Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official 2011

Default Official 2011

Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012.

Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters.

P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep. As some directors may be hazardous to your health, please consult your Doctor to determine if this is right for you.

Pain and Gain is right after shooting of Trans 3.

Michael

Default Re: Official 2011

Wow! Thanks for the update, Mr. Bay. That is great news!
    Last edited by Bot Girl; 10-01-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Cool. Also, that P.S. was pretty damn funny.
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

Thumbs up Re: Official 2011

Haha! Thanks for the update.

Whew, right into TF3.

Well, late P&G is better than no P&G.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012.

Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters.

P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep. As some directors may be hazardous to your health, please consult your Doctor to determine if this is right for you.

Michael
    You're the best.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Awesome news! Thanks for the update.
    Ultra Magnus:"I know you're BORED, Rodimus, but with the mantle of leadership come obligations."
    Rodimus Prime:"Mmm... Don't suppose I could interest you in a used mantle?"

Drake

Michael

Michael,
    What happened to the break? I mean... it's great and all that TF3 will be out by 2011, but what about you?

Today is Day One.
    Sweeeeeet.

Thumbs up Re: Official 2011

2011 !? You gave up your year off?

Anyway, thanks for the great news. I'm so excited that I can't sleep tonight.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Michael

Thanks, Mike.

Can't wait to see the next Transformers movie and of course "Pain and Gain".

Keep up the good work!

Awesome news, wasn't expecting you to jump back into production so soon. Very excited for both Transformers ,and Pain and Gain!

This is great news! Thanks for the update!

Thanks Bay. Just woke up and already heard good news from you already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

Great news.

thanks mike. i like what you said about megan even this minor chest hair growth,
    then when you leave hasbro drop me a line and parts of the film can be done here
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Thanks! I cant wait to see it. Will Shia's hand be any issue this time around? News about it is pretty hidden... But thankfully you wont have to deal with two different strikes this time around. Best of luck Give the critics hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Michael,
    What happened to the break? I mean... it's great and all that TF3 will be out by 2011, but what about you?
    Giant effin' robots are like a drug, man. Michael said his brain needed a break from them, but in reality, his veins were craving for another hit - which is exactly why this movie's coming out in '11. Too much of the movie-going public would die of withdrawal symptoms before 2012 rolls around.

Just for the record, I think Michael's comments regarding Megan are H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Great news Bay and co.

Hopefully It turns out amazing.

Michael
    WOW ! Great news.
    Looking Forward to it

I enjoyed the first one more than ROFT.
    I hope you can re-created the magic from TF1 again into TF3

Good luck, michael !
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Awesome. Plain and simple.

its true. TF1 had "something" which ROTF was missing. I just can't put my toungue on it but it had this "magic" touch to it....nonetheless ROTF was awsome, but I certainly hope that the "great story" you guys have can re-create the magic and create another summer blockbuster!

i'm soooo exited for this one. Good luck BAY and entire team! I just really wish that the story overall is beter than ROTF

Oh man,

Mike, being a News Admin for Seibertron.com, I was looking forward to that year break man. Movie news is a pain to keep up with and I know you gotta be wiped with all the movies you got going on besides this.

Well, good luck man, I only wish you the best. Please don't go insane on this one as I'm really hoping that Bad Boys 3 rumor is true.
    "The only thing evil needs to triumpgh, is for good men to do nothing."

Two questions:

1) How many new robots have already been designed by ILM just for the sake of being prepared?
    2) Are you planning to involve anyone else besides yourself in the disinformation campaign this time around?

I'm already counting down the days. I'm WAY excited!!

Michael
    Mr. Bay? You are the most cool!
    I am happy to reading. So a news is simply an insanity. Thanks for everything....

I find it Really cool with the appeal to Megan Fox.... Very Funny... Ask your Doctor...hahahahaha:lol
    Sam Witwicky: He peed on you? Bad Mojo! Bad!
    Ironhide: Bad Mojo! Ugh, my foot's gonna rust...