Thread: Question about energon machine in pryamid

Default Question about energon machine in pryamid

i might have missed something but why was it built in the first place
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

Default Re: Question about energon machine in pryamid

in the comics it was to recharge the allspark

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    i might have missed something but why was it built in the first place
    To turn our sun into energon in order to fuel the Cybertronian race, a process which would extinguish it and destroy all human life.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

There were building a solar powered barbeque grill. The fallen wanted to be the Sous Chef and rule it all for himself.

I'm kidding! Basically what the last few posts have said about it.

but were they not suppose to build the device on a planet with life. basically why was it build here if life already existed, wasnt the rule they were suppose to build it on planets without life
    I still want one of those "giant fucking robots are coming" shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Decambra View Post
    but were they not suppose to build the device on a planet with life. basically why was it build here if life already existed, wasnt the rule they were suppose to build it on planets without life
    Yes, that was the rule, but the Fallen went and threw that rule out the proverbial window, and he had enough followers to ensure that the device got built anyway, even with the interference of the other six Primes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    Yes, that was the rule, but the Fallen went and threw that rule out the proverbial window, and he had enough followers to ensure that the device got built anyway, even with the interference of the other six Primes.
    i think the harvister was in the process of being built before any of the Prime knew there was real life on Earth. Once knowticed, the Primes probably wanted to move on in serch for other systems with no life and The Fallen wasnt having it as he wanted the power for himself...(all the while being guided by Unicron lol) Anyway yeah, by this time he had a lot of followers and decided to go to war over the Matrix which he needed to turn the harvister on. And you said what i thought i heard in the movie by Jetfire (six Primes?) So with the Fallen there was 7 together. What ever happend to The First 13? Now its the first 7? It doesnt have the same ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i think the harvister was in the process of being built before any of the Prime knew there was real life on Earth. Once knowticed, the Primes probably wanted to move on in serch for other systems with no life and The Fallen wasnt having it as he wanted the power for himself...(all the while being guided by Unicron lol) Anyway yeah, by this time he had a lot of followers and decided to go to war over the Matrix which he needed to turn the harvister on. And you said what i thought i heard in the movie by Jetfire (six Primes?) So with the Fallen there was 7 together. What ever happend to The First 13? Now its the first 7? It doesnt have the same ring to it.
    They show footage of The Fallen stepping on "our ancestors." The next scene shows a civil war.

I think that they did the whole "7 Primes" thing on purpose. It may lead for a juicier storyline for 3. There's no way that the writers would fudge that part up. 6 more primes that are unaccounted for.

Variables man.

Variables.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    They show footage of The Fallen stepping on "our ancestors." The next scene shows a civil war.

I think that they did the whole "7 Primes" thing on purpose. It may lead for a juicier storyline for 3. There's no way that the writers would fudge that part up. 6 more primes that are unaccounted for.

Variables man.

Variables.
    lol yeah... my first 6 Shadowcons.