Thread: Latest news on T3?

Default Latest news on T3?

Hey guys i'm trying to find the latest news on the possibility of transformers 3. All i've read is hearsay nothing for sure from Michael or Paramount since March-ish when Michael said " I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3 - they asked me on the phone - I said yes to July 4 - but for 2012 - whoops! Not 2011!!! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots."

Does anybody have any news since then? I've read stuff on MTV.com and other places but it's as trustworthy as wikipedia and kind of pointless to read. I just saw T2 and am jonesing for another dose of Transformers, I loved both movies! I just hope the 3rd one will be more kid friendly, my boys are transformers groupies as well but T2 was NOT made with kids in mind unfortunately. Who knows, maybe they'll release a dvd version sans language, ha! one can hope

Default Re: Latest news on T3?

same news, still a year off.

Default Re: Latest news on T3?

Bay, give Fox the boot. She's trying to sneak diss and your a "big ass" director who builds careers. Have Alex kill her off early in the script, its not like she reads it anyway.