Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question about energon machine in pryamid

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    74

    Default Question about energon machine in pryamid

    i might have missed something but why was it built in the first place
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    in the comics it was to recharge the allspark

  3. #3
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    i might have missed something but why was it built in the first place
    To turn our sun into energon in order to fuel the Cybertronian race, a process which would extinguish it and destroy all human life.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  4. #4

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    There were building a solar powered barbeque grill. The fallen wanted to be the Sous Chef and rule it all for himself.

    I'm kidding! Basically what the last few posts have said about it.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    but were they not suppose to build the device on a planet with life. basically why was it build here if life already existed, wasnt the rule they were suppose to build it on planets without life
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    but were they not suppose to build the device on a planet with life. basically why was it build here if life already existed, wasnt the rule they were suppose to build it on planets without life
    Yes, that was the rule, but the Fallen went and threw that rule out the proverbial window, and he had enough followers to ensure that the device got built anyway, even with the interference of the other six Primes.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    Yes, that was the rule, but the Fallen went and threw that rule out the proverbial window, and he had enough followers to ensure that the device got built anyway, even with the interference of the other six Primes.
    i think the harvister was in the process of being built before any of the Prime knew there was real life on Earth. Once knowticed, the Primes probably wanted to move on in serch for other systems with no life and The Fallen wasnt having it as he wanted the power for himself...(all the while being guided by Unicron lol) Anyway yeah, by this time he had a lot of followers and decided to go to war over the Matrix which he needed to turn the harvister on. And you said what i thought i heard in the movie by Jetfire (six Primes?) So with the Fallen there was 7 together. What ever happend to The First 13? Now its the first 7? It doesnt have the same ring to it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member The Last Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    665

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i think the harvister was in the process of being built before any of the Prime knew there was real life on Earth. Once knowticed, the Primes probably wanted to move on in serch for other systems with no life and The Fallen wasnt having it as he wanted the power for himself...(all the while being guided by Unicron lol) Anyway yeah, by this time he had a lot of followers and decided to go to war over the Matrix which he needed to turn the harvister on. And you said what i thought i heard in the movie by Jetfire (six Primes?) So with the Fallen there was 7 together. What ever happend to The First 13? Now its the first 7? It doesnt have the same ring to it.
    They show footage of The Fallen stepping on "our ancestors." The next scene shows a civil war.

    I think that they did the whole "7 Primes" thing on purpose. It may lead for a juicier storyline for 3. There's no way that the writers would fudge that part up. 6 more primes that are unaccounted for.

    Variables man.

    Variables.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    They show footage of The Fallen stepping on "our ancestors." The next scene shows a civil war.

    I think that they did the whole "7 Primes" thing on purpose. It may lead for a juicier storyline for 3. There's no way that the writers would fudge that part up. 6 more primes that are unaccounted for.

    Variables man.

    Variables.
    lol yeah... my first 6 Shadowcons.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •