Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers ROTF Expanded Score Petition

Default Re: Transformers ROTF Expanded Score Petition

Signed!
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

@ CJP: thanks!

@ Everyone: Not too sure if you all know about Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but I have recently made a petition for a second volume soundtrack (for season two). If anyone knows of Bear McCreary, you should know that he makes awesome music. His music for Sarah Connor Chronicles (in my opinion) was way better than Danny Elfmans T4 Salvation score. If you haven't heard of his music from TSCC, I have some modified versions here. If you do know of his score and do want the volume two soundtrack, feel free to sign the petition.

The Petition is here. Thanks everyone.

**Also. In regards to this petition, I have posed the link to the transformers petition on various sites. Hopefully this helps the petition's signature count.

Banned

What's the count for tf at now?

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    What's the count for tf at now?

If you do know of his score and do want the volume two soundtrack, feel free to sign the petition

Done.

I must say, if I could, I'd sign that baby a thousand times because after watching ROTF today, I can't get over how much music is missing from the released album. I'd say that we only have like HALF of what was in the whole movie. I especially liked the Diego Garcia theme as well as the Smithsonian museum theme, a couple of nice throwbacks to the original score.

Banned

My fave is the orchestra version of new divide... And the normal theme of course

But still a lot is missing

I signed the petition!

@ Bayhem: Thanks!

@ Trailbreaker: I listened to the music in ROTF too last night. I agree that there is A LOT missing. One piece of music I didn't really notice but its kind of creepy. I sort of reminds me of Terminator . It was about 30 minutes and 46 seconds into the movie. The music was also kind of chilling when the small metal bugs turned into that almost-2D creature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal027 View Post
    The music was also kind of chilling when the small metal bugs turned into that almost-2D creature.

Oh yeah, it reminded me of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre", another brilliant score by Steve Jablonsky. No question about it, it'll be a damn shame if they just ignore this petition.

Just signed

Up to 584

Definitely felt much more missed out music on the CD this time round
    Does my 93 Feroza count as a Transformer if it can turn into a DRIVEWAY?

over 630 signatures...its moving along somewhat..

Happy Halloween!

"Halo-ween" by gunman0107

There's just 678 signatures so far. We need a lot more people, so let's just spread the word!

There's thousands of fans around the world, so 678 signatures are just a small piece.

I just think it's really bad that some people are using the online petition to self-promote (so to say) themselves... I think it shows a lack of respect for what we are trying to do...
    "It was an accident that intertwined our fates", Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Optimina View Post
    There's thousands of fans around the world, so 678 signatures are just a small piece.

True, but obviously the internet is not as big as we think.

I originally posted about how much of a total rip-off the score for this movie was several months ago (original post: http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ead.php?t=5538). In that thread, I quoted someone from the Hans Zimmer forums who outlined every track in the film:

Quote Originally Posted by westfall from Hans Zimmer forums:
    This is a list of all (or at least most) of the music present in Revenge of The Fallen.

Cues marked "NR" are unreleased cues. The names given to most of these are in no way official, just my take on each cue.

The list is subject to change and all opinions are welcomed.

NR 01 – “Prologue - First Contact” -> 17.000 years ago, Humans and Cybertronians meet for first time.

“N.E.S.T.” –> N.E.S.T. deploys in Shanghai

“The Shard” –> Arcee and The Twins chase Sideways

NR 02 – “Pursuit” -> Sideswipe attacks Sideways, Optimus drops from the C-17. Demolisher is destroyed.
    Includes a new arrangement of “Arrival to Earth” and a faster rendition of "The Shard"

“Sam at the Lake” (from Transformers The Score)

“Green Day – 21 Guns” (from TF RoTF Soundtrack) -> Sam and Mikaela talk on the phone

“The Shard” -> Sam finds the cube splinter, kitchen bots attack.

NR 03 -> Small cue based on “Bumblebee”

“The Shard” -> Small cue as Sam gives the splinter to Mikaela.

“I’m so Excited”(?) -> BB radio

NR 04 - “Sad Bumblebee” -> Variant of “Optimus” or “BB Captured” – Sam says goodbye to Bumblebee

”The Fray - Never Say Never” -> Sam and Mikaela’s goodbye

NR 05 – “Diego Garcia” -> Wheelie spies on Mikaela and reports to Soundwave. The NEST Team returns to base. Galloway arrives.
    Includes a variation of “Bumblebee”.

NR06 – “Ominous Warning” -> Optimus transforms and reports to Gen. Morshower. Galloway questions the reasons behind the Decepticons continuous attacks. Optimus asks a pertinent question.
    Includes variations of “The Shard”, “Autobots” and ”The Fallen” and "Scorponok".

