Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Godzilla

Default Re: Godzilla

All the videos are either Blocked or taken down!!!!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

This one is still running.

Damn....These guys ain't playin'.

I wonder that what's the point to make a trailer if you don't want people to see it?
    I've tried to upload the trailer like three, four times and it gets instantly blocked world wide for third party content shit.
    Like how many people are working at YouTube anyways if they are able to watch every single video that gets uploaded there and then instantly block it if it contains third party material??? We must be talking about hundreds of videos every minute 24/7 that gets uploaded there! I even tried to hide the trailer by having some other shit for a whole minute and the trailer started after that, but that didn't work either.

Anyone have a secret stash of Godzilla trailers

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post
    Like this one? Check it out ASAP! before it gets pulled!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. That didn't take long. It took about a minute or so before it got blocked...

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post
    So, you have ideas where to post the comic-con teaser trailer so it doesn't get blocked a nanosecond after it has been uploaded?...
    YouTube sure doesn't work. I've posted it there like five times with always the same "blocked worldwide" shit as the result.

The Comic-con teaser is back online and seems to be staying.

http://www.quietearth.us/articles/20...iler-ReEmerges

The viral marketing is heating up again. There's a viral website and a bunch of viral videos with tiny snippets from the film/trailer.

Site: http://www.mutoresearch.net/

Viral 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouqMzOnFlY
    Viral 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGNNKOeQMVM
    Viral 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkGp-kSLJqo
    Viral 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No0dhBOQ2TM
    Viral 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw08tuklPzQ

In addition to this viral marketing, three images were released to USA Today:

1386624091000-GODZILLA-MOV-JY-2344-60434534.jpg

1386624241000-XXX-GODZILLA-MOV-JY-2345-60434980.jpg

1386624407000-GODZILLA-MOV-JY-2346-60434982.jpg

IT'S HERE:

Oh yeah! Now we're talking!

I hope audiences will accept this Godzilla. My fear is that memories of Godzilla's silly era (and that one American movie about that giant t-rex thing that was mistaken for Godzilla) are still engrained in people's minds. I hope people won't think "WTF, Godzilla is supposed to be fun and campy, why are they making him all dark and angsty like they did with Man of Steel?" I mean, after all, the original Godzilla movie was very dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Oh yeah! Now we're talking!

I hope audiences will accept this Godzilla. My fear is that memories of Godzilla's silly era (and that one American movie about that giant t-rex thing that was mistaken for Godzilla) are still engrained in people's minds. I hope people won't think "WTF, Godzilla is supposed to be fun and campy, why are they making him all dark and angsty like they did with Man of Steel?" I mean, after all, the original Godzilla movie was very dark.

It was indeed, the original film was a real monster film and pretty much what came afterward (up toward the 70s) Was really Kid oriented. Godzilla 1985 is still one of my favorites in the series and I have high hopes for this one.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

I am so ready for this movie. This is a great trailer (ESPECIALLY the beginning), but the shots of humans seemed way too random. I think they should've just used the one from Comic Con. The voiceover from that trailer was just insanely creepy.

As far as Godzilla 98 goes, I think that movie failed because the script was stupid and the acting was bad. I didnt think Godzilla's design was that bad.

That's a great trailer.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

Banned

Dinobots just shat themselves..

I bet it will be Heisenberg that will kill Godzilla in this movie.. wait and watch! he will most probably do it with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    I am so ready for this movie. This is a great trailer (ESPECIALLY the beginning), but the shots of humans seemed way too random. I think they should've just used the one from Comic Con. The voiceover from that trailer was just insanely creepy.

As far as Godzilla 98 goes, I think that movie failed because the script was stupid and the acting was bad. I didnt think Godzilla's design was that bad.
    It's not only that, Godzilla's size was never constant, in some shots he was bigger and in other shots he was smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    It's not only that, Godzilla's size was never constant, in some shots he was bigger and in other shots he was smaller.
    That and he was such a coward. Count the number of times he ran away from a hoard of Apache helicopters trying to take him down. That "Godzilla" wasn't even a monster with bad intentions, s/he was just a giant animal that wanted to find a place to lay its eggs.

Godzilla shouldn't take shit from anyone. If anything, he's the one causing the shit. While we're on the Breaking Bad references, I just wanna say...he is the one who knocks.

Banned

Godzilla shouldn't take shit from anyone. If anything, he's the one causing the shit. While we're on the Breaking Bad references, I just wanna say...he is the one who knocks.
    He is going to go knock on Godzillas leg, then when he looks down, he will tell Godzilla to say his name! then kill him and shove his body in a barrel of acid.

Here we go..... it has a very horror movie feel to it. It reminds me of that Korean monster movie that was scary... umm i think the host. Excited though.
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Eh, I have to say the design was bad for two reasons.

1) It didn't really look like Godzilla very much. Sure, it has some things in common, but they're more generic things that you could probably find on plenty of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures. Spikes, scales, and being a bi-pedal creature aren't really enough.

2) I know we're suspending our disbelief already when it comes to Godzilla, so this factor shouldn't bug me as much as it does, but G'98 didn't make a whole lot of sense logically. He's too thin to support his own weight. I don't know they got the idea that the old Godzilla was "too fat" or something but at his size, he would need a considerable amount of muscle mass to keep from collapsing, so that aspect of the old Godzilla design actually made sense. Plus I THINK the horizontal posture made it more unrealistic too. It may have resembled dinosaurs like the T-Rex more accurately, but a T-Rex never got that big and thus never had to carry that much weight around. I'm not entirely sure about that part though.

All that said, however, I don't think the design is all that big an issue (though I do take issue with it). You're definitely right that the film sucked in and of itself because of a dumb script, dumb acting, and just a whole lot of dumb decisions. As a GODZILLA film, well...it really falls apart in the whole "Godzilla" department.

I think that movie called "Godzilla" was just a lame attempt to cash in on the whole Jurassic Park craze at the time. After all, The Lost World: Jurassic Park was released the year before, and if I remember, the initial teaser trailer had Zilla's foot crushing a t-rex skeleton in a museum.

I think that movie called "Godzilla" was just a lame attempt to cash in on the whole Jurassic Park craze at the time. After all, The Lost World: Jurassic Park was released the year before, and if I remember, the initial teaser trailer had Zilla's foot crushing a t-rex skeleton in a museum.
    Here's the trailer.