Thread: Michael Bay im not wait 3 YEARS for TF3

Arrow Michael Bay im not wait 3 YEARS for TF3

please don't make TRANSFORMERS fans wait 3 years. if thats the case let STEVEN do it all himself.

too much comedy in TF2 not enough ironhide and ratchet, not enough bumble bee fighting. you couldn't make more sense out of a two hour plus movie.

it was just descent not great. the first one was better then number 2.

ask james cameron to help you and steven on TF3

make TF3 like 1 hour 30 minutes... two hours is too long

Default Re: Michael Bay im not wait 3 YEARS for TF3

I'd like to think that I'm like most people and like to get more for my money... so unless a movie is awful (and then I'd want my money back) I'd never want a shorter movie... especially if I'm having a good time. Besides- making a movie, esp. one like this, takes a long time. Bay said that he'd have to start in Sept. to have the film out by 2011- so you'll be waiting a while regardless. And Mr. Speilberg was the executive producer... I don't think 99.99% of people want TF3 without Bay- if they do, then they must've hated the first two, so why want a third?
    "to punish and enslave"

Quote Originally Posted by mikemass View Post
    please don't make TRANSFORMERS fans wait 3 years. if thats the case let STEVEN do it all himself.

too much comedy in TF2 not enough ironhide and ratchet, not enough bumble bee fighting. you couldn't make more sense out of a two hour plus movie.

I don't mind waiting 3 years for it as i think most of the other people here will feel the same.
    As for making 1 hour and 30 minutes long i don't agree with i would not mind it being 3 hours long so that more focus could be put on the story and develop other characters.

But that's just me

Ok this person is a really rude SOB. You go from complaining about having to wait for a third one then you insult the director about the second.

And Transformers takes about 2 year to make and Mike has done two back to back. I think Mike, crew, and cast need a break and some time to do other things, like enjoying life.

Last thing is Cameron has other things he's working on and he would not take on someone else's project.
    If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on.
    -Alfred Hitchcock

You're hilarious.

i don't mind waiting 3 years. the 2 year wait for roft was worth it. i wish tf3 will be 2 hrs and 45 minutes, heck i don't mind it going for 3 hours. let it rip.

Thumbs down Re: Michael Bay im not wait 3 YEARS for TF3

You're off to a rough start here, kiddo. You should probably pack up and leave before it gets ugly.
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

Drake

There will be plenty of good movies to watch in the meantime. Personally, I'm looking forward to Zombieland.

Just let MB do his thing. If he wants a three year break, then who cares? It's not like there won't be other things to watch.

As for the opinions on TF2, I'd say you are a bit off the mark. Every time the twins made a comment, the whole theater laughed. Nothing but robot battles would be boring.

I don't care it takes 3 years, hell I don't care it takes even 10 years (unlikely) the only thing I cared for TF3 is that Mike directs it.Spielberg is good, but he would put a very happy ending, and a sad one could fit better to end the trilogy. Cameron, well, I don't thinks he's up for the job, but you never know, besides he'll be busy wiht Avatar.

So, whatever happens, I can wait a lot, but if Bay directs it, I'm in. And one and a half hours would make it look incredibly stupid, since everything would go even faster, and nobody would enjoy it properly.

gtfo.