Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Spielberg to leave Paramount?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Exclamation Spielberg to leave Paramount?

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...dreamworks.php

    So, where does this leave TF2????

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    The show must go on!!! As they say. Do not stress yourself out about it. TF2 will still be made. Remember this kind of thing happens all the time. And Besides TF2 isnt out yet for quit a while. Anything can happen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    The show must go on!!! As they say. Do not stress yourself out about it. TF2 will still be made. Remember this kind of thing happens all the time. And Besides TF2 isnt out yet for quit a while. Anything can happen.
    But first the writer's strike....and then Spielberg leaving Dreamworks?



    What's next? Oh, right, the actors going on strike....

    Yipes.

    But then maybe that's what I should try to break into...then.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    But first the writer's strike....and then Spielberg leaving Dreamworks?



    What's next? Oh, right, the actors going on strike....

    Yipes.

    But then maybe that's what I should try to break into...then.
    If the actors go on strike I am so going to jump right in there and say ill do it for half. Put me in Bay!!!! Im ready!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    If the actors go on strike I am so going to jump right in there and say ill do it for half. Put me in Bay!!!! Im ready!!
    Hehee....wouldn't that be lovely?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Hehee....wouldn't that be lovely?
    Trust me all my friends have seen it and I can act. I would die if asked to be in one of Bay's movies. Even if just to be a voice of a Transformer in TF2

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    Trust me all my friends have seen it and I can act. I would die if asked to be in one of Bay's movies. Even if just to be a voice of a Transformer in TF2
    I think they'd have to take me to the hospital.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    I'm thinking I'd rather enjoy capitalizing on somebody else's loss's. I don't know if Shia would go on strike though even if the rest of em did.... the only super big names of Transformers where John Voight and John Turturro. I suppose Anthony Anderson is getting up there as well. but If this was my break-out role I'd say screw the actor's guild and do it.

  9. #9
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Relax, Bee. Time will tell. Let's wait till it comes out.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Relax, Bee. Time will tell. Let's wait till it comes out.
    Me? Relax? Hmph....I can't wait. I want a sequel NOW!!!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Me? Relax? Hmph....I can't wait. I want a sequel NOW!!!
    I feel you there but I would rather wait so it will be done right

  12. #12
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    I feel you there but I would rather wait so it will be done right
    I know I know.....and I do too....but it's too damn hard to wait.

  13. #13
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Me? Relax? Hmph....I can't wait. I want a sequel NOW!!!
    I don't blame you because I need more er... Optimus ... now.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I know I know.....and I do too....but it's too damn hard to wait.

    2009, sit tight. Re: Studios vs Spielberg... well, that's up to the negotiators now, or the legal eagles pouring over the contracts, et., al. and ad nausea. What will be will be, que sera sera. *cough, ack*

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    I don't blame you because I need more er... Optimus ... now.
    ME TOO!!!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    ME TOO!!!!

    Addicts. Isn't there a patch for this?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Addicts. Isn't there a patch for this?
    Not that I know of.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Not that I know of.
    Well maybe some vodka and vermouth... maybe a lot. Or maybe lots of cough syrup.

    Maybe I'll just take the vodka/vermouth then I won't notice the TF addicts mulling about running into the walls sobbing.

  19. #19
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Addicts. Isn't there a patch for this?
    Neither patches nor rehabs work for this craving.

    I guess barbara will join us.
    Last edited by sora; 12-11-2007 at 01:32 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Well maybe some vodka and vermouth... maybe a lot. Or maybe lots of cough syrup.

    Maybe I'll just take the vodka/vermouth then I won't notice the TF addicts mulling about running into the walls sobbing.
    Are we running into the walls sobbing Sora?

    As for cough syrup...yick!!! And vodka and vermouth, yes, I'll take any day.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Me? Relax? Hmph....I can't wait. I want a sequel NOW!!!
    Okay, not a sob now, but looking a wee bit like a tantrum...

    Which is usually the beginning for an addict, the sobs come later.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Okay, not a sob now, but looking a wee bit like a tantrum...

    Which is usually the beginning for an addict, the sobs come later.
    Hey, I'm an only child now.

    My parents abandoned me (for the time being) to visit my brother in France.

    God, I'm reminding myself of Veruca Salt: "I want it now Daddy!"

  23. #23
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Are we running into the walls sobbing Sora?
    Nope. Even I might be wearing straitjacket already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    God, I'm reminding myself of Veruca Salt: "I want it now Daddy!"
    "Bring him here! I don't care how! I want it NOW!"

  24. #24
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default Re: Crap, crap, CRAP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Nope. Even I might be wearing straitjacket already.
    "Bring him here! I don't care how! I want it NOW!"
    Straightjacket's good. It keeps you from hurting someone and yourself.

    ROTFL

    Yes, yes, that's how I am, especially right now because I have a 20th anniversary Prime action figure under the tree...wrapped...and when I see it, I think "I want him NOW!!"


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •