Thread: Transformers 3 must won critics again and got a real Oscar/Oscars at last !

Banned

Default Transformers 3 must won critics again and got a real Oscar/Oscars at last !

Ridiculously TF:ROTF won only one Oscar for its awesome sound an some nominatuions !! Not the graphics nor the VFX ? Better Star Trek ? Whats going on ?
    TF3 must changing the rules and brought THE TRANSFORMERS AGAIN BACK TO GLORY . The franchise is in great danger Mr.Bay !!!!!!!! Tell me your thoughts ))))
    Last edited by PSofosNextGen; 02-03-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Default Re: Transformers 3 must won critics again and got a real Oscar/Oscars at last !

Nah, Oscars do not dictate what movies get made. Box office does. He's way ahead of the curve on that one. I think those awards are more important to us fans than to Bay.
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Default Re: Transformers 3 must won critics again and got a real Oscar/Oscars at last !

ROTF hasn't won any Oscars yet. No one has won a 2010 Oscar- they haven't been given out yet.
    It was nominated for Sound Mixing- in fact, 2 of the 3 Oscars the 2007 film was nominated for also had to do with sound. Visual FX has really been raising the bar, and while I'm a bit surprised it wasn't nominated, as it was in 2007- just various nominations are very good for a film. And there's no questioning that ROTF did well regardless and had good effects.

And this isn't really that unexpected, a lot of films seem to be "slighted" but they need to narrow down the selections from hundreds of movies.

And I wouldn't even say fans care that much about awards. There are too many, and while I do have some respect for the Oscars, not winning one won't really affect the Franchise nor negatively affect Mr. Bay's job prospects.
    "to punish and enslave"

Well to me oscar's r great 4 a movie but it doesn't define the total result of the movie aslong as us fans support the franchise of TF'S it will never be in danger so i'm quite confident in saying this that that will never happen! And hopefully TF 3 will get it's just dessert's b cause we all know that it defiently does deserve to win.
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Banned

I agree plus : Whats going on under our noses ?? LOL