Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Official RoTF discussion thread **PART 2 /Reviews go here** [ SPOILERS ]

Default Re: Official RoTF discussion thread **PART 2 /Reviews go here** [ SPOILERS ]

well in TF: Defiance, it is revealed that the Fallen was placed right in the middle of the nemesis with wires linking to his body.
    Optimus Prime: Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

Default Re: Official RoTF discussion thread **PART 2 /Reviews go here** [ SPOILERS ]

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod323 View Post
    well in TF: Defiance, it is revealed that the Fallen was placed right in the middle of the nemesis with wires linking to his body.
    True, but that was when he was still in that giant tablet. Speaking of which, how did he get out of that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgirl View Post
    True, but that was when he was still in that giant tablet. Speaking of which, how did he get out of that thing.
    we'd never know, probably the decepticons managed to get him out through his instructions, they were onboard nemesis for a very long time.
    Optimus Prime: Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

ANYONE (critic or otherwise) who says this movie is worse than I LOVE YOU, BETH COOPER is officially banned from watching movies.

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    ANYONE (critic or otherwise) who says this movie is worse than I LOVE YOU, BETH COOPER is officially banned from watching movies.
    Beth Cooper? Never heard of it.

Did anyone spot Bonecrusher in robot mode?
    I watched it on the biggest screen in the world and you can see his whole body and head.
    His body is much bigger and a different shape but his head is exactly the same.
    You can see for a split second in a wide, slo-mo shot where you can also see Ironhide shooting at him and one of the Arcees get shot.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    Did anyone spot Bonecrusher in robot mode?
    I watched it on the biggest screen in the world and you can see his whole body and head.
    His body is much bigger and a different shape but his head is exactly the same.
    You can see for a split second in a wide, slo-mo shot where you can also see Ironhide shooting at him and one of the Arcees get shot.
    The Constructicons all have very similar heads/faces... so yea... doubt it was really meant to be him, especially if his body was different.

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    00% on Rotten Tomatoes!!! lol
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Optimash Prime View Post
    That would be like a petrified tomato.

Wow....you gotta be a special kinda movie to get a ZERO on RT.com..There aren't that many movies that have that number.
    Last edited by TIMtationX; 07-09-2009 at 02:02 PM.

But what does Rotten Tomatoes know, they are giving TF2 a 19%

Now how exactly does RT's percentage system work?

Bonecrusher's robot mode looks a little different. I didn't know he had "knuckle" cannons

I thought they were claws in the first movie
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

One thing I noticed that may explain this. When you see the hatchling fall to the floor, you can see it has very distinctive legs, actually no legs but more like a cone-shaped stump. I saw the exact same thing with the decepticon that Bumblebee beat up in the final battle.The decepticon used it like a spring or something. My point is the hatchling and the constructicon robot had the exact same robot mode. Either they are closely related, or they are clones.
    That may be why constructicon decepticons look so similar. They're copies.
    (or Michael ran out of time and was resorted to using robot doubles. I did notice there were clips that had been recycled with different audio.)
    Last edited by phoenixgirl; 07-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgirl View Post
    did notice there were clips that had been recycled with different audio.)
    There were quite a few recycled shots. I was surprised that there were so many.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    There were quite a few recycled shots. I was surprised that there were so many.
    I know what you mean. I saw the movie like most of us on premiere night. Im still confused by it... especially confused by the recycled shots and recycled bots everywhere. Hey, cool sci-fi movie anyway. Ill get the dvd when it comes out. But Im on vacation now sipping mojitos so whatever. Im out of here.
    "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven".

Smile Finally The Waiting For The Release Of the Movie In India Came To An End

The Movie for which We were waiting for year's came to an end it was like dream come true for us.........

And I Really bow my head to micheal bay...
    he is really superb....no more words it...And It Can't Be Expressed Also.. ......

From beginning to end of the film... It was like a dream which was becoming true...For Us....

The Film Really Rocks...........

The Revenge Has Taken Us Away...........

AWESOME MOVIE.... THAT I HAV NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

hai guys saw the movie today and what in the world was that !!!!!!!!
    only GOD is the one who can do this kind of movies other then my
    Guru Michael BAY!!!!!!!!!

TF2 rocks!!!!!!!!!!
    This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

Default Re: Finally The Waiting For The Release Of the Movie In India Came To An End

well said !!!!!!!!

the movie is awesome ...

i am sure all the TRANSFORMERS in INDIA will see this and boom then will be in for a shock fro few hours after seeing the movie!!!!!!!

oh my GOD i cant even believe that today i finally saw this EPIC master piece !!!!!!!!

no one in the world has ever BORN to do the kind of movies Michael Bay does!!!!!!!!

i am proud to be his DIEHARD FAN!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Finally The Waiting For The Release Of the Movie In India Came To An End

yeah it's good

Curious,

What was the crowd reaction like?
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    Curious,

What was the crowd reaction like?
    man the crowd reaction was great i was shouting and i was chairing each and every fight seen and in 2 days i already saw it twice!!!!

To say the truth, yes it was disappointing but i enjoyed the actions.
    Maybe the plots are not so good....it's like TF2 has lost its magic...

I think TF2 doesnt need Leo at all....just bring back that funny black guy from TF1...put him together with Sam as a roommate.

Arcee was been wasted...i think it will be cool if Megan riding her and let her kicks the Pretender's butt then said "Eat this BITCH..."

Yes, the battle was confusing and i was just assumed which one is Autobots or Decepticon.

Shia looks so thin...he lost his weight in Eagle Eye....but damn, he's Hot!!

Forgot to say...the movie was AWESOME!!!...I want to watch it for the second time tomorrow!!

Thanks Michael...

You really did a great job!

Hope TF3 will hit me like TF1 did... it inspired me a lot!!

This is the first time I have ever come to a directors forum to place my comments about a movie. Felt pretty strongly about this because Im hoping what I have to say is beneficial.

Right off the bat I will say that I loved the movie. I plan to watch it again.

But the movie did have a few things that I have issue with.

1. Recognizing transformers. I really had trouble idenifying what transformer was which at times. The obvious ones like optimus were easy, the new ones, especially the decepticons were more difficult.
    Im not saying that the name of the transformer should have been written onto the screen though.

2. Lack of character development of the transformers. Too much emphasis on the humans. Ryan dube has brought up this point above, and I have to agree with him, and I also saw that people posted that the reason for that is that Sam is the "Anchor". So theres an explanable reason, but that still doesn't make it a good reason.
    I enjoyed watching Sams character development. Him finally having the guts to do what was needed is something I really liked about the movie. This is funny because I know Megan fox commented that there should have been more human character development and less special effects. I think that if a movie is about Transformers than the transformers should play the pivotal role. Yes, humans did play an important role in the original series, but not every episode. In the original transformers animated movie Danial and Spike did not play Major roles or encompass the entire movie the way Sam did.
    The problem I think now is that if a sequal is made and the story goes in the opposite direction focusing more on the transformers than the humans, it unbalances the storys and people might wonder what the purpose fo the 2nd movie was.

Thanks for the Movie Mr.Bay. I was glad to see one of my Childhood favorites come to the big screen a 3rd time.