Thread: Petition for Bring Back Barricade in TF3

Default Re: Petition for Bring Back Barricade in TF3

Quote Originally Posted by ARCEE^_^ View Post
    reminds me of Starscream!
    lol
    Bhahahahaha!! yes i definetly agree with u there arcee
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Barricade might get a good ol' bitch slap from megatron over where he has been hiding for the past 4 or so years :P

[QUOTE=King of Kings;126753]He should be brought back, hell the general audience most likely have never heard of the comics that accompany the film let alone read them, so to most of the audience he just vanished into thin air and isn't dead to them.

Yes, I agree, he MUST be brought back because as far as I see it, if he didn't die on the Big Screen then he DIDN'T die at all!!! Period!
    It would be awesome to see the two most well known American Muscle Cars (Saleen Mustang VS. Chevrolet Camaro) have a good GO at each other again!

Whether he dies or not, I just want to see proof that he's alive and if he dies, let the audience see it on the BIG SCREEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEWY View Post
    Yes, I agree, he MUST be brought back because as far as I see it, if he didn't die on the Big Screen then he DIDN'T die at all!!! Period!
    It would be awesome to see the two most well known American Muscle Cars (Saleen Mustang VS. Chevrolet Camaro) have a good GO at each other again!

Whether he dies or not, I just want to see proof that he's alive and if he dies, let the audience see it on the BIG SCREEN!!!
    Agreed. An epic Bumblebee vs. Barricade fight would be awesome to see. Round 1 (in the first film) was too hard to keep track of, cut away to Sam and Mikaela too much, and was too short to be considered a decent fight imo. Bring him back pleeeaaase!