Thread: "Freaky huh?"

Default "Freaky huh?"

Does anyone remember in all the trailers and tv spots, Tyrese was standing next to the liaison and said "thats Freaky huh?". In the movie he said "If god made us in his image, who made him?"

I just saw a Blu-Ray promo and it had the freaky line in it. Maybe that is one of the changes in the Blu-Ray?

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default Re: "Freaky huh?"

I believe none of these scenes will be in the actual movie itself, but the special features state "Extended scenes" meaning...

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    I believe none of these scenes will be in the actual movie itself, but the special features state "Extended scenes" meaning...
    I don't know if you have seen it but look below.
    http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/10/rotf-dialogue-changes-for-home-video.html

The picture of the case says, "Dialogue has been changed from the theatrical version." They would only do that if the movie was changed and not just in the extended scenes.

Reminds me of that one line Glen said in the TV spots for the first movie, "That robot is really distracting!" Never got into the movie.

They also fixed the line where Sam says "Megan Jump", to something else... if you watch the preview on the transformersmovie site it says the new line in there.