Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 89

Thread: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

  1. #1

    Default "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

    Manipulation of evidence:
    "Iíve just completed Mikeís Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keithís to hide the decline."
    The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Angliaís Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet.

    "The fact is that we canít account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we canít. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate.***"

  2. #2
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    If you don't think the global temperature is increasing, and if you don't think the billions of tons of hydrocarbons we produce somehow affect that, then you have a serious reality connectivity issue. You can play whatever "do not worry" song the fossil fuel industry is selling, and I won't be convinced. Can you possibly say with a straight face that dumping billions of tons of greenhouse-creating emissions has NO effect on the planet? Funny... the hole in the ozone just took an elongated shape, forcing some South Americans to implement emergency measures on the people. That concept was sci-fi a few years ago. Millions of miles of ice sheets, gone. Species slowly being starved into extinction. You cannot ignore the changes, and you cannot say it is a natural climate shift when we KNOW what we are putting into the atmosphere. You've sided with the devil.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    It's also been unusually warm this past November.

  4. #4
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Global warming is indicated by abnormal weather. You know...hurricanes, tsunamis, freak blizzards.... stuff like that.

    The world doesn't instantly become a desert.

  5. #5
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default "The biggest eyeroll in modern science"

    Is this like the time those bogus Kenyan Birth Certificates were posted here as if they were authentic....?

    Yup, same kid.

    *nothing to see here, drops change in cup, moves along*

  6. #6
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: "The biggest eyeroll in modern science"

    Next thing you you know somebody will say that gravity is a myth.

    Take that physics community!

  7. #7
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    I just hate when people parrot the republican and democrat propoganda they hear, and refuse to even question its authenticity. You want evidence of global warming? Step one: Learn basic climatology and chemistry. Step two: Use actual observations of change. Step three: Think for yourself.

  8. #8
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Post Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I just hate when people parrot the republican and democrat propoganda they hear, and refuse to even question its authenticity. You want evidence of global warming? Step one: Learn basic climatology and chemistry. Step two: Use actual observations of change. Step three: Think for yourself.
    Preaching to my choir.

    Proselytizing is soooo 18th century.

  9. #9
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    This is kind of like beating up a kid because his science fair volcano didn't bubble up (which would make sense when you consider that Bush undercut the proverbial kid's funding at every turn, suppressed and twisted all his research). And then running out into the street proclaiming that it means there's no such thing as volcanos....
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  10. #10
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Oh btw Man-Bear-Pig is real. I've seen him.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    NOOOOOOOOOOO all the yeti's are going to diiiiieEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOO all the yeti's are going to diiiiieEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eh?
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    the yeti!! the snow monsters!! global warming gonaa keeeelll thhheeeeeem!!!

  14. #14
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Eh?

    He's all yours, Swift.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    He's all yours, Swift.
    Count me out.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    GLOBAL WARMING CAN'T BE TRUE!!! MOTHER NATURE CANT KILL THESE THINGS!!!




    d'aaaaaaaaaahhw

    he can't die :


  17. #17
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Count me out.

    Just close your eyes and pretend he's Jazz.

  18. #18

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Carbon emissions have no effect on global climate.

  19. #19
    Drake
    Guest

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLHAILMEGATRON View Post
    Carbon emissions have no effect on global climate.
    Based on what? Because that statement defies scientific laws. We have a nearby planet, in fact, that debunks that statement.

  20. #20
    Senior Member MrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,585

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    It's also been unusually warm this past November.
    Same here. I remember when there was heavy snow in November. Its been years since I've seen anything like that.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Just close your eyes and pretend he's Jazz.
    Are you seri-- Oh, go die in a ditch Drake. Thank you for disgusting me out.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  22. #22

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Based on what? Because that statement defies scientific laws. We have a nearby planet, in fact, that debunks that statement.
    Scientific law, how crude. I'd like the point out how different nearby planets are, as compared to our mother Earth. You can't base a conclusion on whats happening on other globes, focus on what's happening here.

    First of all, I'd like to point out the key word in this whole fiasco, "global." I'd also like to point out the OP of this thread, the thousands of e-mails key "Scientists" sent to each other, blatantly admitting Global "Warming" isn't happening.

    Did any of you read those e-mails? They even talk about trying to hide the decline as to TRICK us into believing in "global warming!" This climate change theory is nothing more than an attempt to tax us to death!


    In his letter, "The Truth About Artic and Greenland Ice", Dr. Leonard Weinstein concludes -

    "The largest jump in temperature occurred from 1915 to 1940. This period predated most of the recent CO2 increase, and even the AGW advocates agree this period was driven by natural forces, not CO2. This demolishes the significance of the claim of the recent rise as proving anything."

    He also says -

    "It should be noted that the Antarctic is presently cooling (and has been for several years) and sea ice extent is expanding."


    To claim "Millions of miles of ice sheets, gone" as result of "global warming", both polar ice caps would need to be warming.... and shrinking.... wouldn't you agree?

  23. #23
    Senior Member Bot Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern California.
    Posts
    3,113

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Are you seri-- Oh, go die in a ditch Drake. Thank you for disgusting me out.
    Score: Drake 1, Swift 0! :lol

    Nice one, Drake!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

  24. #24
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    There's gravity in my office. There's gravity on Mars. It's just a different kind of gravity.

    Putting "scientists" in quotes is bloody insulting, btw. It just reveals you to be a quack who makes things up to suit your personal beliefs.

    The trick is being played on YOU.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  25. #25

    Default Re: "The biggest scandal in modern science"

    Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    There's gravity in my office. There's gravity on Mars. It's just a different kind of gravity.

    Putting "scientists" in quotes is bloody insulting, btw. It just reveals you to be a quack who makes things up to suit your personal beliefs.

    The trick is being played on YOU.
    Please, enlighten me in anything I might have "made up." Also, would you be so kind as to withhold personal attacks, and instead debate the OP and the articles I've posted proving "global warming" to be false?

    By the way, these people who wrote those e-mails to each other, are far from being "scientists." They are deceitful, unethical scumbags.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •