Thread: Bring Him Home (2000)

Default Bring Him Home (2000)

I read the description on IMDB, which I thought was funny until I read the Netflix one, which is flat out hilarious:

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Bring_Him_Home/70031183

I got to the medical testing part and lost it. I think this is supposed to be a serious movie, but you can't tell from the description! LOL.

Anyone ever actually seen this? I'm trying to convince my brother-in-law and my sister to add it to their Netflix queue so I can watch it. I want to see how truely horrible this movie really is. It can't be any worse then Torque, right? (Note: Torque is the worst movie I have ever seen...I hate that movie...I have yet to see one that I hate worse...BHH could win...but it has Sharon Gless and Alex Carter in it, so it's gonna take a LOT to make me absolutely hate that movie, lol).

Oh speaking of this movie, I was watching CSI 10x10 "Better Off Dead" earlier where Detective Vartann finds the dead German sheperd in the house. When I saw the dog in this movie a German sheperd, I had me quite a laughing fit. LOL. What timing (the guy who plays Vartann is Alex Carter, same guy who's in this movie :-p ).

Edit:

That dog is frigging huge! LOL. And his nose looks...off...is that a dogbear? :-p
    Last edited by Spruebox; 03-17-2010 at 07:46 AM.

Default Re: Bring Him Home (2000)

Strange,that movie has been out since 2000 and there isn't a single review at the site(Netflix).

If the dog is supposably to be put to medical testing,I'm not sure I would even want to watch it.

Default Re: Bring Him Home (2000)

It's a family movie...I'm sure they rescue him before the bad things can happen and pwn those vicious dognappers! :-p