Thread: So let me get the story straight...

Default So let me get the story straight...

Along time ago the Primes come to earth with there machine to suck the sun dry, to charge up the Allspark, they get it all set up and before they can tern the key they see little humans running around and are like nope cant do it. Then they start fighting with there brother the Fallen over these tiny monkeys, they donít see a way to win so they run off a few hundred miles with the magic key (that compared to them is the size of a after dinner mint) to kill themselves.

Then the Fallen goes home with the allspark and disappears till he and his brothers are all but forgotten and doz nothing.

Fast forward some time the Transformers split into two factions dering a civil war and sent the allspark in to space were Megatron fallows it then everyone fallows him.

Both Megatron and the allspark land on earth, but Megs goes to sleep and no transformer can fined ether.

So as Megatron sleeps, Decepticons are running a round looking for the matrix of leadership at the same time. On the same plaint as the allspark and there leader but can fined nothing.

These Decepticons donít really do any thing but hide from the easily beatable humans. Then they fall asleep.

Is it just me or doz this sound really stupid?

Default Re: So let me get the story straight...

I think its a bit too much. I honestly dont think the Fallen story was really needed at all and a resurected Megatron and new Devastator were plenty for the main antagonists in the movie. I think one of the biggest problems with this movie is it gets lost it all of its own plots.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1 View Post
    I think its a bit too much. I honestly dont think the Fallen story was really needed at all and a resurected Megatron and new Devastator were plenty for the main antagonists in the movie. I think one of the biggest problems with this movie is it gets lost it all of its own plots.
    i agree and i do think the Fallen was not needed. So much more could have been fleshed out with Megatron's story. If they wanted a new baddy in the movie then they could have not waisted money on The Fallen for sake of back history that did not need to be explained at this point, and use that money to say... flesh out Soundwave and Devs more or maybe even have Shockwave or other named D-cons in the movie. I just feel the whole Fallen thing was a waist of time and was rushed while being used way to early. So how do you try and top The Fallen? You bring in Unicron... which I think this series should not have. Bigger and more is not always better. Flesh out the true players... the Autobots and Decepticons and once the three movies are out of the way and there is a demand for more then go back and make three more to explain the back story/history or go into one hour episodes and do a series. Say one to two episodes a month. Make it either a 12 or 24 part mini-series. Some episodes could flesh out the humans more and some will be bot heavy. I believe a series is the only way you can pull this off and have the ability to have almost a complete episode to do CGI events with bots.

The story worked for me. I was entertained. Isn't that enough?

keeping in mind.. that their fancy sun sucking machine was built in the equator... facing straight up...... meaning there'd be like only 3 days in the year when they could fire it straight up to hit the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by scottrichardson View Post
    keeping in mind.. that their fancy sun sucking machine was built in the equator... facing straight up...... meaning there'd be like only 3 days in the year when they could fire it straight up to hit the sun.
    You're assuming their technology cant compensate for a non perfect angle. Also don't forget it would take several minutes just to hit the sun so aiming at the perfect second counts too! lol... The impression I got from it was that it would just sort of lock on to the sun "some how". Who knows how, its technology beyond us.

Gaah, can't edit my message...

I'm Swedish, my English sometimes get messed up. What I meant to write was:

The story worked for me. It was entertaining, isn't that enough?

Nelson, you should really let us have the option to edit our messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Nelson, you should really let us have the option to edit our messages.
    then haters get a chance to edit what they said

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_1000 View Post
    then haters get a chance to edit what they said
    True.

if this technology is so beyond us why couldint the fallen find a way to bypass the matrix of leadership thing he helped biuld it it right

also why on earth its the 3rd planet from the sun and wouldint destroying the sun make a black hole or throw all gravity off in the solar system so why would you be anywere near it

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    True.

You get 5 minutes to edit what you said.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Banned

umm..i enjoyed the movie, and i think it made perfectly sense. i loved it ! i was entertained, and i cannot wait until the 3rd one

Quote Originally Posted by BogieBop View Post
    if this technology is so beyond us why couldint the fallen find a way to bypass the matrix of leadership thing he helped biuld it it right
    I think The Matrix is like a Sparkplug in a car. With out sparkplugs the car wont run and there's no way to Bypass that.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)