Thread: Military Command Stucture of Transformers 2

Banned
    Glen Burnie, Maryland USA Earth Sol Sector

Exclamation Military Command Stucture of Transformers 2

We all know that Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons and Starscream is his second in command. So the Fallen is complete in charge of all Decepticon forces?

What the heck is the acronym N.E.S.T. stand for?

Well all know that Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots and since the "death" of Jazz in the first movie. Who is the second in command of the Autobots in the second movie? Who is in overall command of the human soldiers of N.E.S.T.? How is the overall command structure of N.E.S.T. is handled?

Default Re: Military Command Stucture of Transformers 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen69 View Post
    We all know that Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons and Starscream is his second in command. So the Fallen is complete in charge of all Decepticon forces?

What the heck is the acronym N.E.S.T. stand for?

Well all know that Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots and since the "death" of Jazz in the first movie. Who is the second in command of the Autobots in the second movie? Who is in overall command of the human soldiers of N.E.S.T.? How is the overall command structure of N.E.S.T. is handled?
    The NEST team is described in detail in the movie novels and comics. I hope that deleted scenes of Transformers2 movie include a bit of those details and that they will be re-integrated in a Director's Cut/Extended version for the Blu-Ray release.
    I don't get why the theatrical cut of Transformers2 movie doesn't give any explanation other than just Optimus Prime initial speech which doesn't explain really anything about NEST.

Ironhide is the de facto second-in-command, until Ultra Magnus decides to make his way to earth...

N.E.S.T. is an international team, under a shadow branch of the U.S. government commanded by Gen. Morshower.
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

N.E.S.T:
    Networked Elements Supporters & Transformers
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    N.E.S.T:
    Networked Elements Supporters & Transformers
    According to the tie in web site, NEST stands for : Nonbiological Extra Terestrials Special Team.

Quote Originally Posted by sls3553 View Post
    According to the tie in web site, NEST stands for : Nonbiological Extra Terestrials Special Team.
    Well, I'm not sure about the first 3 letter for the one I found but the T is definately for Transformers.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Banned
    Glen Burnie, Maryland USA Earth Sol Sector

OK thanks I guess.

N.E.S.T.
    Quote Originally Posted by sls3553 View Post
    if thats it sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    Well, I'm not sure about the first 3 letter for the one I found but the T is definately for Transformers.
    Why is the T definitely for Transformers? "Nonbiological Extra-Terestrials Special Team" just sounds right.

I got this from another website;
    The description of the book reveals the meaning of the NEST acronym seen on the Ironhide toys, on the leaked call sheet and some vehicles on set (Hummers) - it satnds for the somewhat cheesy - “Networked Elements: Supporters and Transformers”.
    Life on earth has changed forever as humans and their courageous robotic allies, the Autobots, must work together to protect the planet from the destructive forces of the evil Decepticons. At the headquarters of NEST (Networked Elements: Supporters and Transformers), tech sergeant Epps and captain Lennox both guard and assist cyberneticist Yoki Ishihara and the brooding Russian AI genius Petr Ivanov as they explore the differences between organics and bots. In the meantime, all around them, alliances fray, distrust grows, suspicions mount, and traitors come out of the shadows.
    Optimus Prime, the powerful leader of the Autobots who is also part of NEST, is on the defense as battles flare up from Australia to Zimbabwe. But escalating Decepticon attacks will culminate in a final confrontation from which no one–man or machine–will emerge unscathed.