Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have escaped the fiery bitch of hell

Banned

Default I have escaped the fiery bitch of hell

Yes, yesterday I moved out of my step mom (and dad's ) house..i now live with my mom...hopefully this will be a good year now...

Default Re: I have escaped the fiery bitch of hell

Aw, I hope things will end up just fine for you.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

I hope things work out better! =)
    "to punish and enslave"

Best of luck for a better future!
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Banned

aww, thanks guys im prob gonna return my itouch so i can get a cell phone..and im gonna get a ps3.. im gonna buy a projector, and then surround sound, and then i will watch tf2 on blu ray (via ps3), with surround sound on my wall!!

Whoa! One step at a time! Get yourself settled in first!

All kidding aside I hope it gets better for you with your Mother.

Whoa wait, all the time it was your step mom and your dad being evil?

Guess I never got the memo.

Good luck on a new life, I hope things go much better for you.
    Last edited by sora; 09-21-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Whoa wait, all the time it was your step mom and your dad being evil?

Guess I never got the memo.
    yup, even satan was scared for me...my step mom is ....definitely one of a kind

I can't say I understand the feeling because my parents are still together. I know a lot of people that don't like the stepparents in their lives.

I had a stepfather, now he is dead. Sorry if i am bad about a people who was a part of my life or that from my mother. But i'm glad that he is forever sleeping...My life with him was terrible and full of hate. I wouldn't wish that to everyone. Ok, this is another story, stop of them...What i wish to say is, that the life must go on. Littleman, you have a good living, all what they did to you was a act of love you know? You have a nice home, now you live at your mother. I hope you feel good and it is all ok. It's very difficult to have a good relation to a person who is part of one of the parent. It's normal.
    Sam Witwicky: He peed on you? Bad Mojo! Bad!
    Ironhide: Bad Mojo! Ugh, my foot's gonna rust...

Quote Originally Posted by Nenita View Post
    I had a stepfather, now he is dead. Sorry if i am bad about a people who was a part of my life or that from my mother. But i'm glad that he is forever sleeping...My life with him was terrible and full of hate. I wouldn't wish that to everyone. Ok, this is another story, stop of them...What i wish to say is, that the life must go on. Littleman, you have a good living, all what they did to you was a act of love you know? You have a nice home, now you live at your mother. I hope you feel good and it is all ok. It's very difficult to have a good relation to a person who is part of one of the parent. It's normal.
    I've heard a lot of nasty stories about step parents. But really, to provide a different point of view, I had a step grandmother who was the sweetest person in the world. I mean, she married my grandfather years before I was born so basically she was my grandmother. She was taken by cancer, sadly. My grandfather really misses her. Also, my English teacher. He's a step father, and last year a bunch of students and I went on a hiking trip as part of our school's outdoor club. He took his family with him, and I was quite impressed by how much of a nice family man he was.

I just brought that up because I don't want this thread turning everyone here all anti-step parents or something. Yes, there are bad step parents, but there are all bad biological parents. And then there are good parents/step parents, etc, blah blah blah.

Not to throw this off topic, but you're English is really improving, Nenita.

Banned

yes, there are a lot of nice step parents..unfortunately, not everyone ends up with them

and agreed, nenita is improving

Absolutely you are right. There are many it fells where step-parents to a child not simply do. It has sometimes happened sadly what so. But I say always. With banal should bargain one succeed have that these persons on you respect and you to treasures. It maybe as do as own bodily blood, is very difficult. With ours littleman that is not simply accepted the problem that he his stepmother so completely. But he should be also glad about it that he there also somebody had itself around him provided. I did not have it, this is why am glad I with everybody for the luck that everybody has....

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    yes, there are a lot of nice step parents..unfortunately, not everyone ends up with them

and agreed, nenita is improving
    Yes thanks... Very nicely from you.

This is right! Thanks for the dear words. You have it well. You have to have luck a childhood.... This pleases me.

As an example of step-parents we don't want:

My step-dad was a drunk who made the mistake of trying to come onto me one day...I smacked him in the head with a remote that I had handy. Never happened again. And there was one time, had either me or my sister been home, he'd of ended up in a grave. He was a jerk and that whole time he lived with us was one big miserable experience (that crap is probably partially why I ended up with depression problems). I was never happier when Mom kicked him out. He was such a horrible excuse of a human being, just because he was too stupid to stop drinking (he wasn't too bad when he wasn't drinking, but he hardly ever didn't drink). My dad can sometimes be a jerk, but he's always been a sober jerk. Why Mom traded him for Bob the drunk, I will never know.

My dad's next marriage was no better, with a woman who to this day I believe ran over my dog Scotty on purpose. She stole some stuff from him and ended up running off (and ended up in jail). Crazy woman.

An example of step-parents who are cool:

Both are for my dad, because Mom gave up. Dad's first girlfriend (after psycho) was a really nice lady my Mom worked with. In fact, she was really too nice for Dad, as she ended up not wanting to put up with his crap (and thought he was cheating on her) and left. Next one Dad married and she's down to Earth and nice. I like her. Her family is pretty cool (for the most part). I've talked to both about things and it's nice to have step family that don't suck

So it is nice when you have step family you get along with fine. Sucks when you don't (my nephew doesn't get along with his step-dad too bad, but I have a feeling he's going to be very rebellious when he's older...that or the type that is a real jerk in school...don't know if I'll like him much until he grows up, as he does have potential...he just has to mature into it).

Glad ya got to move out and sorry for the book (waiting for something to download and I'm bored, lol). Hopefully you'll have some peace (a friend of mine lives with his mom and her boyfriend and seems to get along fine, though he failed a grade last year...so I tell him this year to get off the computer and do his homework, lol). Laters!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I've heard a lot of nasty stories about step parents. But really, to provide a different point of view, I had a step grandmother who was the sweetest person in the world. I mean, she married my grandfather years before I was born so basically she was my grandmother. She was taken by cancer, sadly. My grandfather really misses her. Also, my English teacher. He's a step father, and last year a bunch of students and I went on a hiking trip as part of our school's outdoor club. He took his family with him, and I was quite impressed by how much of a nice family man he was.

I just brought that up because I don't want this thread turning everyone here all anti-step parents or something. Yes, there are bad step parents, but there are all bad biological parents. And then there are good parents/step parents, etc, blah blah blah.

Not to throw this off topic, but you're English is really improving, Nenita.

I have a step grandma too. She is pure evil. Hates kids and everything, so thank goodness all of my Dad's brothers and sisters were grown and out of the house. To make things even more awkward, she is younger than my own mother. Creepy.

Not all steps are good, but not all are bad. Some of use just end up getting screwed over.

Banned

which leads me to assume that god either doesn't exist or is just a dick head

I think he exists. Its just that whole Having a cross to bear thing ( I don't want to turn this into a religion thread so thats all I'm going to say about that. You want to know more I'm afraid you'll have to look it up).

Any way, back on subject. I hope things will get better for you from now one.

Same as post above me, don't want to turn this into a religion thread. But I believe in God too, and I think if your step-mother's treatment of you was unfair- that was her unkindness. I'm mildly curious as to why your father let it happen, but I don't want to get into your personal life. God in my opinion holds people accountable for their actions, we aren't robots. She should be treating you the way she'd want to be treated. (Well, maybe not *that* leniently... as parents know. )
    "to punish and enslave"

Banned

i was mormon up until this past summer...and thank god (ironic) i am outta there..i hate religion with a fiery passion..too much stress..but once again, on topic...

ya, its better

Your STEP mom!?!!? What the....oh man. You never....grah. Now I understand. *shuns self* ><
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Your STEP mom!?!!? What the....oh man. You never....grah. Now I understand. *shuns self* ><
    and now you see...hehe...

i hate religion with a fiery passion..too much stress..but once again, on topic...
    Eh, each to his own. Whatever makes you a better person I always say.

ya, its better
    I'm really glad to hear that. And I hope it just gets better from here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    Eh, each to his own. Whatever makes you a better person I always say.
    well, its not like im going to go out and murder and skip and kill myself with cigarettes since i left the damn church...

man...projectors are like...1000 bucks..the cheapest i found was 400...

guess ill just have to stick with the shitty TV