Thread: Barricade/Alice

Default Barricade/Alice

Apologies if this has already been asked but where would Barricade have fitted in with Alice? Everyone says Alice and Barricade were working together and that cutting Barricade made Alice pointless. I don't particularly like the character of Alice but I thought she was supposed to locate Sam for Megatron and Starscream. I can't really see where Barricade would fit in.
    Any thoughts? Thanks for the help guys.
    Realism & Anti-Realism sucks.

Default Re: Barricade/Alice

He would give her a ride over there, help relay information to other Decepticons, etc. She's basically suppose to be another Frenzy. Also, considering that everyone wants the Barricade issue to be solved, pairing him up with Alice would have been clever.

I'll admit I wanted to see Barricade back too because I really liked his character but I just can't see where he would've fitted in Alice's storyline because she doesn't seem to need his help. The only thing I can think of is that he would drop her off at college and might have been involved in the fight in the warehouse when she'd been killed.

Banned

okay... well i had heard that Barricade was ment to be in this part of the movie. He and Alice were ment to be paired up to capture Sam not kill him. Bumblebee was also ment to be in this part of the movie and he was ment to kill Alice just after Barricade captures Sam (Not Grindor) Then Barricade takes Sam to the location where Megatron is and interrorgates Sam himself (not the Doc) Sam would have been taken and then Barricade would scan him and give his likeness to another pretender to gather info for the D-cons while pretending to be the real Sam. This would also help you understand why Bumblebee happens to be at this fight with Prime before any of the others. He was still chaseing Barricade to the stageing point of the fight. But all this was cut. Grindor and the Doc where then added for the part of cature and interrorrater. Also read the bio.

Thanks for the info. That would've been quite cool! Although I'm still wouldn't have liked the pretenders because, for me, the appeal is the robots turning into machines, not humans. It would've been so cool to see Bumblebee and Barricade fight again though! Maybe he will be in Transformers 3, but I doubt it.