Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official welcome-thread for Roberto Orci

Default Re: Official welcome-thread for Roberto Orci

We haven't seen this thread for a long time. Anyway, Congrats on finishing the first script!

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    We haven't seen this thread for a long time. Anyway, Congrats on finishing the first script!
    I don't mean to sound too negative, but here's to hopin' it's better than the last one.

thanks for the link sora
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

A better script with a better story that has a beginning middle and end....thanks Rob

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RealHero View Post
    A better script with a better story that has a beginning middle and end....thanks Rob
    Thanks Eva Mendes (Hitch)

Helloooooooooo!!!...is this mic on?.....*ehemnnn....hello??? Eveyone please.....?Barricade?One word,Barricade?If he aint there?I dont wanna play.I'm taking my toys and leavin'!No, just kidden around.Any news on Barricade?We are chewing nails here and looking out the window every minute for Bumblebee to show up.Please rest our minds here in New Mexico.Thanks and Hakuna Matata.
    Last edited by barricade505; 04-15-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    I don't mean to sound too negative, but here's to hopin' it's better than the last one.

thanks for the link sora
    I bet it'll be even better.

BTW I heard a rumor that the sequel will be a bit "darker" than the first movie.
    The deeper storyline and intense action would be great. But strangely enough, I've got mixed feelings. I'm happy that the sequel will be coming, but the fact that Prime should go off to war again makes me sad. (Of course I know he should, because this is a war/action movie! )

If it ends like PotC: DMC or Starwars: ESB, I'll worry to death till 2011 or later.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    I bet it'll be even better.

BTW I heard a rumor that the sequel will be a bit "darker" than the first movie.
    The deeper storyline and intense action would be great. But strangely enough, I've got mixed feelings. I'm happy that the sequel will be coming, but the fact that Prime should go off to war again makes me sad. (Of course I know he should, because this is a war/action movie! )

If it ends like PotC: DMC or Starwars: ESB, I'll worry to death till 2011 or later.
    Oooh darker....me likey darker, which may explain why Star Wars Episode 5: ESB is my favorite of the original trilogy.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Oooh darker....me likey darker, which may explain why Star Wars Episode 5: ESB is my favorite of the original trilogy.
    I agree.... for some reason I thought of Batman Begins when you said that, Bumble Bee. I LOVED that movie so much, and I can't wait for The Dark Knight!

I understand that any project, any movie, any script, there is going to be someone who doesn't like the material, and you're never going to be able to please everyone. I mean come on, you have to give people like Robert Orci a lot of credit for taking on such a big task. Yeah, the movie didn't follow the EXACT story line of the cartoons but they stayed true to the idea behind Transformers and still gave shout-outs in the movie. (i.e. Parking the Camaro Bumble Bee next to a yellow Beatle in the used car lot.) The movie is Transformers 2007 live action, not Transformers 1986 cartoon - so I say, amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by TransformNate View Post
    I agree.... for some reason I thought of Batman Begins when you said that, Bumble Bee. I LOVED that movie so much, and I can't wait for The Dark Knight!

I understand that any project, any movie, any script, there is going to be someone who doesn't like the material, and you're never going to be able to please everyone. I mean come on, you have to give people like Robert Orci a lot of credit for taking on such a big task. Yeah, the movie didn't follow the EXACT story line of the cartoons but they stayed true to the idea behind Transformers and still gave shout-outs in the movie. (i.e. Parking the Camaro Bumble Bee next to a yellow Beatle in the used car lot.) The movie is Transformers 2007 live action, not Transformers 1986 cartoon - so I say, amazing job.
    I am with ya on that dude. The Dark Knight is one of my most anticipated films of the year.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I am with ya on that dude. The Dark Knight is one of my most anticipated films of the year.
    Opening night, I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
    Some of you may have noticed that Roberto has posted in the strike-thread, which is of course cool. So welcome to the boards Bob! Since that thread was more about the strike, I would like to ask some question about yours, Ethans and Alexs ideas for the sequel. Some of them might be hard to answer, while others easy.

- Are you bringing Jazz back somehow or was he killed off for good?
    - Are Megatron going to be in the sequel?
    - Will the sequel be some sort of prequel?
    - About 99% of the fans I've been talking to agree that Bumblebee was far more interesting and likeable when he was mute, and felt his voice didn't fit his character. Are you guys going to have him talk throughout most of the flick or will he talk through his radio which was an awesome idea?
    They could digitize Bumblebee's voice to sound like it's coming out of the radio.