^ Oh wow, that's awesome!

I do hope it's avail for the PS3 =D
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

Banned

Default Re: TF new game

i want that!

Default nsformers Battle For Cybertron Game in 2010

http://www.destructoid.com/transform...0-157361.phtml

thought people may like to read this, be warned, whoever wrote the article isn't inclined towards Micheal Bay's work.

dang, the title of the thread got cut out partly too WTF?
    Last edited by Dark Angel; 12-09-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    My stuff: Deviantart DevArt TF Club TF Fan Site "There is no such thing as condemnation that damns you forever, and if God can forgive you is it not for Man to follow suit."

Banned

Default Re: nsformers Battle For Cybertron Game in 2010

Sorry DA but Chatterbox already posted a thread for this. I will say though... i do look forward to this game.

Default Re: nsformers Battle For Cybertron Game in 2010

Wow, He really doesn't like Mr Bay's work doesn't he?

Look forward to seeing the game though.

Awesome....I hope it comes out for the p.c. as well...
    The Shadow Realm
    "The only bad gun, is a empty one."

Coolness, someone combined my link here, sorry chatterbox I didn't see your original thread when I did mine, nice of whoever combined the threads, thanx!

I wonder if this game is going to be like those MMORPG ones, for the PC, it would be an interesting idea, I haven't played one of those in ages.
    My stuff: Deviantart DevArt TF Club TF Fan Site "There is no such thing as condemnation that damns you forever, and if God can forgive you is it not for Man to follow suit."

Default Re: New TF Game - PC XBOX PS3

Looks very awesome, not a big fan of Gears of War style games, but if it has a Transformers feel atmosphere and feel to it, I'll definately buy it when the game comes out.

Posted this in another thread, but anyway:

Even though GoW isn't my thing but with a Transformers style atmosphere and gameplay it would be definately worth a buy. I hope that Peter Cullen will voice Optimus in this game, if he isn't... I am not picking it up, I would be very happy if either Frank Welker, Hugo Weaving or David Kaye voice Megatron in the game.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

If it's Transformers, then you must get it!
    The only thing I don't like about GoW is that the player is on the left side of the screen. There should be a First-Person version, Halo style

in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+

*faints*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

uh, we already had one then I had my thread and it was combined with the first one, why do we need a third one now?

yeah i was too excited while posting so i had alot of mispellings etc for the first post and some poeple may not see it here so in TF3 it went

some people say this might be from the new cartoon hasbro is working on for 2010

YOUTBE TRAILER!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWRcW2MAVLc

omega supreme

BUMP! no one has watched my game video?

head desk* its been longer than 5mins
    http://www.transformersgame.com/

game website. It has a countdown to something ooohoho

the youtube one was taken down

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...on-game/17529/

TRANSFORMERS™: WAR FOR CYBERTRON EXPLORES A BRAND NEW, PIVOTAL CHAPTER IN TRANSFORMERS LORE

New Action Game Delves Deep into the TRANSFORMERS Universe, Introduces All-New Visualizations of Iconic Characters in 2010

Santa Monica, CA – December 16, 2009 – Experience the legendary battle between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today that Transformers™: War for Cybertron is in development by award-winning High Moon Studios. Based on Hasbro’s legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the game takes players to the TRANSFORMERS characters’ home planet of CYBERTRON for a new look into the epic story of the grand civil war that spawned one of the most brutal rivalries of all time.

“Transformers: War for Cybertron is an origins story, taking players on a gripping, adrenaline-fueled journey that precedes the TRANSFORMERS characters’ arrival on Earth,” said Rob Kostich, head of marketing, licensed products, Activision Publishing, Inc. “The game transports players to a living, metallic planet where they will battle as giant converting robots in single player, online co-op or head-to-head multiplayer matches that are fully immersive from start to finish.”

“For the first time, Hasbro is working with Activision to drive the TRANSFORMERS fiction forward into new story arcs, demonstrating pivotal moments in Transformers history that defined who they are,” said Aaron Archer, Senior Design Director, Hasbro. “This remarkable video game helps us to tell a critical event in TRANSFORMERS lore that will be used as canon for future storylines in a way we could have only dreamed of a few years ago. It is a testament to the success of the TRANSFORMERS brand and a key element to the story we look forward to telling in 2010 and beyond.”

Transformers: War for Cybertron features two distinct storylines: the AUTOBOT campaign tells a story of heroism to save their home planet against overwhelming odds, and the DECEPTICON campaign tells a story of an unquenchable thirst for power to control the universe. For the first time in a TRANSFORMERS title, fans will be able to play the game with their friends through team-based online co-op, or go head to head in a variety of intense, online multiplayer game modes. The game features a sci-fi art style that introduces to fans the entire living, metallic world of CYBERTRON, as well as all-new visualizations of the iconic TRANSFORMERS characters in their original Cybertronian forms.

Transformers: War for Cybertron is in development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Windows PC, Wii™ and Nintendo DS™, and is not yet rated by the ESRB

i cant wait! hope its better than the last effort

online co-op, woot! I'm so there!