Thread: how to make grimlock appear on 3.

Default how to make grimlock appear on 3.

I think it is very easy.
    grimlock can simply fell on the museum and scan the T-rax's bone.

personally, I think making grimlock appear on 3 would be a mistake considering the worldwide fans who haven't seen the G1.

They will think "what the hell?"

Default Re: how to make grimlock appear on 3.

i dont mind the reaction cos it was just a movie. the only plot i could think of about fitting in grimlock in the scene is by grimlock's statis strayed from its original DZ on a supposed mission to rendezvous with Prime but crash landed in some tar pits (La Brea? )instead. Upon escaping the pod, his protoform tried to scan something but the only closest match he got is a set of dino fossils. Since his protoform was made of a large mass, he need to find something big for him to fit in hence choosing T-Rex's. Maybe later in the movie he could enhance himself by scanning a tank and incorporate them in his designs and became a triplechanger.

Quote Originally Posted by glaumoon View Post
    I think it is very easy.
    grimlock can simply fell on the museum and scan the T-rax's bone.
    LMAO! Sorry, that image of Grimlock with a bone is.... :lol

[/QUOTE]personally, I think making grimlock appear on 3 would be a mistake considering the worldwide fans who haven't seen the G1.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more, though not so much because of the people that haven't seen G1. Imo, I just don't think the dinobots fit with the story-line, I mean they would have to create them, am I right? Hmmm...and since they don't have their own base and using a hanger as their base, I don't think the military would allow the creation of any such thing - under the current circumstances anyways.

(As for the title of this thread.....How about having Grimlock as a little figure sitting on the dash of a car or desk? Thats the closest I'd like to see Grimlock in the movie )
    Ultra Magnus:"I know you're BORED, Rodimus, but with the mantle of leadership come obligations."
    Rodimus Prime:"Mmm... Don't suppose I could interest you in a used mantle?"

can be done but would be pointless.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

to be honest i think the only way grimlock would work is if hes been sitting in a tar pit or underground as a fossil since the jurrasic period or something. could be one of the first seekers :P

Banned

no, i don't see it...i think we should just keep the dinobots out of this...maybe for future movies if bay decides to screw the trilogy idea..otherwise no

Grimlock & the rest of the Dinobots can work because in the second movie Agent Simmons mentioned that The Decepticons were on earth longer than what was originally thought. I don't know why all the fuss about The Dinobots?! Noone liked The Twins and when everyone saw them everyone loved them.

-U

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
    Noone liked The Twins and when everyone saw them everyone loved them.

-U
    not exactly...they thought they were funny..but they got annoying pretty damn fast

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    not exactly...they thought they were funny..but they got annoying pretty damn fast
    Actually, i think they sucked the whole movie.Not one good joke.

If its going to be intergallactic in TF3, then it would be the perfect place for the Dinobots. However, word has it that Michael Bay doesn't like the Dinobots - so there goes that thought out the window.

EDIT: ^I agree with the poster above me. I thought they sucked, and I hope they don't put them in again... wouldn't mind having Tom Kenny's voice in another robot though.
    Last edited by EpicBacons; 10-07-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBacons View Post
    If its going to be intergallactic in TF3, then it would be the perfect place for the Dinobots. However, word has it that Michael Bay doesn't like the Dinobots - so there goes that thought out the window.

If MB doesn't like the Dinobots he should just be able to leave them out without having to be made to appease the masses. Look at what happened to Spiderman 3 when Sam Raimi was forced to include Venom (which he hated).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    can be done but would be pointless.
    no not pointless. Once i get to this point in my script you'll see just how i fit the Dinobots into it and in a very creative way as well. There is no need for them to come down and scan anything.