Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers ROTF Expanded Score Petition

Senior Member Morethanmeetstheeye's Avatar

Default Re: Transformers ROTF Expanded Score Petition

Signed awhile ago
    Optimus Prime: "What if we leave, and your wrong?"

Just one of the few great quotes from ROTF

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

This track is from the first Transformers, and I still don't know why it hasn't been used. It's got that great "military Michael Bay" vibe to it. Take a listen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6dTqbWqzw

This track is from the first Transformers, and I still don't know why it hasn't been used. It's got that great "military Michael Bay" vibe to it. Take a listen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6dTqbWqzw

that was reallly good. should have been in the movie. they coulda made it fit. but i think they sorta used it in the extras of disc 2 - it sounded familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    Where did that guy gets those tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post

I think a remix of it was used in the movie. It sounds extremely familiar.
    Quotes: 1.Optimus: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." 2.(Dialoge) Megatron: "Humans don't deserve to live!"Optimus: "They deserve to choose for themselves!" 3.Optimus: "What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Lennox:"That's a good question."

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Where did that guy gets those tracks?

"A Call to Arms" is an unused and, until recently, unavailable track. For a long time there had been rumors of a 2CD score with unreleased and unused material, i searched all over the place and since last monday, i have it. It contains all the previously available score music (official release CD and 13/52 track promos) and 13 tracks of new material, making this the definite FULL RELEASE. All the original score material is there. The real gem of this release is an 8m17s full edition of "Arival to Earth". If you love this track as much as i do, the full version will have you reaching for the tissue box.

@Chromia/Maybell

The tracks "Soldiers Arrive" and "Hoover Dam" are versions of "A Call to Arms".

Banned

718 sigs!! lets keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by westfall View Post
    "A Call to Arms" is an unused and, until recently, unavailable track. For a long time there had been rumors of a 2CD score with unreleased and unused material, i searched all over the place and since last monday, i have it. It contains all the previously available score music (official release CD and 13/52 track promos) and 13 tracks of new material, making this the definite FULL RELEASE. All the original score material is there. The real gem of this release is an 8m17s full edition of "Arival to Earth". If you love this track as much as i do, the full version will have you reaching for the tissue box.

@Chromia/Maybell

The tracks "Soldiers Arrive" and "Hoover Dam" are versions of "A Call to Arms".
    Where did you get it? Did you buy it? This is the first time I'm hearing about this!

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Where did you get it? Did you buy it? This is the first time I'm hearing about this!
    If there was one to buy, believe me, i would. Unfortunately, despite great sales from the original CD release they didn't publish the 2 CD edition as they had promised. As to where this came from, i don't really know. I loved the score from the first moment. I got the original 13 track promo, then the 52 track promo and finally the official CD (2 of them actually). Between those 2 (since the 13 track promo was part of the 52 track) almost all the music became available, albeit in non official form. But there was still music missing, several small cues in the film were nowhere to be found and when the DVD came out, other pieces could be heard as BGM in some of the bonus featurettes. Months ago i began finding bits and pieces of information in several forums that stated, basically that the promo was part of a 2 CD set, and that only a part of that had been released. In August a new track was released at a Steve Jablonsky fan site, named "Megatron Awakens (Unused)". The track is the one used before "Scorponok" in the final RoTF trailer. Finally i found a clip on youtube, the video was that of the iTunes ap with a tracklist of TF music with several bits of audio, most from unreleased tracks. I kept looking for it, to no avail, until last Sunday, at a music sharing forum, a fellow member made a request for the full track (any request of the same type had only led to any number of versions of the promo or official CDs). What was different was that he actually had the track list. I seconded his request and last Monday another member, to whom i will be forever gratefull, posted the links that allowed me to DL it. I was skeptical at first but to my wonder, this was, finally, the real thing.
    Thats how it happened.

P.S.: Sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by westfall View Post
    The real gem of this release is an 8m17s full edition of "Arival to Earth". If you love this track as much as i do, the full version will have you reaching for the tissue box.
    8:17?!!! DO WANT NOW!

Can you link us? 8D
    Quotes: 1.Optimus: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." 2.(Dialoge) Megatron: "Humans don't deserve to live!"Optimus: "They deserve to choose for themselves!" 3.Optimus: "What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Lennox:"That's a good question."

Signed. And asked people on my websites to sign.

Banned

Awesome!! The more the waaaay merrier!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chromia/Maybell View Post
    Can you link us? 8D
    I would gladly post the links but i don't know if that is allowed.
    You can always PM me.

Will do. XD

We are stuck at 756... its been like this for a week now

Banned

^noooooooooo....gotta get to at least 1000!!!!!!!!

Banned

man..its been a week and only 2 more signatures

cmon ppl, advertise, lets do this!!

any little information about this expanded score from Jablonsky?

@ littleman794 and I guess everyone else too: how about advertising through your hotmail or any other email account you have. get some family members or friends to support the petition.

Banned

^im on it!!

i'm sign and firm for that.. number now... is around.. 700.

Banned

^thx!!!

774...........its been two weeks and its gone up about 20... not bad but not close to what we need..I..ran out of suggestions to make it go faster..

Quote Originally Posted by Mal027 View Post
    774...........its been two weeks and its gone up about 20... not bad but not close to what we need..I..ran out of suggestions to make it go faster..
    Facebook, Twitter, myspace, friendster, let's go, go go! XD ((Sorry, but I want that extended score, even if it requires attacking every major social website.))