Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megan Fox threads

Default Re: Megan Fox threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    You do realize you are figuratively in Nelson's house, right? Here his word is law, just like at your house, your word is law. When people disrespect or ignore Nelson's word in his own house, he has every right to get as bitchy as he wants. You or anyone else, on the other hand, if you don't like it, can walk out the door.

Seriously, this whole Megan Fox shit has gotten out of control. Personally, all Fox threads should be locked even this Fox Ultimate one. No exceptions.
    She's out of TF3. End of story.
    I agree 100%!! Nelsons rules and laws are gospel around here. And dont forget..who has control over the banned button!.
    Jazz: "We're not Gods...We're just fancy machines" The God Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Please don't tell me how to do my job. Thank you.

BTW, those that keep starting multiple MF threads have been asked kindly to stop and yet they insist. You haven't seen rude.
    Awww, someone could use a hug!
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Seconding Hanna and Jazzy! well said, ladies!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    You do realize you are figuratively in Nelson's house, right? Here his word is law, just like at your house, your word is law. When people disrespect or ignore Nelson's word in his own house, he has every right to get as bitchy as he wants. You or anyone else, on the other hand, if you don't like it, can walk out the door.

Seriously, this whole Megan Fox shit has gotten out of control. Personally, all Fox threads should be locked even this Fox Ultimate one. No exceptions.
    She's out of TF3. End of story.
    100% agreed.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

I still think Megan Fox will be in TF3, all the hype and nonsense is just to add---hype and well... nonsense. Sad to say I wont see TF3 many times since I will be on a boat in the middle of the ocean, but to replace Megan Fox due to spiteful reasons (if she was being a *&#$!) would only add harm to the movie overall. Her character has too much invested in the trilogy, just like removing Shia would pretty much destroy everything they worked for. IF they did in fact remove Megan Fox from the movie they better have some epic writer sending his masterpiece for this movie, else its just a waste of time.

I won't give my personal opinion about megan fox not being in tf3 but all i will say is that throughout of what i have read on here about this thread there are alot off ppl who 4 some reason like to supress other ppl's opinions i find that extremely odd as this is a thread where ppl have the given right to discuss and give there opinions on various issues.
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Ok ill stop talkin about the whole Megan Fox thing, there are more interesting things to talk about right.

who is this nelson? why should i beleave him? what's his jod? why bay not say so him self? why "if true" meg not in tf3?

i personaly think it's all getting a bit weird and i do not whan't to see tf3 any more it's gona suck and be an even bigger mess than tf2.

i whant a cotinuation of sam and mikaela (meh and shia) not just some new girl and a lot of meaningless cgi stuff.

who is this nelson? why should i beleave him? what's his jod? why bay not say so him self? why "if true" meg not in tf3?

i personaly think it's all getting a bit weird and i do not whan't to see tf3 any more it's gona suck and be an even bigger mess than tf2.

i whant a cotinuation of sam and mikaela (meg and shia) not just some new girl and a lot of meaningless cgi stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO2THEREVENGE View Post

i whant a cotinuation of sam and mikaela (meg and shia) not just some new girl and a lot of meaningless cgi stuff.
    Again MOJO2THEREVENGE,

Guys be more positive about the next Transformers movie, i just dont get why you guys are talking like that, some things just have to go and have to be re-newed they have to or else the majority of the audience wont return to the next TF movie.
    They have to keep it fresh every time! You think that is easy keeping everyone happy? They are lisning to all your voices and comments hopefully and they have to satisfy all those people around the world.(well... mostly US people)
    Give feedback but do it with some tact and dont talk so negative about it all, if the people who work on TF3 feel like crap they will deliver crap you understand? So think twice before saying such negative thoughts on the forum for me and the people that work on TF3 please.

Well, this thread has outlived it's usefulness.