Thread: If you could revive one dead robot from TF1/ROTF for TF3 who would it be?

Hybrid View

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default If you could revive one dead robot from TF1/ROTF for TF3 who would it be?

Hands Down Ravage he needed more screen time.

thoughts?

Default Re: If you could revive one dead robot from TF1/ROTF for TF3 who would it be?

bonecrusher

he had even less screen time than ravage

Default Re: If you could revive one dead robot from TF1/ROTF for TF3 who would it be?

Definitely Arcee

Jazz. He never should have died.
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Banned

none. its like, yes they are dead, the drama and stuff, but no matter because they will be resurrected in a following movie, and all movies are the same with the same characters which will resurrect in the next chapter. i must say, i have criticized rotf quite a lot, but the last hour of that film is AWESOME. it still tingles every time i see the arrival of the constructicons and when they turn into devastator. all the battle between the autobots and decepticons in the last hour of the movie, with the possible exception of the 'robot afterlife' scene, was totally awesome, too bad the constructicons were turned into trash. but i prefer they remain dead (they were my favorite transformers, but at least there is still 'shockwave').

the following part should be in 'what we would like to see in tf3', but anyway: to mr. bay, you mention a 'different script', i have no idea what this means yet, but it may mean 'cybertron', which would be interesting. but if that means 'cybertron', please do no make aside 'earth' at all. one of the cool things of transformers movies so far, is the make believe there are actually robots in the scene interacting with real humans (unlike 'avatar' that despite all that budget, still feels like cgi), and to let US imagine that WE may be there, with those robots, and could be able to touch them. you have gotten the 'make belive' part quite well actually (two thumbs up) with the exception of some scenes where you were probably trying to 'push the limits' to show off some technical feature, but that is not the point. the point is to make us believe those are real robots, that they are in a real scenario interacting with the real (or credible) elements, and you got that right for most of it. welcome cybertron (if that was it), just dont forget the earth

Drake

Barricade. Dun dun DDDUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! *eyebrow raise*

Quote Originally Posted by Bot Girl View Post
    Jazz. He never should have died.
    Yes i agree with bot girl jazz shouldn't have died.
    I would like to c arcee back aswell defiently need a female bot but i'm also torn with jazz as i really like him 2 can't we just have them both back lol!
    Last edited by Primes_Girl81; 02-03-2010 at 10:58 AM.
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Blackout/Grindor

Or Bonecrusher... Arg...