Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF3 to start filming this May

Banned

Default Re: TF3 to start filming this May

The entire Transformer franchise ? Defenetly not !!!)))) I know !!! But i am worring for the entire Transformers franshise related to the amazing movies of Mr Bay . . . Thanks for your respond !)) We haven't clues for the after Transformers 3 movies i think and i am so sad and my friends too .... Avatar is good but Transformers far better with the best chaotic mythos ! I suppose we need a little better touch and complexity in scenario but all the others kicking bad .... !!! ))))) My message : Revenge Mr.Bay ! Revenge Avatar,Batman and the staff . You have the power !!! You can beat them with ease ))) may TF3 be the truly movie by the year 2011 and will not be the last !!!!! ( We hope so ) !

Can not wait!
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Banned

Me too but i want to see UNICRON in the end Cybertron and 1 at least space TF battle with Hound Mirage Sunstreaker Arcee Shockwave Soundwave even Hot Rod and the stuff !! far deepest and of the mythos and tons of Animation better than Avatar !!!!)))

Yea! More video leaks for us to look at from people that live near the locations!
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

i truely can not wait, transformers are the best movies i have seen in ages

I hope they stick with a serious tone this time.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    I hope they stick with a serious tone this time.
    I hope the actors keep their ability to set the tone at all times. Their performances are so important. I feel it's really their responsibility to think about their work and develop their character. One can always tell when the actor made a choice because it's authentic and the humour really works. (The parents and the locked room = brilliant.)
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Banned

if michael bay wants more oscars, he better stick the camera even closer to the actors faces because the critics need new glasses.
    haha.
    theres no badder director on the planet.

if he wants more women to see it would wreck the consept of the film
    some scenes are fillers. but in my opinion. i see even more dark and realistic symbols in transformers3.

the final cuts in bay has become sharp.
    and it`s awesome.
    I guess critics can really say hey that film is what is going on and we don`t really know how to prevent it.
    pretty dark.
    because they don`t.

Quote Originally Posted by minibay View Post
    if michael bay wants more oscars, he better stick the camera even closer to the actors faces because the critics need new glasses.
    haha.
    theres no badder director on the planet.

if he wants more women to see it would wreck the consept of the film
    some scenes are fillers. but in my opinion. i see even more dark and realistic symbols in transformers3.

the final cuts in bay has become sharp.
    and it`s awesome.
    I guess critics can really say hey that film is what is going on and we don`t really know how to prevent it.
    pretty dark.
    because they don`t.
    The reason Bay is so hugely successful is because we girls DO go see his films...
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

I'm definetly happy about this as i was horrified when i heard that michael bay was going to release the film in 2012 i couldn't have waited that long even a 2011 release is so far away lol!
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    The reason Bay is so hugely successful is because we girls DO go see his films...
    Agreed!

Sounds good and it might improve over TF2, the first one was a great modern masterpiece from the director and part 2 was a letdown for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Sounds good and it might improve over TF2, the first one was a great modern masterpiece from the director and part 2 was a letdown for me.
    Transformers2 main issue are the missing scenes that got cut and maybe even filmed but never finalized to be included, mostly described in the official novel. All the production issues, writers strike, actor accident and studio execs pushing for release not allowing to postpone release date...
    Just let's hope Transformers3 production will go smooth with no issues nor any major problem and maybe when the trilogy is completed they might even finalize a lot of unknown filmed scenes for the first two movies to release an improved extended edition.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
    Transformers2 main issue are the missing scenes that got cut and maybe even filmed but never finalized to be included, mostly described in the official novel. All the production issues, writers strike, actor accident and studio execs pushing for release not allowing to postpone release date...
    Just let's hope Transformers3 production will go smooth with no issues nor any major problem and maybe when the trilogy is completed they might even finalize a lot of unknown filmed scenes for the first two movies to release an improved extended edition.
    Even with all of it's probs trans 2 was an awesome movie i don't really understand y ppl don't like it or they feel like it was a let down yes they did cut alot of scenes out of the movie but all movies happen to cut alot of scenes eg harry potter movie series. But i do agree that hopefully with the success of the 3rd movie they mite like u suggest release an extended edition i won't protest lol!

As long as it's badaft, I'll be happy.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

From Coming Soon:
    Paramount Considering 3D for Transformers 3

From Variety:
    Warner on 3D overdrive?

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID S. COHEN & HAN SUNHEE
    Stereo Pictures Korea president Sung Young-seok told Daily Variety that his company is in talks for three additional pictures at Warner and is bidding on a number of 3D films for individual directors, including one for Michael Bay.

Bay's next project is "Transformers 3," and there have been discussions among Bay, Paramount and Industrial Light & Magic about going 3D with the pic. The big stumbling block is the extra time required to do production and visual effects in 3D, as the movie's release date is already set. Having the pic post-converted could alleviate that problem.

fuck give bay and his crew the time they need!!! ffs, dont rush like with tf2!!!

in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+

ok........
    i wanna hear BB talk!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

Agreed!

Depending on the demands of the script, I hope Mr. Bay will take advantage of the full range of locations available in or near Detroit--- and which would still come with the tax incentives offered by the state. On top of the urban and industrial sites his crew's scouted in the past, he could also select locations such as:

1) The Detroit salt mines, which could double for almost any cavernous area... offering over 100 cave-like miles.

2) Saugatuck State Park, (if driving, 3 hours away, but flying the crew would only take an hour), but could double for almost any other beach or coast once May comes around.

3) Lux Arbor Reserve (a 2 hour drive from northern Oakland county), a swamp/bog that comes with a number of prepared roads and isolated filming locations.

This is just the tip of the iceberg... but if he's looking to diversify locations in the third installment, then he's got a ton of potential filming spots available in Michigan.

-T.