Thread: Any news if a Stan Bush song will be in the movie or not?

Default Any news if a Stan Bush song will be in the movie or not?

Cus this is rumored to be the last in this series of films and it should go out with a bang and a badass soundtrack, now the touch and dare are probably alittle bit dated but his recent song "till all are one" should definately be in the movie even if its just playing during the credits because this song is what TF is all about. So please put a Stan Bush song in TF3 because it would be awesome and honestly why let someone make an mmv of this when its on dvd and just put it in your film and get huge fanboy points for having a Stan Bush Transformer song in TF3. and sorry if I'm repeating or not in the right area but I've heard this song and it really needs to be in TF3.

Default Re: Any news if a Stan Bush song will be in the movie or not?

Quote Originally Posted by The Animeniac View Post
    Cus this is rumored to be the last in this series of films and it should go out with a bang and a badass soundtrack, now the touch and dare are probably alittle bit dated but his recent song "till all are one" should definately be in the movie even if its just playing during the credits because this song is what TF is all about. So please put a Stan Bush song in TF3 because it would be awesome and honestly why let someone make an mmv of this when its on dvd and just put it in your film and get huge fanboy points for having a Stan Bush Transformer song in TF3. and sorry if I'm repeating or not in the right area but I've heard this song and it really needs to be in TF3.
    YEs, this song is what TF is all about. It should definitely be in the movie.
    Don't expect everyone to always agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee99 View Post
    YEs, this song is what TF is all about. It should definitely be in the movie.
    Exactly and I wish there was some way we could get someone to tell Michael Bay or someone who handles the music and audio because if this is going to be the last in michael bays transformers series and they rebot after this one then we need that song t go out with a bang like play it during the final battle at the beginning or heck even during the credits like i said before. Also Stan Bush better not be shafted again Mr. Bay because I've personally defended all the stuff people bitched about in your previous TF movies cus i loved them and everything about them but if it's not in TF3 I will be mad, not gonna hat the movie but i will feel betrayed for not having the song in the movie but instead we'll probably get more LP not that they are bad the songs are good but Stan Bush's songs are transformer songs.

Exactly and I wish there was some way we could get someone to tell Michael Bay or someone who handles the music and audio because if this is going to be the last in michael bays transformers series and they rebot after this one then we need that song t go out with a bang like play it during the final battle at the beginning or heck even during the credits like i said before. Also Stan Bush better not be shafted again Mr. Bay because I've personally defended all the stuff people bitched about in your previous TF movies cus i loved them and everything about them but if it's not in TF3 I will be mad, not gonna hat the movie but i will feel betrayed for not having the song in the movie but instead we'll probably get more LP not that they are bad the songs are good but Stan Bush's songs are transformer songs.
    Maybe you should tell that to one of the admin. Maybe nelson
    Don't expect everyone to always agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee99 View Post
    Maybe you should tell that to one of the admin. Maybe nelson
    K do I just message him or does he have a thread

K do I just message him or does he have a thread
    Nvm sent him a message hopefully he responds and if he does i hope he can help us out since pretty much any TF fan who loves stan bush's music wants it in or one of his songs since we havnt had any of the themes from the soundtracks in the movies