Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transformer haters

Default transformer haters

I have been reading some nasty opinions of transformers and I just have to say WOW!!!!! they do not know what they are talking about. I may just be venting pent up anger but WOW! They are all just a bunch of wannabe movie critics that don't understand the magnificence of these movies!

AAAH that feels better, feel free to express your thoughts

Default Re: transformer haters

Just ignore the haters. They are the (say it with me, people!) acne on the neck of life. The box office numbers are what matters!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

yeah I do ignore them they just get under my skin whenever I see or hear them dissing michael bay and/or transformers and if they would go away people wouldnt rethink any of the transformers.

Where do you come across with these haters then? here on the forum? give me an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Where do you come across with these haters then? here on the forum? give me an example.
    IMDB - a breeding ground for trolls and haters.

Haha XD IMDB, lol i dont have an account there BTW i definitely do not listen to what other people think about movies i enjoy watching and if they do ill talk bad about their movies thats easy.
    My father always says, acting like a prick is easy, but being nice is hard work. (If M.B. thinks this is a funny line, then he is free to use it )
    Last edited by Flyingheart; 07-01-2010 at 06:39 AM.

yeah IMDB is good for info about what is happening and who is involved in the movies but there are critics everywhere and they are only looking to talk bad about Transformers because it isn't one of those movies that wins academy awards, even though it has been nominated for several.

an off topic note...Transformers 3 is going to benefit from advances in CGI and possibly might land them an award.

As they always say, "Sticks and stone may break bones, but words can't hurt anyone". And all the haters are using is words. So just ignore them and everybody will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ChozoGhost87 View Post
    IMDB - a breeding ground for trolls and haters.
    Actually, to elaborate a little more on this, any website that has an article about Transformers news and such with a comments section below normally is prone to Transformers hate. I've noticed it on many websites, even when I'm just trying to keep up on news about the films. If there's a section for comments, there will be hate. I've learned to either ignore them or just avoid the comments sections of these websites all together.

90% of the internet seems to just be full of haters/complainers. Ain't It Cool seems to be the worst to me. It's like 99% of everyone commenting there hate EVERYTHING. lol

Other sites are bad as well. It's fine if you don't like a movie, but do people really have to post hate/complaints about the same thing on any article written about such movie on every site. It's like its their mission or purpose in life.
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

unless someone personally insults me in their comments...or they've made a glaring error in what they're upset about...then i generally ignore them.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gabba View Post
    90% of the internet seems to just be full of haters/complainers. Ain't It Cool seems to be the worst to me. It's like 99% of everyone commenting there hate EVERYTHING. lol

Other sites are bad as well. It's fine if you don't like a movie, but do people really have to post hate/complaints about the same thing on any article written about such movie on every site. It's like its their mission or purpose in life.
    Agreed 100%

Oh and one more thing...

The thing that bugs me the most is when I'm reading a forum or comments section that has absolutely nothing to do with Transformers and someone brings it up as being objectively "bad" in relation to the subject being discussed.

Recent Example: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/...&p=1#165982586

Such a thing is hard to avoid, and makes me rage =/

wow that is frustrating isn't it? When will people understand that Transformers 2 is not a bad movie in any respect? Oh well I still love Michael Bay's Transformers as does everyone in this forum which are in good company around the globe.

why was this moved from TF3 we were talking about people who are already not going to see the next movie because they are wannabe critics.

I just think F**k em, their word stands for nothing its a bunch of crap and intellegence has nothing to do with it, you like a movie or you dont, the offended are haters so F**k em all i say.
    If they attack ill post just one comment to see how they react, if they react the way i was hoping for i know enough and i ignore them if they give some interresting comments im willing to talk more and screw with their heads a bit and so on... untill i win ofcourse ill catch em on something eventually and ill be ready for commenting and win ofcourse

You have haters on everything, movies, tv shows, games....If you would starts talking about twilight, you could put me in the twitard haters section.

I have to agree with Flyingheart, just think f*ck them! The movie is made for fans and to get some new fans. It's what i do when my mom or dad are ranting about the car i want to get. (Chevy Spark) I've thought allot of times, f*ck you i will get the car even when you believe the damm critics on the net. But i have to say, defend the car so good, that they are shutting up about it.

What i don't understand is, why the hell must they attack the director too? I've been on a website where some haters complained if there weren't enough ruined. Great directors like M.B isn't Jonathan Franks! (Sorry for those who like this guy, but the movie Thunderbirds wasn't that great, even when Dominic Colenso was hot in it )

Guess, we never will know what's wrong with those haters

Just get ready for a year from now when the haters come try to troll on this site and we get to watch as Nelson owns all of them.....
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Well, on the flip side, there are those that just love everything just because.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge fan of Bay since day 1, but seriously, Revenge of the Fallen was a trainwreck of a film. Looked fucking beautiful and extremely well made, but non the less a really pretty trainwreck. Even Bay admitted they dropped the ball on this one. Perhaps you can blame the writers' strike, but you gotta admit that much of the film makes no sense and has more holes than a block of swiss. Some clever editing salvaged much of it, but if you pay attention you see it.

It's definitely a love/hate relationship for me and these TF movies.
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJJZ View Post
    Well, on the flip side, there are those that just love everything just because.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge fan of Bay since day 1, but seriously, Revenge of the Fallen was a trainwreck of a film. Looked fucking beautiful and extremely well made, but non the less a really pretty trainwreck. Even Bay admitted they dropped the ball on this one. Perhaps you can blame the writers' strike, but you gotta admit that much of the film makes no sense and has more holes than a block of swiss. Some clever editing salvaged much of it, but if you pay attention you see it.

It's definitely a love/hate relationship for me and these TF movies.
    It's more about how you present your argument.... your clearly a Bay fan and are mos def entitled to your own opinion...I was referring to the trolls who come on here just to cause issues... and it normally starts around opening weekend! I couldn't agree more that it is in fact a two sided coin. For example, Im a little biased my self ...I am a lover!
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Optimash Prime View Post
    Just get ready for a year from now when the haters come try to troll on this site and we get to watch as Nelson owns all of them.....

Wait a sec, haters come on this site too? Geez! is there any place where they don't go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibimax View Post
    Wait a sec, haters come on this site too? Geez! is there any place where they don't go to?
    Nope! Haters live to spew their venom everywhere. They are the Fred Phelps of the interwebz!
    Bot Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Bot Girl View Post
    They are the Fred Phelps of the interwebz!
    Haha, they'll come on here and say something like, "God Hates Bay Enablers." :lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Haha, they'll come on here and say something like, "God Hates Bay Enablers." :lmao
    :lmao:lmao
    Bot Girl

Perhaps they don't understand the meaning of "if you have nothing good to say, better don't say anything"?
    Don't expect everyone to always agree with you