Thread: Wheelchair Transformer

Default Wheelchair Transformer

Some of you may remember I mentioned wanting to see a Transformer that turned into Wheelchair in TF: ROTF. Well I Found this on TFW2005.

T2_pic_014..jpg

"Revenge of the Fallen Illustrator Paul Ozzimo has updated his online portfolio with a selection of new concept images from Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. There is a detailed examination of the evolution of The Fallen's design and some alternate takes on the evil Decepticon's head, such as the cool Anubis / Decepticon symbol hybrid pictured to the left. There are also some concept sketches of Wheelie, the Kitchen Crew, and a couple of 'bots who did not make the cut - a very cool looking Submarine Robot, now updated with some new views, and a Wheelchair robot. "

Here's the link to Paul Ozzimo's site
    http://www.paulozzimo.com/index.htm
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Default Re: Wheelchair Transformer

this has been around for quite a while

Really? Wow, this is the first time I've seen it.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

I want one...
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

I'd rather a hover/flying chair... no ramps then!!
    "to punish and enslave"

I dont really see the reason for a wheel chair transformer :-x

It would be handy if you were a bad guy, and needed to abduct a disabled scientist...
    "to punish and enslave"

Mobility Scooter would be cool.

"I bought a Scooter turn out to be a alien robot, who knew"

yhst-1378767351198&#.jpg
    yhst-1378767351198&#.jpg

yhst-1378767351198&#.jpg

it would be awsome if a old nany was on a "wheelchair", one of those that automatically goes up and down the stairs - was a Transformer and terrorized a old folks home...just a thought, dont hate me!

I think it would have mixed responses.i would think it would be awesome to show a kid and his relationship to his wheelchair.but its not gonna happen with sam in the movie and bumblebee.I would respect peoples feelings towards this issue due to my lack of understanding and the emotions involved with being constricted to a wheelchair.I would maybe even hold a negative feeling if i had to use one.i wouldnt wanna see a chair helping me during a movie.I would want the movie to take me to other places.not remind me of the wheelchair.i would feel uncomfortable after the movie and the lights turn on .almost like people are staring i'm sure.that would be awkard .that is my opinion.if i offended anyone,i apologize,i do not know about life in a wheel chair.thats how i would feel if "I" had to use one since i've walked all my life.but my opinion would be "NO".
    Last edited by rumblebee505; 06-14-2010 at 02:54 PM.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee505 View Post
    I think it would have mixed responses.i would think it would be awesome to show a kid and his relationship to his wheelchair.but its not gonna happen with sam in the movie and bumblebee.I would respect peoples feelings towards this issue due to my lack of understanding and the emotions involved with being constricted to a wheelchair.I would maybe even hold a negative feeling if i had to use one.i wouldnt wanna see a chair helping me during a movie.I would want the movie to take me to other places.not remind me of the wheelchair.i would feel uncomfortable after the movie and the lights turn on .almost like people are staring i'm sure.that would be awkard .that is my opinion.if i offended anyone,i apologize,i do not know about life in a wheel chair.thats how i would feel if "I" had to use one since i've walked all my life.but my opinion would be "NO".
    as a wheelchair user... i'd love it if my wheelchair could wheel itself.... no more strained shoulders from pushing up hill... no more finding a nice shop you can't go in cuz they have a step outside the door.... no more ending up with black and blistered hands from wheeling myself around the place... though whatever poop is on the pavement...No more having to work my way around the damn potholes on the pavement...
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

I respect that,i can see your point.can i ask if it frustrates you?Im sure this is the normal part of your life,but i do not understand.it sounds as though you have some frustrations with using a wheelchair.i would become angry,but accept the need to use it for mobility.so my feelings stay mixed about it because ,what would happen when he transforms ?>does the user fall down?or would it become an exoskeleton for the user?how would you respectfully include this?without insulting people.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

I respect that,i can see your point.can i ask if it frustrates you?Im sure this is the normal part of your life,but i do not understand.it sounds as though you have some frustrations with using a wheelchair.i would become angry,but accept the need to use it for mobility.so my feelings stay mixed about it because ,what would happen when he transforms ?>does the user fall down?or would it become an exoskeleton for the user?how would you respectfully include this?without insulting people.
    Everyone is frustrated by normal things in their everday life... i just have those on the end of mine. i know i have to use a wheelchair to get around outside... but there are many times i wish i didn't

i would guess, Transformation-wise, a basic hospital style wheelchair won't work.... an electric chair or a mobility scooter may be a better alternative to a basic chair... and have the Transformation happen around the user in the chair....
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

It would be cool if it transformed into an exo-suit like the boy used in the cartoon series to help battle decepticons.Maybe in that way.made from autobot reverse engineered technology.

what would happen when he transforms ?>does the user fall down?or would it become an exoskeleton for the user?how would you respectfully include this?without insulting people.
    Haveing the chair become a sentient exoskeleton would actually be cool to see. Or how about this, What if the guy or girl in the chair is just a hologram or a pretender that merges with the wheelchair?