Thread: Seekers?

Default Seekers?

I have not seen a thread about this so correct me if I'm wrong.

Did anyone notice when they were below the meat locker at Simmon's looking at the old pictures that Wheelie called the older robots Seekers? Like the Model T and older Jet? I picked up on it this time and thought it was kind of cool.
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Default Re: Seekers?

Yes, an ancient group of TF's who's goal is to search for a viable star to be used to refuel the All Spark using the large energy harvesters such as the one hidden under the pyramid.

I love how Wheelie mention them - "Yeah, Seekers pal. Oldest to the old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

Yea, it was mentioned, under the heading of "the ancients" or some shit. I vaguely recall Trailbreaker calling that Model T, the first version of Kup. Very cool.

But yea, that's another path of this storyline that does excite me alot. I wonder who those 9 seekers will be.

There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Banned

And its cool how a Seeker isnt just a jet. At least the first Seekers anyway. People get these seekers mixed up with those like Starscream though. They are not in the same catigory at all. The first Seekers were just that. They were built to not only Seek out systems that had Suns they could drain for Energon but they were then used by The Fallen to seek out and find the other Primes and the Matrix. But like Jetfire says... they could not find them. As for Starscream and his kind(seekers) they are not the same. They too Seek but not like the old Seekers. They were built to be point defence fighters. The first into battle and they were used as advanced Scouts and path finders. This term (Seeker) was only later adopted by the Decepticons as a means to goup all flyer types as the whole seek and destroy thing became their soul priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    And its cool how a Seeker isnt just a jet. At least the first Seekers anyway. People get these seekers mixed up with those like Starscream though. They are not in the same catigory at all. The first Seekers were just that. They were built to not only Seek out systems that had Suns they could drain for Energon but they were then used by The Fallen to seek out and find the other Primes and the Matrix. But like Jetfire says... they could not find them. As for Starscream and his kind(seekers) they are not the same. They too Seek but not like the old Seekers. They were built to be point defence fighters. The first into battle and they were used as advanced Scouts and path finders. This term (Seeker) was only later adopted by the Decepticons as a means to goup all flyer types as the whole seek and destroy thing became their soul priority.
    Well damn Shadow, you should have told me to put a helmet on first.
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    Yea, it was mentioned, under the heading of "the ancients" or some shit. I vaguely recall Trailbreaker calling that Model T, the first version of Kup. Very cool.
    Oh yeah. That's all just wishful thinking by the way. It would be awesome if it were fleshed out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Oh yeah. That's all just wishful thinking by the way. It would be awesome if it were fleshed out.
    it is fleshed out some in the Defiance comics where it explanes that the whole Space Bridge power was later excluded from the newer Seekers disign as the power was unstable and at time Seekers were lots and destroied because the power was so unstable.