Thread: Celebrities in disguise....

Default Celebrities in disguise....

Maybe character voices can be used from celebs that are well known because my son liked jazz for his short time due to his character!!since they are in california,a lowrider version of a transformer could be used with a voiice obtained from xm....maybe SNOOP??? Remember Blurr had the voice of some micro machines selling, maraschino guy or wate-ever his name was...but anyhow, i remember this because of his popularity at the time.they have to have some more character differences in the next movie. not just visual differences. to make it the even bigger hit next time...i mean im not the biggest name in criticizing movies or i havent went to any film schools to make suggestions but at least i am the one who sees them and i think some input would help put ideas in motion at least.i enjoyed the transformer movie and hope some of these inputs add to the next!!
    Last edited by barricade505; 09-09-2007 at 11:17 AM.

snoop should never be allowed in ANY movie ever again.....in fact...he shouldnt be allowed on planet earth

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    snoop should never be allowed in ANY movie ever again.....in fact...he shouldnt be allowed on planet earth
    LOL, yeah, I'm not a snoop fan either but I really liked Robert Foxworth as the voice of Ratchet, it was pretty distinctive and I've seen him act before.

I don't think a parade of well known or even fairly well known actors needs to do the voices they just need to be distinctive. Cullen as prime, hell yes!
    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

Eddie Winslow worked fine for me, he just needs to have much better lines next time

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Eddie Winslow worked fine for me, he just needs to have much better lines next time
    next time?? damn someone sounds very promising of a jazz return haha.

i'm just using an example for a few characters not all of them.as for jazz ,he's gone as far as i know.i'm not familiar with xm so i used snoop as an example due to bumblebees voice during the beginning.too many interesting celebs and the movie becomes robot chicken....

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    i'm just using an example for a few characters not all of them.as for jazz ,he's gone as far as i know.i'm not familiar with xm so i used snoop as an example due to bumblebees voice during the beginning.too many interesting celebs and the movie becomes robot chicken....
    Ha! I just got finished watching some of the robot chicken dvd's
    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

Default sdf

I don't care for big named celebrities. Just give me an iconic "Transformers-sounding" voice.

Here are some examples

Michael Clark Duncan
    James Earl Jones
    Christopher Lee

So far that is all I can think of for some major characters but for minor characters, they can just use people who have "normal" voices and use a computer to alter it a bit

Quote Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
    I don't care for big named celebrities. Just give me an iconic "Transformers-sounding" voice.

Here are some examples

Michael Clark Duncan
    James Earl Jones
    Christopher Lee

So far that is all I can think of for some major characters but for minor characters, they can just use people who have "normal" voices and use a computer to alter it a bit
    Cool choices, I could see Christopher Lee as the voice of Alpha Trion.

James earl Jones as Unicron ?

Default yup

how about a transformer that changes into a gun...with the voice of charlton heston....Damned you apes.....get your filthy paws offa' me!!...just kidden...

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    His normal voice would have been perfect. I was happy when I heard he was cast. Unfortunately it didn't matter cause they messed his voice up beyond all recognition. Jazz's voice sucked bigtime, and it had nothing to do with the actor. I blame the effects-happy audio guy. Man what an upset. Why cast people as voices when they will be unrecognizable. ANYONE could have been cast as Jazz and made sound just like that.
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com