Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 312

Thread: the pic is me

  1. #76
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,101

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Yours truly.
    befunky_artwork11.jpg

  2. #77
    Senior Member Bot Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern California.
    Posts
    3,113

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Sora, I agree with Jazz, and Megs, etc. You are beautiful. Jazz, I NEVER looked as good as either you or Sora! LOL

    Nice pic, Timtation! So many hotties on this forum! Who knew! Hot geeks! Yay!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

  3. #78
    Senior Member Jazz935's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lost in my own reality
    Posts
    2,266

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Bots and Geeks are Hot!!
    Jazz: "We're not Gods...We're just fancy machines" The God Gambit


  4. #79
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: the pic is me

    @meg hey there....rawrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  5. #80
    Senior Member Hardkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    L.A.~ lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,179

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz935 View Post
    Bots and Geeks are Hot!!
    Hehe,true.

  6. #81
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Arcee - Seems like Matt is a nice guy. I wish you two much happiness.

    Greeny - You're good-looking. What sash are you wearing in the first picture?

    Here's an ugly mug of me (I must lose a few more pounds to get rid of chubby cheeks).

    Attachment 2931
    Damn Sora, your always looking good! Gees, why does everyone say they are ugly, when in fact they're really good looking? Beats me.

    God we have some hot geeks here (as quoted above) XD
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  7. #82
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Damn Sora, your always looking good! Gees, why does everyone say they are ugly, when in fact they're really good looking? Beats me.
    So people will tell them they're wrong and go "Awww no you're not!" It's all a trick I say!

  8. #83
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    So people will tell them they're wrong and go "Awww no you're not!" It's all a trick I say!
    lol, your probably right. I'm sure because you know everything
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  9. #84
    Senior Member Lady_Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Pictures of me forthcoming...
    For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." Psalm 91: 11-12

  10. #85
    Senior Member Bot Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern California.
    Posts
    3,113

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    So people will tell them they're wrong and go "Awww no you're not!" It's all a trick I say!
    LOL and some of us just don't like the way we look!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

  11. #86
    Senior Member sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,218

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    So people will tell them they're wrong and go "Awww no you're not!" It's all a trick I say!
    No.

    I actually feel insecure about myself (it might be rooted in my childhood experience), even if I look like a picture whore. And I feel a deep sense of gratitude to people who kindly offered positive comments.

    Years ago, this site gave me the courage to post my pics online, thanks to a lot of nice people gathering here.

    BTW thank you Megs, Bot Girl, and Swift. And you're good and cool looking, TIM!

  12. #87
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: the pic is me

    I wasn't being serious, Sora.

  13. #88
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I wasn't being serious, Sora.
    Make him show his ugly mug! jkjk

    Your welcome Sora, you deserve it.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  14. #89
    Senior Member sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,218

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I wasn't being serious, Sora.
    Sorry for taking it too seriously (perhaps because of a sad mood I've been in).

  15. #90
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Sorry for taking it too seriously (perhaps because of a sad mood I've been in).
    Oh, I'm sorry for saying that. I had no idea you were in a sad mood.

    In fact, I won't reveal my picture myself. But mostly it's because of internet safety purposes. It's bad enough I caved into revealing my first name. Gar. Oh well, maybe when I'm 18 the face of Trailbreaker shall be revealed.

  16. #91
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Damn Sora, your always looking good! Gees, why does everyone say they are ugly, when in fact they're really good looking? Beats me.

    God we have some hot geeks here (as quoted above) XD


    Because I am FOOOOULLLLLLLL!!

  17. #92
    Senior Member Primes_Girl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where ever optimus prime is
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Prime View Post
    Pictures of me forthcoming...
    Hey LP i have seen ur photos of u when u showed ur drangon con's pics on ur link and i thought u had such a gracious smile and exceptionally pretty eyes
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

  18. #93
    Senior Member Primes_Girl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where ever optimus prime is
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: the pic is me

    @DA hon where is ur photo? I'm dying to see ur hair as u described it in a previous thread can't remember which one though lol!! God i'm definetly getting to bloody old i can't even remember what i did this morning *confused expression appears on face*
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

  19. #94
    Senior Member ARCEE^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+
    Posts
    3,252

    Default Re: the pic is me

    wow!
    Greeny looks just like Matt!
    well except Matts a bit shorter
    and has an eye patch!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

  20. #95
    Senior Member sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,218

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry for saying that. I had no idea you were in a sad mood.

    In fact, I won't reveal my picture myself. But mostly it's because of internet safety purposes. It's bad enough I caved into revealing my first name. Gar. Oh well, maybe when I'm 18 the face of Trailbreaker shall be revealed.
    I'm the one who should apologize. I should've never took it that way.

    And it's sensible of you to be careful about your personally identifiable information. I bet your mom is so proud of you.

  21. #96
    Senior Member ARCEE^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+
    Posts
    3,252

    Default Re: the pic is me

    *gives Sora a hug*
    and thats why ur the Formums mum!
    lolz!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

  22. #97
    Member Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russian Federation, N.Novgorod.
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: the pic is me

    2 Sora
    Oh, thank you very much, Sora... In the first photo it is a tape in the form of the Russian flag on which it is written the graduate of school of 2009.
    P.S. OMG Sora! You are fine in a photo! A beautiful figure. Yes, it is truth. And cheeks charming)))) wow, you very pretty!

    2 Arcee
    And who such Matt? And what a eye patch? )))
    Russian police - stern... stern but fair )))

  23. #98
    Senior Member ARCEE^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+
    Posts
    3,252

    Default Re: the pic is me

    hes my boyfriend and he got an eyepatch cause
    his mate was playing with the stapler!
    poor Matt!
    this is an eyepatch!
    https://secure.magicparlor.com/catal...s/eyepatch.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

  24. #99
    Member Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russian Federation, N.Novgorod.
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by ARCEE^_^ View Post
    hes my boyfriend and he got an eyepatch cause
    his mate was playing with the stapler!
    poor Matt!
    this is an eyepatch!
    https://secure.magicparlor.com/catal...s/eyepatch.jpg
    wow... I wish him recovery
    Russian police - stern... stern but fair )))

  25. #100
    Member Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Russian Federation, N.Novgorod.
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: the pic is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Sam Worthington? ))) olololo. nice pic, man!
    Russian police - stern... stern but fair )))

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •