Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Subtle Details

Default Re: Your Favorite Subtle Details

Quote Originally Posted by BIG Tee View Post
    I doubt it. Flare Up and Elita One are two seperate individuals.
    Then see this hasbro questions and awnsers and you will see that hasbro will use the name elita-1 for the toy now

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=2471

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    Then see this hasbro questions and awnsers and you will see that hasbro will use the name elita-1 for the toy now

Than why on every other website is she called Flareout/Flareup? =/
    Quotes: 1.Optimus: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." 2.(Dialoge) Megatron: "Humans don't deserve to live!"Optimus: "They deserve to choose for themselves!" 3.Optimus: "What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Lennox:"That's a good question."

Okay, here's a shot that totally baffles me. The part where Megatron transforms and lands on the Empire State Building. When he's about to land on it, you see that his back is facing towards the camera, but all the sudden when he lands his front somehow magically faces us. It's almost like his back morphed into his front, did he go T-1000 on us or something? I watched this frame by frame several times and it just confuses me. Am I missing something here? Westfall, are you seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chromia/Maybell View Post
    Than why on every other website is she called Flareout/Flareup? =/
    Cuz they Never saw the actionfig website so they still think they usign the name flareup but they wrong

Cuz they Never saw the actionfig website so they still think they usign the name flareup but they wrong
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ed=0CBoQsAQwAA

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=&aqi=&start=0

Obviously not.
    Quotes: 1.Optimus: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." 2.(Dialoge) Megatron: "Humans don't deserve to live!"Optimus: "They deserve to choose for themselves!" 3.Optimus: "What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Lennox:"That's a good question."

Yeah bue she was gonig to be caleld Flareup cuz in san diego comic con they sayed that the third ibke was goning to be flareup But, i naugust hasbro sayed that they will Use the naem eltia-1 Now, it was jsut a last mitneu naem change

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

When Megatron gargles out Starscream's name when his face is half blown off, look at his feet, some of the treads have came of, showing the rails! I think its a cool touch and it just looks awesome.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

The thing is in the movie she was not Elita-One she was Flareup. If she was supposed to be Elita-One then they made a mistake by not calling her that. I can recall the same mistake was made in TF1 when they named Brawl Devastator.
    Smokescreen: "You're our only hope Omega." Omega Supreme: "Failure: Impossible" - G1 Episode #41 "The Golden Lagoon"

Watching ROTF here at work (yes at work) and just noticed the Autobot symbols on top of Primes parachutes. As many times as I've seen this movie why am I just noticing this?
    Smokescreen: "You're our only hope Omega." Omega Supreme: "Failure: Impossible" - G1 Episode #41 "The Golden Lagoon"

The only bike named in the movie was Arcee since the 3 bikes were supposed to be a single entity. The individual names were only used to differentiate the toys. The name Flare-Up came up as a possible name for the 3rd toy, as has Elita-1. Personally i like Flare-Up better but since this seems to be an official Q&A with an Hasbro representative, i guess she will be Elita-1.

The Autobot symbol in the parachutes was a nice touch but with Prime in the picture being awesome it's easy to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Okay, here's a shot that totally baffles me. The part where Megatron transforms and lands on the Empire State Building. When he's about to land on it, you see that his back is facing towards the camera, but all the sudden when he lands his front somehow magically faces us. It's almost like his back morphed into his front, did he go T-1000 on us or something? I watched this frame by frame several times and it just confuses me. Am I missing something here? Westfall, are you seeing this?
    Man, you're right, he transforms, does a flip and is facing the building and the next frame he just...Puff...he's facing us. They could have him land and turn but no... "it's so fast no one will notice" they must have though. Little did they know Trailbreaker was on the case with his eagle-eye... :lol Good catch. That'll teach' em not to mess up the next movie.
    Last edited by westfall; 12-04-2009 at 05:44 AM.

One of my favourite subtle details is when Sideways first transforms and he kicks one of the Arcee bikes out of the way and onto a wall.
    Realism & Anti-Realism sucks.

Yeah, poor Chromia.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan's Camaro View Post
    One of my favourite subtle details is when Sideways first transforms and he kicks one of the Arcee bikes out of the way and onto a wall.
    huh? is this scene only on blu ray?:wtf

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post
    huh? is this scene only on blu ray?:wtf
    No, it happens just as he starts transforming before breaking through that old man's house. Chromia is hit and crashes.

And it's a nice touch that after that she is the last of the 3 to speed through the house and come out the other side.

As a visual aid :

Chromia hit:

Chromia wipeout:

Coming out the other side:

Attached Images Attached Images

The sparks that fly from Ironhide as he is transforming.

Talking Re: Your Favorite Subtle Details

Skid's & Mudflap's names are on their bacl license plates.
    And Starscrean's optics flicker when he talks to Megatron at the end about 'not being a coward but still fleeing'.
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot_Fan_Veran View Post
    Skid's & Mudflap's names are on their bacl license plates.
    I'm not sure if Bumblebee is written on his rear plates.

Something else that I think is cool is when NEST are attacking Demolishor and he starts to roll away (just after he's transformed) a Black Hawk flies past and it creates a vortex in the dust that he kicks up.
    Realism & Anti-Realism sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG Tee View Post
    The sparks that fly from Ironhide as he is transforming.

I dig Ironhide snorting like a bull..after they take down Demolisher.
    Jazz: "We're not Gods...We're just fancy machines" The God Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz935 View Post
    I dig Ironhide snorting like a bull..after they take down Demolisher.
    I always thought Ironhide was likened to an ox, just like Jazz and now Sideswipe look like felines. Never got Ratchet though, with those tusks.

Quote Originally Posted by westfall View Post
    I always thought Ironhide was likened to an ox, just like Jazz and now Sideswipe look like felines. Never got Ratchet though, with those tusks.

Character representation.. Ironhide..strong as an Ox..Jazz..well..he has always had his 'ears" ( think that is my fav feature) and Sideswipe..agility.

I love listening to Prime transform..so much detail in the sound..hydrolics releasing, brakes squealing..just pure music to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz935 View Post
    Character representation.. Ironhide..strong as an Ox..Jazz..well..he has always had his 'ears" ( think that is my fav feature) and Sideswipe..agility.

I love listening to Prime transform..so much detail in the sound..hydrolics releasing, brakes squealing..just pure music to my ears.
    I'm with you there. And it's not just the transformations, every single move they make produces some kind of sound. Love the sound of OP eyes when he "blinks". Truly astonishing work.

Quote Originally Posted by westfall View Post
    I'm with you there. And it's not just the transformations, every single move they make produces some kind of sound. Love the sound of OP eyes when he "blinks". Truly astonishing work.
    I think thats why I watch these movies over and over..just trying to catch new soundsand the smallest of details in the tranformations.