Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Your Favorite Subtle Details

Default Re: Your Favorite Subtle Details

The doctor reminds me of a mad scientist...who happens to be a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromia/Maybell View Post
    Rally? I always thought he was more like Adolph Hitler, for whatever reason. Hates mankind, German accent.... XD
    Well, Mengele was Hitler's prison doctor. He was respoinsible for horrible atrocities in the prison camps in the name of "science."
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Okay, I'm gonna need someone here to pop in their ROTF DVD/Blu-ray so I can confirm whether or not I'm crazy.

But, in the forest battle, in the epic shot where Optimus rips Grindor's face in half, look at his left optic. It goes out with a small puff of smoke and sparks. But here's the thing, the puff of smoke and sparks looked like it was hastily Photoshopped in frame-by-frame, giving it a 'stop-motion' kinda effect. You'd have to get pretty close to the screen to see it (I spotted it on my laptop screen), and maybe put it in slow motion.

Is it there, or am I just crazy?

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Is it there, or am I just crazy?

It's there alright, just saw it. My guess is, it was a last-minute touch to make the shot even more realistic. Don't know if it was 100% successful, but who am I to question the CG artists and their work.

The scene at the end when powered Prime flew to the pyramid. One of the jets was smashed by the boulders the Fallen had floating and then Prime nonchalently flicks one out of his own way.

Also, at the tomb of the Primes. Skids sees the guys helping Michaela over the doorway, then turns around to help Mudflap....

Mine is when mikaela say's "kiss this bitch" at alice the pretender and full on rams her against a metal poll that must have been so satisfying 4 her b cause she was still jealous of sam kissing alice lol! even though she knew that alice was a transformer.
    And i loved the theme music when everyone enters the tomb of the primes i had goosebumps from the song it was so ancient it defiently suited the atmoshere of where they were.
    And lastly towards the ending when sam is brought back to life by the ancient primes and he gets up and stabs optimus with the matrix and optimus thanxs him that was awesome 4 me it showed this strong connection/bond between optimus last of the primes and sam it was truly great.
    "The only human female to ever fall in love with a prime"

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Primes_Girl81 View Post
    And i loved the theme music when everyone enters the tomb of the primes i had goosebumps from the song it was so ancient it defiently suited the atmoshere of where they were.

One of my favorite scenes.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Also, at the tomb of the Primes. Skids sees the guys helping Michaela over the doorway, then turns around to help Mudflap....
    Speaking of the Tomb, Does anyone know that it's an actual place (yeah I know, stupid question)? It's called the Al Khazneh ("The Treasury" in Arabic.One of the most elaborate buildings in the ancient Jordanian city of Petra). Why am I tellng you this? Well Before it was used as The Tomb of the Primes in ROTF it was used as the entrance to the final resting place of the Holy Grail in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. But I'm sure everyone here figured that one out.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the guy who tells Sam "We checked, there are not tighter shirts"(At the party where Bumblebee shows up) is he same guy in TF1 who says "This is easily a hundred times cooler than Armagedon, I swear to God!"
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    Speaking of the Tomb, Does anyone know that it's an actual place (yeah I know, stupid question)? It's called the Al Khazneh ("The Treasury" in Arabic.One of the most elaborate buildings in the ancient Jordanian city of Petra). Why am I tellng you this? Well Before it was used as The Tomb of the Primes in ROTF it was used as the entrance to the final resting place of the Holy Grail in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. But I'm sure everyone here figured that one out.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the guy who tells Sam "We checked, there are not tighter shirts"(At the party where Bumblebee shows up) is he same guy in TF1 who says "This is easily a hundred times cooler than Armagedon, I swear to God!"
    It's a different actor. We checked. But the two frat guy appear earlier when they are playing Frisbee and Judy disturbs them.

When our heroes arrive at the pyramids, when Skids is saying "You gotta blend-in with your surrounding, you gotta be part of the landscape "; in the next shot you can how Bumblebee walk right by him and shoves him aside without even acknowledging him. Puts a smile on my face every time I see it. With this scene and the one where Bee breaks-up the twins latter while they are fighting, you can really tell that he is annoyed at them.

http://tinyurl.com/39rrh6l

At the climatic battle you can see a soldier take down a Decepticon with a hand weapon at close range.

Simmons refers to Skids, Mudflap and Leo as Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

When Haddaway, says that nobody knows "what the Decepticons are now after" it's ironic because: he himself just explained as he mentioned Megatron and the shard, as shown by the accompanying graphics; moreover he himself pointed their location to the Decepticons, who were spying on the conversation.

When Devastator starts to use his vacuum, and we see Leo and Simmons at the side of the van, look behind the van (In front of Devs). There's a guy there!
    But what I love is that, when the van gets lifted, there's no one there anymore!

I love that, and the goat too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post

According to this wiki article(take it for what its worth) its a different Tomb.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petra

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/j...astery-fsp.jpg
    "Drivers dont pick the cars. Cars pick the drivers"

Apart from the already-mentioned moments, I also like the sound when Sam touches Bumblebee's face when he's talking to him about college in the garage.

Anyone else notice this:

During the final battle, when Sideswipe says: 'Sir, I've spotted Sam!' *gets hit*, the camera moves forward and Jolt can be seen in the background firing his electric-type weapons.

Some of you have truly eye problems. Optimus Prime crushing Megatrons spark, thats not a subtle detail, thats something you have to notice the first time. Same thing for Ironhide, that shoots on Demolishers wheel and stuff.

The true subtle details are the R2D2, the fallen cutting the soldiers head off or Optimus Prime throwing his blade at Grindor.

Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/...e0b6386d_b.jpg

On the Ice-cream truck under the "Suck mu Popsicle" there is a smaller sign that reads "original bomb pop".

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2437/...983a8811_b.jpg

More signs on the icecream truck:

"this vehicle makes frequent stops to kick decepticon butt"

"I eat", scull & bones sign.

And a few more which are illegible.

Quote Originally Posted by Regressor View Post
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2437/...983a8811_b.jpg

More signs on the icecream truck:

"this vehicle makes frequent stops to kick decepticon butt"

"I eat", scull & bones sign.

And a few more which are illegible.
    "Mean Robots Suck"

And one that says "Back Off!" then something else after it.