Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will the D-cons come to Earth for now?

Default Re: What will the D-cons come to Earth for now?

i agree that the storyline could revolve around energon. after all, there are many storylines of the decepticons stealing energy from Earth’s resources including ruby crystals, niagra falls, and crude oil.

decepticons have also been known to take energy from extra terrestrial sources including cybertron and vector sigma itself.

some other storylines up for grab include golden age, headmasters, minicons, etc.

spores or quintessons might be a good concept…something that involves the autobots and decepticons coming together to fight a greater threat

I genuinely feel that as upset as Megatron must be, the plot can simply surround the idea that he wants to regain control of the Decepticons and destroy the Autobots and everything that has embarassed him throughout the last two movies, namely, everything on Earth. It can almost serve as a segway movie to lead to the 4th. Megatron can simply be hell bent on destruction and at the end of the movie he can discover something like energon or something that drives the plot in the 4th. It would basically give the 3rd movie a reason to be nothing but action. I hate to use the reference, but it's like Ledger in TDK. He was the joker, there wasn't alot of plot around his character, basically, just anarchy. Yeah, he wanted to kill Batman but just like he said, "I just do... things." Megatron can just "do things" because he was so embarassed during his last two fights on Earth. Just a thought.
    Hot Rod: How'd you beat them?
    Kup: I'm trying to remember... There were alot of casualties that day.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I genuinely feel that as upset as Megatron must be, the plot can simply surround the idea that he wants to regain control of the Decepticons and destroy the Autobots and everything that has embarassed him throughout the last two movies, namely, everything on Earth. It can almost serve as a segway movie to lead to the 4th. Megatron can simply be hell bent on destruction and at the end of the movie he can discover something like energon or something that drives the plot in the 4th. It would basically give the 3rd movie a reason to be nothing but action. I hate to use the reference, but it's like Ledger in TDK. He was the joker, there wasn't alot of plot around his character, basically, just anarchy. Yeah, he wanted to kill Batman but just like he said, "I just do... things." Megatron can just "do things" because he was so embarassed during his last two fights on Earth. Just a thought.

I'd go for this it's a good idea. Also Megatron is doubly pissed because his mentor is dead at the hands of his most hated enemy. I think this is the first time we've seen Megatron genuinly upset at the death of someone else.

I still think it will involve Hatchlings.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    I'd go for this it's a good idea. Also Megatron is doubly pissed because his mentor is dead at the hands of his most hated enemy. I think this is the first time we've seen Megatron genuinly upset at the death of someone else.
    Yes, but does he care because his master just died, or does he care that he just lost his strongest ally and meal ticket. Either way he is still beyond furious and will no doubt seek vengence. The question we are all pretty much asking is how.
    I don't care as long as Optimus does not die again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    I still think it will involve Hatchlings.
    Spawn of Megatron?

Oh crap.

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    The fallen is just means to get what he wants which is to be a leader of cybertron and conquering the universe. If the fallen were to succeed in TF 3,they'd just backstab him and take the energon and the matrix and fly off,remember in TF:the reign of starscream he built a replica AllSpark in cybertron,maybe they would wanna power that one up.
    Optimus Prime: Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod323 View Post
    The fallen is just means to get what he wants which is to be a leader of cybertron and conquering the universe. If the fallen were to succeed in TF 3,they'd just backstab him and take the energon and the matrix and fly off,remember in TF:the reign of starscream he built a replica AllSpark in cybertron,maybe they would wanna power that one up.
    This may well be exaspnded upon in the comics, I haven't read them. But as far as the movie is concerned this didn't really come through for me. Megatron seemed only too happy and willing to put himself on the line for The Fallen, without any ulterior motives.

They´ll come for milk and cookies..

But if serious they could just come for a Revenge LOL
    Ahh I don't have any ideas I'll leave the ideas for next movie for smart ones and creative ones.

Maybe they will come for "Ladies Night" at the Latin Quarters