Thread: Early Teaser (kinda like TF1)

Default Early Teaser (kinda like TF1)

Yea, so I think it would be cool if Bay and Dreamworks could hype up their audience and those disconnected fans through a kick ass teaser trailer. It doesn't have to be anything wow factor, because we all know that principal photography has just started, but maybe an animation of some sort, or an audio. Kinda like the teaser we got a year prior to Transformers release in 2007. Well yea, and the perfect movie I think would be Inception because it should bring in a great deal of an audience. Then a longer length teaser with some footage could be released with Harry Potter and MegaMind, then the final trailer with Thor.

Btw, this is my first post ^.^

Default Re: Early Teaser (kinda like TF1)

Actually, that's not a bad Idea. And it would build up the hype for the third film. But who knows how they're going to do it. I just hope that when they do show the teaser it doesn't reveal anything about the plot and just keeps us guessing.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Default Re: Early Teaser (kinda like TF1)

Yup i totally agree with Jayems related with the teaser trailer like they did with TF1, and with MrX ralated with not revealing anything about the plot and just keep us guessing. Very good idia.
    If they would film in Africa, South Africa that is in a stadium they could show that teaser on the big screens there before the audience would work with M.B. so the audience would know the filmcrew is for real and not for BS. (but the South Africa FIFA World Cup is just an idia.)