“Green Day – 21 Guns” (from TF RoTF Soundtrack) -> Sam arrives to his dorm.

“Witwicky” (from Transformers The Score) -> Sam meets Leo and his friends and is offered a job.

“Sam at the Lake” (from Transformers The Score) -> Sam’s mom on the rampage on campus.

NR 07 – “Ravage” -> Ravage’s incursion into Diego Garcia to steal the shard.

“The Used – Burnin’ Down the House” + “Green Day – 21 Guns” (instrumental) -> Sam at the frat party and Mikaela waiting for Sam for their first webchat date

NR 08 -> small cue as Sam starts writing symbols with cake frosting

Several songs play in Bumblebee’s radio including the theme from Jaws

NR 09 – “The Call of Fate” -> Optimus asks for Sam’s help. Variation of “Prime”

NR 10 – “Dive of the Decepticons” -> Constructicons, Ravage and Scalpel dive into the Laurentian Abyss to repair and
    revive Megatron, military scramble, Megatron surfaces.

“The Fallen” (Not really sure of this one) -> Megatron boards the Nemesis and reports back to The Fallen.

NR 11 - “Einstein’s Wrong Variation” -> During his first class, Sam starts to have visions. He calls Mikaela totally freaked out. Wheelie ears them talk.

NR 12 – “Autobots On The Move” -> Mikaela goes to the airport, NEST receives an SOS from the Autobots.

“Witwicky” -> Leo hits on Alice, they arrive at the room where Sam is writing symbols on the walls.

NR 13 – “Alice” -> Alice “attacks” Sam ‘till Mikaela walks in, then she attacks Sam revealing her true nature. they hide in the library.
    The start is an NR cue from the first movie, played in the scene where SecDef Keller adresses the nation with Lennox's wife watching (Timecode 00:19:00 to 00:19:30)

NR 14 – “Library Attack” -> Alice pursues Sam, Mikaela and Leo, until Mikaela smashes her with the car.
    Includes variations of “The Shard” and “NEST” and a piece of "NR 02"

“The Shard” -> Grindor lifts the car and drops it on the abandoned factory.

“The Fallen” -> Megatron “talks” to Sam. (Cues of unreleased music are used during Scalpels examination).

“N.E.S.T.” -> Optimus and Bumblebee rescue Sam and the others.

NR 15 - “Escape” -> Optimus escapes with Sam on board.

“Forest Battle” -> Optimus battles alone against Megatron, Starscream and Grindor. (Most badass Optimus moment EVER, IMHO)

“The Fallen’s Arrival” -> Optimus falls, Autobots arrive to cover Sam’s escape, Lennox is informed of Optimus's death,
    Megatron pummels Starscream on a rooftop, The Fallen and a group of Decepticons crash into an aircraft carrier, sinking it, other Decepticons crash worldwide. Sam becomes a wanted man.

NR 16 - “Autobots, Stand Down” -> Sam confronts Leo, Galloway disbands NEST and orders them and the Autobots to return to Diego Garcia.

NR 17 – “Fallen Prime” -> Sam talks to Bumblebee and decides to turn himself in. Leo returns.
    Most of the track is a different, sadder arrangement of “Prime”.

“New Divide Instrumental” -> Leo leads them to Robo-Warrior.

“Einstein’s Wrong” -> Sam, Mikaela, Leo and Simmons meet inside the meatlocker,conclusion that the TFs have been on Earth for a looooooong time, Wheelie points the closest Seeker.

“Witwicky” + ”Camaro on the Run” -> Cues edited together during the Museum invasion.

NR 18 – “Seeker” -> They search the museum ‘till they find Jetfire. Jetfire talks about his change of side to the Autobots, some robot humping ensues. Jetfire decifers the symbols and opens a space bridge to Egypt.
    Includes new arrangements of “Arrival to Earth”, “The Shard” and “Einstein’s Wrong”

NR 19 – “History of Betraial” -> Jetfire tells the story of The Fallens betrayal and about the Sun-Harvester and The Matrix. They start their search.
    Includes new arrangements of “Prime”.

NR 20 – “Run Like an Egyptian” -> Egyptian police pursues them. Simmons calls Lennox. Morshower receives Lennox’s message, Sam tries to figure out the riddle, stoped at check-point. Gang finds a place to hide

NR 21 – “The Three Kings” -> Sam and Mikaela talk about their relationship, Sam realizes what the 3 kings are.
    Includes a new arrangement of “Optimus” and a clip of “Simmon Takes it Off”.

