Thread: Prime's Voice Deeper in TF1?

Question Prime's Voice Deeper in TF1?

Finally watched it again after like...months, lol. But I noticed something, Optimus's voice is a lot deeper than it was in Revenge.

Comment?

Default Re: Prime's Voice Deeper in TF1?

You think so? I watched it the other nite lol! Ans it seemed pretty much the same to me but may b a litttle more robotic than he did in revenge!
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

never noticed a difference. Don't forget that Cullan is ageing...
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    never noticed a difference. Don't forget that Cullan is ageing...
    true!

Mr.Cullen's normal voice is higher than Prime, Eeyore and KARR's, maybe playing Prime in that tone-range makes him sound more natural in the live-action universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Primes_Girl81 View Post
    You think so? I watched it the other nite lol! Ans it seemed pretty much the same to me but may b a litttle more robotic than he did in revenge!
    See maybe that's what I was noticing. In TF1, he does a lot talking, in ROTF...he yelled raises his voice a lot. But yeah, it sounds different in TF1. So was Megatron's!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    See maybe that's what I was noticing. In TF1, he does a lot talking, in ROTF...he yelled raises his voice a lot. But yeah, it sounds different in TF1. So was Megatron's!
    Well it might have been but i do know most of the transformers in TF 1 & ROTF sounded more robotic than human especially starscream i noticed that when he 1st spoke to megatron then in revenge his voice took on a more human like edge to it perhaps after 2 yrs living on the earth with humans they started to adapt and develop more human characteristics i mean even some of the autobots have special relationships eg ironhide & lennox then sam with bumblebee & optimus so that might b the answer to there voices oh! and another good eg is hound he certainly developed a very close bond with 1 of the officer's and developed a more humanized persona in the past G1 series.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Megatron's was clearly different. Less growly(is that a word?) and more human like. It also seemed like Starscream's voice got a bit more whiny in ROTF.
    Last edited by Mr.Gabba; 02-08-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: clarification
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

Sounds like they played with the synth etc compared with TF1. Megs sounds more like his VO, Soundwave sounded more Dr. Claw... etc. Prime had a lot more things to talk about while he was angry than in TF1 too...
    "to punish and enslave"

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

I noticed Megs voice change ASAP in the cinema. Starscream's voice was changed so he sound more G1ish. Another thing I noticed is that in ROTF all the robots have brighter eyes, specialy Megs.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    I noticed Megs voice change ASAP in the cinema. Starscream's voice was changed so he sound more G1ish. Another thing I noticed is that in ROTF all the robots have brighter eyes, specialy Megs.
    Yes i noticed that 2 with megatron aswell perhaps it's because he was brought back to life.

I thought his voice seemed the same, only that TF2 had more emotion in his voice much like G1 Optimus Prime.

They pitched down Cullen's voice in TF1. They left it alone in the second film and he sounded great.
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com