Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2

    Default Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    4 months to their filming All the best in their filming

    http://teaser-trailer.com/2010/01/tr...ts-in-may.html

  2. #2
    Senior Member jamjam101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    cant wait. im sure they wount film in Canada (despite all the attention it's been getting lately) but i hope they do

  3. #3
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    by the pic looks like unicron won't be in the movie.. but the mini cons
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,954

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Mini-Cons? Frenzy seemed pretty "mini" if you ask me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Primes_Girl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where ever optimus prime is
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Mini cons? hmm not sure about them i guess they r cute it would be good 4 mikaela and sam to have mini cons by there side. Size wise im guessing they would be nearly the same height lol!!! Which mini con's would bay introduce into the movies i wonder???
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

  6. #6
    Senior Member Primes_Girl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where ever optimus prime is
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Mini-Cons? Frenzy seemed pretty "mini" if you ask me.

    I liked frenzy he was funny in a very skitzo way lol!! Wish they would bring him back
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,954

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Quote Originally Posted by Primes_Girl81 View Post
    I liked frenzy he was funny in a very skitzo way lol!! Wish they would bring him back
    The problem with Mini-Cons is that we had too many small robots on both Autobot and Decepticon sides to put them in their own separate faction. We had Alice, Frenzy, Wheelie, the Insecticon, and the little Microcons (aka Ravage's hairballs).

    The show Armada established that if you were a little bot, you were a Mini-Con. You're not an Autobot or Decepticon even if you fight along side of one of them. You are your own seperate breed, and you can even serve Megatron and become Optimus's later on, and your only function was to powerlink with a bigger bot.

    So basically, they were Pokemon for Transformers. Pokeformers!

  8. #8
    Senior Member MitP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Ugh. I sincerely hope Bonaventura's beloved mini-cons don't show up.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Primes_Girl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where ever optimus prime is
    Posts
    1,712

    Default Re: Transformers 3 Filming start in May

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    The problem with Mini-Cons is that we had too many small robots on both Autobot and Decepticon sides to put them in their own separate faction. We had Alice, Frenzy, Wheelie, the Insecticon, and the little Microcons (aka Ravage's hairballs).

    The show Armada established that if you were a little bot, you were a Mini-Con. You're not an Autobot or Decepticon even if you fight along side of one of them. You are your own seperate breed, and you can even serve Megatron and become Optimus's later on, and your only function was to powerlink with a bigger bot.

    So basically, they were Pokemon for Transformers. Pokeformers!
    Yes well then that does seem to complicate things i think it's way better just to leave the mini con's out and put more wanted characters in pokeformers lol! Have to give it to u TB u have 1 cute humour hahaha!
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •