Thread: Question revised about energon

Default Question revised about energon

sorry about the second post my first one is three days old. so my question is why was the energon built here on earth in the first place. i thought there was a rule about it being built on planets with life or something like that
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

Default Re: Question revised about energon

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    sorry about the second post my first one is three days old. so my question is why was the energon built here on earth in the first place. i thought there was a rule about it being built on planets with life or something like that
    If by 'energon' you mean the sun harvester (the harvester absorbs the sun's energy and creates energon), I believe, when the primes built it, they were unaware of human life on Earth. Once humans were discovered, The Fallen started nerd-ragin' and wanted to fire the harvester anyways. This is when the other primes took the Matrix of Leadership (the key to fire the sun harvester) and sacrificed themselves to hide it from him.

Though i may be wrong, that is what i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by ChozoGhost87 View Post
    If by 'energon' you mean the sun harvester (the harvester absorbs the sun's energy and creates energon), I believe, when the primes built it, they were unaware of human life on Earth. Once humans were discovered, The Fallen started nerd-ragin' and wanted to fire the harvester anyways. This is when the other primes took the Matrix of Leadership (the key to fire the sun harvester) and sacrificed themselves to hide it from him.

Though i may be wrong, that is what i recall.
    ok that makes scense. a friend of mine thought they should have been smart enough to know if life exisited
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    ok that makes scense. a friend of mine thought they should have been smart enough to know if life exisited
    You got me thinking, life exists on this planet regardless if humans exist. Did the trees and animals not count? Was it "intelligent life" but I dont think our ancestors were exactly intelligent. Why not create it on Mercury or Venus?

Ah who cares. Nit picking I know.

They harvest the residual energy of the suns that they destroy,but their directive is to not destroy suns that have planets with inteligent life,adn about the harvester bulit here on earth ando not in venus is logic bc if they are too close to a supernova they will be destroyed too,but the earth is the third planet orbiting the sun,ok the planet eventually will be destroyed but the distance is what make room for the machine to work due to the distance of the energy shockwaves travel tyyl the harvester abosrs and transform them in energon to power the cube.