NR 22 – “Bailout” -> The gang heads for the mountains of Petra, Lennox finds a very creative way to get rid of Galloway, Morshower receives intel.

“Infinite White” -> Sam and his party find the temple ( only the final segment is played)

“Tomb of the Primes” -> Breaking the wall of the temple they find the tomb and The Matrix, but it turns to dust, C-17's from NEST arrive

NR 23 -> NEST and the Autobots jump from the C-17’s and take cover on the village

NR 24 – “One Man Alone” -> They split up, Simmons monologue, Leo joins him

Small cue of “Boggey Aproach” (from Transformers The Score - Promo)

NR 25 – “No Comms” -> After Starscream disables communications, Morshower receives a phone call from Galloway

NR 24 – “One Man Alone” (reprise) -> Simmons and Leo attempt to divert Starscream

NR 26 – “Decepticons Assault” -> Starscream reports to Megatron, Decepticon reinforcements arrive

NR 27 – “Hide, Seek and… RUN” -> Sam and Mikaela hide in the village while Starscream, Longhaul, Ravage and several protoforms look for them, an “Insecticon” finds them and they have to run for their lives. Ironhide and NEST mobilize

NR 28 – “Sand Storm” -> Devastator uses his vortex to suck everything in sight, including Mudflap. Mudflap escapes and attacks with the help of Skids (who, accidentally shoots him in the face), Ron and Judy are used by Rampage to force Sam to surrender.

“The Shard” + “Optimus Hero” -> Bumblebee fights Rampage and Ravage

NR 29 – “Letting Go” -> Sam tells his parents to run with Bumblebee
    Includes new arrangements of “Bumblebee Captured”

NR 30 – “Choppers Down” -> Simmons and Leo rescue survivors from the downed Jordanian choppers

NR 31 – “Operation Firestorm” -> Morshowher receives images from Egypt and orders deployment of all forces
    New arrangement of “Scorponok”

NR 32 -> Simmons radios the coordinates of Devastator , rail-gun deployment is ordered, reinforcement troops arrive

“Precious Cargo” -> Amidst the raging battle Lennox and Epps meet with Sam and Mikaela

NR 31 – “Operation Firestorm” (reprise) –> Rail-Gun fires and hits Devastator

“F-22’s to the City” (or at least very close) ->Sam, Mikaela, Lennox and Epps run for cover to outrun the bombardment

“Matrix of Leadership” -> Sam's near death experience and "meeting" with the primes, Matrix reforms and Sam revives Optimus

“I Claim Your Sun” -> The Fallen steals the Matrix and activates the harvester, Jetfire sacrifices his spark to give his parts to Optimus, Optimus flies to the pyramid and destroys the arvester, Optimus defeats
    Megatron

“I Rise, You Fall” -> Optimus battles The Fallen, Megatron and Starscream escape, final reunion scenes

“Linkin Park – New Divide” -> start of the end credits, remaining songs are unknown at this point.
    Basically, over 30 tracks were left off of the CD release. That's like 80% of the score missing. The CD release should have been named "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Score Sample".

Banned

holy crap! 30??!?!?! okay, that is waaay to many songs to leave out, spread the word ppl!!

we only got 688, lets move move move!!

signed

Has the petition ever been brought up on big TF fan sites like tfw2005.com and seibertron.com?

@ Trailbreaker: I have spread the petition to multiple sites, but not those sites. Perhaps you can post the petition on them - as i am directing more attention toward spreading my own personal TSCC Volume Two Soundtrack petition around the net since its quite new. I will continue to look for sites though for this petition. ROTF needs to get an expanded score release.

@ Everyone: Get friends who like the music to sign. Facebook it. Tweet it. Anything! This petition needs to go faster! I thank everyone who is paying attention to this petition -- Trailbreaker, littleman794, Bayhem, Optimina -- I personally thank you for monitoring the petition and spreading the word of the petition around.

Banned

*putting it on facebook*

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank eveyone for supporting my petition up to this point!!!
    Again, it's starting to move a bit slower, but I think it'll pick up soon.

Mike

Banned

Thanks for starting the petition!!!!

708 sigs and still rollin!!

@ Shiyuan: Yes, thanks for creating this petition!

I signed MONTHS ago, because it was on Seibertron. XD Yeah, it was on there. But, hey, we gan do this! *Is not buying soundtrack until it is expanded*
    Quotes: 1.Optimus: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." 2.(Dialoge) Megatron: "Humans don't deserve to live!"Optimus: "They deserve to choose for themselves!" 3.Optimus: "What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Lennox:"That's a good question."

DONE!
    Prowl- for the tactician in all of us