Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 133

Thread: I am fucking fuming mad.....

  1. #51
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Thanks. Remember, these pageant girls have a sense of self esteem tied to what others think of them not what they think of themselves. Calling one fat could pretty much kill her.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    Thanks. Remember, these pageant girls have a sense of self esteem tied to what others think of them not what they think of themselves. Calling one fat could pretty much kill her.
    Especially the younger ones....

    Durn I'm evil.

  3. #53
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    I find evil quite an attractive quality.

  4. #54
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    LOL. What did I do now? Dammit, talking shop with another journalist gets me in trouble now?

  5. #55
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    How am I always in trouble?

  6. #56
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    I was just hoping for a funny answer, sheesh.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    I find evil quite an attractive quality.
    Oh....umm....

    I'm your gal then!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    You two get a room.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    LOL. What did I do now? Dammit, talking shop with another journalist gets me in trouble now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    You're always in trouble, get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    How am I always in trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Okay, this is non-serious face... THIS IS SERIOUS FACE.
    (miss visuals and tone)

    I'm messing with you, dude... no tone in type, ergo smiley face.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    I was just hoping for a funny answer, sheesh.
    This whole exchange is just too funny.

  8. #58
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Funny "haha" or funny "come taste this waiter?"

  9. #59
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    Funny "haha" or funny "come taste this waiter?"
    Funny as in haha.

    I'm afraid to find out what you mean by the other option.

  10. #60
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Ya know, something on your plate tastes funny. In either case, seems like the thread has served it's purpose and your no longer fucking fuming mad.

  11. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default If your having a bad day just press play...

    Send this to the people you really like to kick in the nads....

    http://dlc.thinkdesktop.com/clientco...UGVPBBYM142292 LOL

  12. #62
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Well I would have, but the tempature in the site was heated yesterday, so I figured I would end up in trouble...
    (most days it happens just by breathing).

    Initially the response was... cause you're male so get used to it.

    As for Bumblebee1983... evil and noshing on chocolate -- we like her anyway.
    Oh mah Gawd, you guys.....like me???

    COOOOLLLL.......and no chocolate for me today.

  13. #63
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Do not go all Sally Field on us or the comment will be rescinded.
    But we like her...we really...really like her....


    BTW Beej, the Font button is not a toy... (j/k)

  14. #64
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Do not go all Sally Field on us or the comment will be rescinded.
    Sally Field? Did you...oh no, you just didn't....compare me to SALLY FIELD?!?!

    I'm insulted....and don't rescind the comment, I likes having friends.



    Anyone got any chocolate.....???? I'm sad now....

  15. #65
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    But we like her...we really...really like her....


    BTW Beej, the Font button is not a toy... (j/k)
    Umm....should I walk fast or run?

  16. #66
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    That was a play on the infamous Sally Field Oscar quote. (I think)

    Did it hit somebody when that went over your head?
    Last edited by r-type; 12-06-2007 at 02:59 PM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Oh mah Gawd, you guys.....like me???

    COOOOLLLL.......and no chocolate for me today.
    Who like who now?

  18. #68
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    That was a play on the infamous Sally Field Oscar quote. (I think)

    Did it hit somebody when that went over your head?
    I'm confused.

    But that's not new.

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    Who like who now?
    Huh? I'm very confuzzled.....more than before.

  19. #69
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I'm confused.

    But that's not new.
    This is why Beej threw the Sally Field comment in there:

    Sally Field's heartfelt Oscar acceptance speech: "This means so much more to me this time, I don't know why. I think the first time I hardly felt it because it was all too new. But I want to 'thank you' to you. I haven't had an orthodox career. And I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it. But this time I feel it. And I can't deny the fact that you like me... right now... you like me. Thank you."
    Last edited by r-type; 12-06-2007 at 03:13 PM.

  20. #70
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Oh yeah... (in my best seven year old voice). But the eyes, they are going... it's either the reading glasses or the bigger font and I'm just vain enough to not drag out the glasses... so bite me, baby (this last voice was just sassy).

    As for Ms. Bee... no chocolate, but wait till later this month and I'll send ya fudge (old fashioned & million dollar -- mum makes it...me no stir or measure)...one bite and either one will put you into a sugar coma. And I do like my comas.
    You went from big font to little, light font....how interesting.

    I got a new LCD flat panel and it's BRIGHT!!! I'm friggin' blinded...

    FUDGE!!! FUDGE!!!

    *thud*

    Thinking about it makes me want some.....

  21. #71
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    [quote=r-type;6477]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    I'm confused.

    But that's not new.

    This is why Beej threw the Sally Field comment in there:

    Sally Field's heartfelt Oscar acceptance speech: "This means so much more to me this time, I don't know why. I think the first time I hardly felt it because it was all too new. But I want to 'thank you' to you. I haven't had an orthodox career. And I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it. But this time I feel it. And I can't deny the fact that you like me... right now... you like me. Thank you."
    ROTFL

    Oh my God, I really didn't mean to quote her!!

    *begins giggling uncontrollably*

    That's just too funny!!

  22. #72
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    I think she's too young to remember it... (sigh)...or she's been slapping herself upside the head too much over in that other thread (where all the technobabble is going on...not that there is anything wrong with it... I only know Trek technobabble...nothing remotely with real life applications).
    ROTFL

    I seem to remember hearing that speech somewhere...I can't place where though.

    Yes, head trauma is what I have from reading that damn HD/Blu Ray thread....

    Trekkie? COOL!!!

    And I'm not that young.....too young to remember the Beta/VHS war, but I learned all 'bout that in college, which I've only been a graduate of for over a year now....:P

  23. #73
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Oh yeah... (in my best seven year old voice). But the eyes, they are going... it's either the reading glasses or the bigger font and I'm just vain enough to not drag out the glasses... so bite me, baby (this last voice was just sassy).

    As for Ms. Bee... no chocolate, but wait till later this month and I'll send ya fudge (old fashioned & million dollar -- mum makes it...me no stir or measure)...one bite and either one will put you into a sugar coma. And I do like my comas.
    Looks like I just stepped into a pile of SASSY!

  24. #74
    Senior Member Bumblebee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    None ya :P
    Posts
    4,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Looks like I just stepped into a pile of SASSY!
    *snort*

    That was funny.

    So basically, I've learned that if I get mad about something that happened at work and come here to vent, you guys will just cheer me up!

    Sounds like a plan to moi....

  25. #75
    Senior Member OmarB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Hey, if the fudge is being passed around throw some my way. LOL.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •