bay even said "we got help" inside the flick. And you may go back and look again at the really cool stuff.
    fuck its hard not to get too amazed too. god this was won movie.

"when you expect to see a childish action pack. you may overlook the masterpiece." he. to all the lame critics out there.

Looking at the clock and counting.
    I`m sure Bay will take the homerun once again. he already knows how to make great. why not a second time.

I bet transformers 3 will sell like the 2. Candy for the best tasters out there.

Top grosser doesn't make it the movie of the year.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

Maybe they could shake things up and release it in the winter. Alot of big movies that have released in the winter time have done extremely well. Avatar, Titanic, LOTR, Harry Potter.

Banned

I agree for this kind of movement like Avatar and the stuff released in the winter ! Good point but unfortunately Hasbro and the masters have other plans .... a December release will be awesome !!!!

I loved the first TF movie including the original 1986 animated movie but the sequel was a big disappointment for me, it just didn't lived up to the first great movie nor the 1986 movie. But if they bring Unicron in this sequel then i would be pleased or maybe Galvatron, there will also be He-Man in 2011 or 2012.

Banned

I Like He-Man very much ! Maybe in 2012 because will suffer by any means by the competition with the Transformers and Harry Potter !! ( Personal logical opinion )

Banned

Everyone agree that IF ANY OF THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIES WILL BE CLOSED TO 1986 MOVIE WILL BE MAKING AN OUTSTANDING HUGE SUCCESS MAKING TONS OF MONEY AND WILL BE ABSOLUTELY THE TOP YEARLY MOVIE AT THE BOX OFFICE ! SCENARIO IS TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD ! So good to be true ! maybe TF 4 with a new trilogy of course and Michael Bay at the Helm !! Do you think a cooperation with Cameron MR Bay ? Will be TOTALLY AWESOM move !!!! 2 BILLIONS at the BOX OFFICE is sure fense off TITANIC !!!!!

Banned

Talking TRANSFORMERS 3 : The music Department

What about a little Stan Bush introduction ? ( 'The Touch' and 'Till all are one' was the best ) for the next installment of the Transformers historical blockbuster ? Steve Jablonsky and Linkin Park for the Mains as well as Spinal Tap and Cheap trick for the rest but :
    WHAT IF THIS TIME STAN BUSH WILL BE INCLUDED AS WELL ? A totally different music perspective bring as again the best good old days mixing to the new ones !

Default Re: TRANSFORMERS 3 : The music Department

Yes You Got the Touch would be friggin' awesome.

Banned

I Know !!!! Bay PLEASE also must heavily consider this !

Let's tell it to Mikey?

Sorry but no. It's not up to par with the high level of the two previous soundtracks to be added to the third one.

I hope Steve Jablonsky is going to do the score for the 3rd movie as well.

I defiently believe that the 3rd installment of transformers will have a high success rate for sure i mean ROTF came in 2nd for 2009 after 'dark knight" and that was with alot of peoples criticisms on how the 2nd movie sucked etc.
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Why should Michael Bay need Cameron? Steven Spielberg is surely not inferior to James Cameron if he decided to direct a Transformers movie by himself when Michael Bay wanted to not direct another one...

Banned

Agree !!

Banned

The Touch will give a bonus to the whole movie even as a remastered version !!! Its a TF Classic !!!! remember what made the original TF score a star !!! The Touch : Top Ten in the history of the movies sountracks !!!

Banned

Default Transformers 3 : The VFX Department ( The killer of 2012 ? )

2012 was one of the best 3 in VFX part last year with the most ( in my opinion ) destructions i have ever seen into a movie ! What about one of the two largest Transformers of all aproaching earth and Cybertron ? Unicron for short !! Surely a total chaos will be and certainly top even 2 times 2012 and enything else in devastating VFX !!! Any thoughts ?