Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Transformer Toy Section

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland USA Earth Sol Sector
    Posts
    127

    Exclamation Transformer Toy Section

    So why can this forum have a section so the members can discuss the toys from Transformers and Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Because this is the MICHAEL BAY FORUMS, not a Transformers forum.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland USA Earth Sol Sector
    Posts
    127

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Because this is the MICHAEL BAY FORUMS, not a Transformers forum.
    Well the toys are connected to the movie, so therefore a section should be here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen69 View Post
    Well the toys are connected to the movie, so therefore a section should be here.
    No. We only discuss the movie here, because Bay directed it. He's not involved with the toys.

  5. #5
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen69 View Post
    So why can this forum have a section so the members can discuss the toys from Transformers and Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen?
    No. There are tons of other forums for that.

    n

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glen Burnie, Maryland USA Earth Sol Sector
    Posts
    127

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    No. We only discuss the movie here, because Bay directed it. He's not involved with the toys.
    Well why do we need to discuss just movies here where there are other topics that are related to the films?

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    No. There are tons of other forums for that.

    n
    Other than TFW 2K5 (Transformers World 2005) are there other places?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Seibertron.com, allspark.com.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Transformer Toy Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen69 View Post
    Well why do we need to discuss just movies here where there are other topics that are related to the films?
    We don't, but it's a different matter to suggest we need an entire new section to the site when there are plenty of people, including very knowledgable ones, on those dedicated forums.
    As mentioned- this forum is about Bay and his works, it just happens to have a misc. section for chatting among ourselves, where we can talk about TF toys once in a while if we desire.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen69 View Post
    Other than TFW 2K5 (Transformers World 2005) are there other places?
    Answered by TB...
    "to punish and enslave"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •